• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► One Piece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emral

Bronze Member
Hmm... It is OK, but the dubbing is horrible, like all dubings. It seems that whenever it is dubbed from Japanese to English, it loses the originality, that is why I try to get Japanese with fluent subtitles... It makes the anime alot better. Though I still watch it on 4kids. As I said before, its ok, not the best...

bobnewbie

sephirot_rules said:
the song aint that bad, just saw the show was ok, but it looked kindda old like Dragon Ball

First of all the song is awsome, second of all the show is also awsome, and last but diffently not least the show is noughting like Dragon Ball. When in Dragon Ball have you seen Goku bend like rubber or want to become "Pirate King"?

Sora-Nuva

I like One Piece. Right now I'm collecting the Manga and watching the Anime. It's pretty good. Not the best Anime in the world, but it is pretty good.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I haven't seen the original version, but One Piece on CN is absolutely awful! The main character reminds me of Ash Ketchup(orwhatever) and if that wasn't irritating enough, the animation is grating on my nerves. Really, please tell me I am not alone.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
quitejaded said:
I haven't seen the original version, but One Piece on CN is absolutely awful! The main character reminds me of Ash Ketchup(orwhatever) and if that wasn't irritating enough, the animation is grating on my nerves. Really, please tell me I am not alone.

The original is a whole lot better. 4Kids completely ruined this anime. One guys is supposed to be smoking a cigarette, and they changed it to a damn lollipop. Luffy voice is horrible and doesn't even match. I just want to hunt down the owners of 4kids and take over their company.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
Yeah I know what you mean I'm half japanese and I have watched the original many times. But 4kids tv turned it into crap. Luffy's voice doesn't match and the lollipop come on!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I haven't seen the original but I must say the one on CN isn't that good. I've seen it a couple of times, not too impressed with it. I have to tsee the original, it sounds really good.
Yeah, Luffy does remind me of Ash Kechum(Ketchup,lol ><) Its very annoying, his voice annoys me after a while and I don't know why. Oh well. Basically I don't like the show.

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I don't think it's all that good. I've never seen it in Japanese before, but by what others say it sounds better. I think 4Kids ruined it. The voices are horrible. Especially Luffy and Sanji. And they changed Sanji's cigarete(sp?) to a lollypop. I mean if they had to change it, they could have maybe changed it to something better. Maybe a toothpick or something.

Fireheart

I have only seen one of the anime episodes and its ok.But that might be because i havent seen the original.But i think that the manga is really good.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
4 kids completey butchered that show....the voices are horrible especially poor Sanjis. the japanese version was soo much better. more blood and cursing. i am jus praying that they dotn do somthing like that to Naruto..cuz if they do..i am going on a killing spree....
BTW the animation in one piece is kinda wierd...took me a while to get used to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back