• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Rules:
1) No God-Modding
2) No Power Role Playing
3) Only 1 Competitor
4) You must be active.
5) Battle to the defeat.

Name: Mageon Cedron
Race: Mystic Human
Bio:
"I was born in a place, which was nothing close to paradise. It wasn't exactly a depressing life either. I was born under my parents, who died at my child ages. I was, then brought upon an Organization, which consisted of people with incredible powers. It wasn't until he, the person who travels the Omniverse, A.J. had made me realized who I was. I obtained a sword, which I used from a day-to-day basis, when I kill thsoe who oppose the good will of nature. I traveled the Multiverse, the Omniverse, and any other galaxies you can imagine. From there, I trained. I trained with my Gold Sword, which brought upon my unique techniques."

"Want to know more about my story, sir?"
"Yes, continue. It'd be much more, how do you say, preferred, that you continue,"replied the cloaked figure.

"I trained with only the best. You see, I learned a handful from this A.J., a Native American, who had a sister, Koni, and a friend whose name escapes me. But throughout the multiverses and the omniverses, well, sir, that's a different story. I learned my stealth in a future of a omniverse. This world consisted of ninjas. They had taught me everything I know about stealth and about being sneaky. My trainer, though, was a man by the name of Uchiha Sasuke. Although the people looked as him evil, he was nothing but a soul who wanted to exact revenge on his brother. Luckily, I got him at the time where his power prospered. When he tried to get trap his master, Orochimaru, in my body, I managed to reverse the spell, and his master, ultimately died. Although, I changed that future, I did not change the past. That timeline would never be effected, because the future, ultimately, becomes the past. Before I left that multiverse, though, I reluctantly destroyed my trainer, and stole the Sharingan from him. I can activate it at will."

"Yes, very interesting. You are very wity indeed, the people of that world won't be celebrating because that event would never have happened. If you had destroyed him in the past,though, you would've messed up their timeline and ultimately get banned fomr travelling to other multiverses,"claimed the cloaked figure. After his discussion finished, his lips were visible and had a smirk. He whispered to Mageon to continue.

"Yes, sir. I also trained under the wing of Kenshin Himura, when was a Battosai. Unfortunately, I almost got myself killed. You see, the Battosai challenged me. If I cut him first, then, he would train me, but if he cut me, I would allow myself to be killed by him. Luckily, I slashed his face making a permanent scar. In an alternate timeline, it would be someone else who was the reason for his scar. I trained with him, as he contributed to my quickness and ruthlessness. I just wish that I could practice with him more, unfortunately, I had to move quickly. I was eventually going to engage in a battle of competition."

"If you had trained with the right people, you would've had this practice done in a jiffy. You see, you don't train with people as slow as Mr. Miyagi, otherwise you rely on your body's soul power. These mystic humans, they're such a nuisance,"commented the cloaked figure.
Mageon was going to rant even further on his other two trainers. It was funny to Mageon that the cloaked figure mentiond mystic humans. In fact, Mageon was one. He decided to continune further ranting, but he needed the man's trust. Right when he would have him on level, he would murder the guys. It was in fact true that Mageon trained with the masters of the darkness, but way before he trained with the world of darkness he trained with the masters of light and the masters of nothing (Nobodies). He knew how to not let the light, twilight, or dark consume him.

"My third trainer is someone you will never believe. I was trained by a Bounty Hunter, by the name of Spike Spiegel. He taught me how to move smoothly in a fighting combat style match with no weapons. It made my job easier. Although he did not work in the styles of darkness, I managed to deceive him and have him killed. He was going to die a minute earlier, anyways."
"Scum like that bounty hunter killing people valuable like us don't deserve to live. Although, his skills could've proved powerful in the realm of darkness, he reverted to his own realm,"the figure seemed to catch on the conversation.
"My last and foremost trainer, I will not reveal to you. That will come to you as a surprise. But for now, I have to reveal to you something," Mageon exclaimed as he touched the bunt of his sword.

