• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Online Capabilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homesrfan

I wonder if KH2 will have online capabilities.

I think it would be really cool but I'm not sure how they would do it...
I wish the first one had it. :p

Cant Hold On

I'm not sure if KH2 being a multiplayer would be any fun. Like with KH:CoM, the multiplayer (hooking two gameboys together) battles between two Soras was kinda lame, so I can't see how a multiplayer online would be any more entertaining.

heartslayer101

Cant Hold On said:
I'm not sure if KH2 being a multiplayer would be any fun. Like with KH:CoM, the multiplayer (hooking two gameboys together) battles between two Soras was kinda lame, so I can't see how a multiplayer online would be any more entertaining.

well there could be a capture the flag mode and a deathmatch mode that would be fun. And I cant play multiplater on com beacuse none of my freinds havent geaten the game yet.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I doubt it. Is just that, it not have scense to be online too. Cuz is a one player game. Maybe if it have it, maybe is only i dunno, like download keyblades or something like that, that you cant take in the game. But i doub it!

A

Audo

That would just ruin the game. KH is good the way it is. No multiplayer.

heartslayer101

Sora_Matrix said:
I doubt it. Is just that, it not have scense to be online too. Cuz is a one player game. Maybe if it have it, maybe is only i dunno, like download keyblades or something like that, that you cant take in the game. But i doub it!

Hey Hey Hey ya dont know if it isnt 2 player game yet it could be

Matthew

Well i see most of u wouldnt like it but i would love to play online just to show im the best(i wish)and it would be good for updates and to download skins and other stuff

S King

If it was online, then their would be a virtual world! Tons of Dinsey Worlds!

That's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back