"What are you doing, Thumas?"asked the figure.
"Wow, people like you are pathetic as I thought. By the way, the guy you knew, Thumas, whatever his name was, he's dead I killed him," said Mageon with a maniacal smile.
"We can use people like you in this realm of darkness. Please, please join us,"said the figure as he started to sweat.
"Let me give you a short and brief answer. I assure you it's not three-letter answer, it's more like a two-letter answer," said Mageon ,"No!"
Mageon brought out his sword from his sheath and in a quick blast the figure was destroyed. Dark red blood surrounded the dark room he was in. He saw the color and the figure in a small spotlight that he created from a hole in the wall.
"Haha! Looks like I overdid it. Well, I look forward to continuing in destroying evil." said Mageon.
And from there, Mageon grinned his way towrads the path of destroying evil and those who oppose the good of humanity and the omniverse.

Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...f?t=1176575640

Weapons:
Gold Sword

Skills:
Spirit Attacks

Separate - Mageon can separate his sword into tiny shards, that can work as effectively. He can also separate body parts, but that takes up even mor energy than usual.

Typhoon Blast - A form of a blue energy ball is released out of the tip of his sword. The power of a typhoon and spirit energy is encrusted within the energy blast.

Gold Rush - The Gold Sword splits in half, this making two sharp separate weapons. Each half, however, is encrusted with spirit energy in the bottom of each sword allowing it to levitate and cut the opponent with the power of an energy blast.

Typhoon Fire -A form of red energy ball surrounds his sword, making it a fire sword. It releases a meteor-like object with fire surrounding it, thus making a fire ball hit the opponent.

Wind Split - Blades of Wind are sent out of his sword, thus cutting the opponent.

Spirit Clone - The sword makes an exact clone of Mageon. If he is attacked, the individual dissappears, and the energy Mageon wasted is consumed back to Mageon. Mageon can also transfer his spirit into a clone, leaving his body to be one of those clones, in case of emergency. If he is hit, however, in the clone body, he will not dissappear as he is a new being in a new exact copy of his body with a spirit.

Yoru - The size of Mageon's sword can change at will and can make his sword a valuable shield or weapon.

Freta - Mageon concentrates on a point of the enemies' body, creates a barrier around that part of the opponents body with energy from the sword, and sticks his sword through the barrier, sending the energy through the tip of the sword, and stabbing the opponent in that body part harder than a normal stab.

Fast Lis - At this point, Mageon uses most of his energy to attack the opponent swiftly, giving him and advantage and disadvantage at the same time.

Last Resort - Mageon wastes all of his energy in desparate need, in order to get up and use his sword in very fast slashes and cuts, able to fly while in the Last Resort. He, however, has no control over his body, and the aftermath has him unconcious and can lead to death if overused.

Dark Blast - Mageon makes a dark-like energy through the tip of his sword and can send a Dark Energy Blast, which is more effective than the Typhoon Blast or the Typhoon Fire, but in return can make Mageon crave the darkness more and make him an evil entity.

Theme Song: Stone Sour - Made of Scars

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I would have, but I was having trouble linking the template link from your site. It wasn't working for me for some reason. And the only template of Wrath I have on the site, is the Matrix version for Mr's RP.

However, I'm trying again now and...

EDIT: Got it! It worked this time, so I have added it to the template list. Have your pick tidusora

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: I would like to face Revelations, if that's okay with you.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
A silhouetted figure stood in the dark of the middle of a town passage way. The figure stroked what seemed like seemingly spikey, yet long hair that reach down to his forehad. A small breath came from the lungs of the figure. As it was cold and placid at the time, no one would come to notice that a stranger was lurking in their very rich-like town. Although, this stranger did not belong to the dark side, he was very biased towards the light side. Someone, however, gave him the logic that people who worship the light are the same as those who worship the dark. If you worship the light, it will consume you and make you greedy for the light making you hunger every single moment, and soon, you'd become a dark and power-hungry creature.

"It's a quiet place here. Why is it that I always end up in the placid areas of life. Although much essence is brought about to the locations I usually go, this place has nothing going for it. The perfected feeling of this place would make anyone depressed. I just want to leave here already. I'd rather enter my infamous plains and go back inside my house. I'd rather be there than this dump of a place that takes away the essence of life. All the fake jewelry, the painted smiles upon people, the hypocracy, it just adds up too much garbage and trash. I'm leaving," said the silhouetted creature as he walked on the floor, which made small tapping noises.

The exit of the piece of land stood in front of him. It was a tall black gate with dirty spider webs and dust mites all over it. Just touching the handle would be bad enough to give you allergies for more than a week or two weeks. Mageon was careful, as he reached into his pockets, which seemingly found its way into his black leather knuckle-cut gloves. He went to a certain distances, grabbed part of the metal black gate, and swung himself over the gate. A sweat gleam showed on Mageon, but it wasn't because of the temperature or something was bothering him. It was odd. Why would he have a sweat gleam around the temples of his face, when it wasn't even hot or if he was'nt even under stress. Did this signify his progressing of age, or that his body was changing majorly? It was adjusting to battle, which meant the more battles Mageon participated in, the more experience he would have, which therefore mean, the more wisdom and knowledge he would have.

As he left the city, a small boy with a brown hat and a flashlight appraoched him. The darkness that covered the identity of this persona was gone as the flashlight revealed the silhouetted figure to be none other than Multiverse Warrior, Mageon Cedron. The little boy was nervous, and nodded his head. He slid underneath the bars of the gate, and handed him a parcel, which contained an exquisite rare and beautifully textured red ribbon, o nthe top with a dirty looking cloth covering the small bundel. "My daddy says that one of his friends knows this guy, that might want to fight you. The guy that knows this guy isn't exactly in good terms with you, but um. Yeah, he saw you, and he thought that you would be up for the challenge rather than him." said the little boy reading off a dirty piece of paper.

Mageon shrugged, grabbed the parcel, and opened up the cloth.

A letter was shown inside reading:

"WANTED: A CRIMINAL BY THE NAME OF REVELATIONS"
WARNING: For those of you whom are up for the excruiciating challenge, this monster can appear out of nowhere, but as soon as you sign your signature that you accept, this letter will magically be sent to Revelations, who will then determine, whether or not you are worthy enough to fight him.

Mageon shrugged, grabbed an ink pen, which came inside the parcel, and signed his signature. The paper, as well as the nervous boy dissappeared in a puff of smoke. Mageon felt that he needed to go somewhere, but the puff of smoke did not stop. Everthing of Mageon's belongings were gone, and before you knew it, Magoen was gone. He was in a tournament-like area, where a person, not something out of the ordinary stood before him.

OOC: I was busy the whole week. I'm so sorry I didn't post this earlier. It's not my best, but yeh.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
The "monster" that message spoke of was currently standing in the midst of a great battlefield, a mighty colliseum, with great stone stands sweeping up to the heavens, the wind whistling through the empty seats like a strange invisible serpent, slithering over every object in the colliseum before swishing off to another location. It was quiet, utterly silent except for the snorting of a monstrous horse, dark in colour and almost skeletal, toxic fumes pouring out of its nostrils as it stamped the ground, impatient for the oncoming battle. It's rider, the incarnation known as Revelations, patted it softly, the wind blowing his tattered robes to reveal a skeletal looking hand rubbing the horse's neck softly... His eyes were hidden by the shadow cast by his wide brimmed hat, his entire face cloaked in a strange shadow that refused to reveal its secrets... However, beneath the darkness, his eyes scanned te arena, searching for the opponent he had invited to come...

He was participating in a tournament, one of great magnititude. Now that Trinity and Genesis were off fighting their own battles, he had free reign for a while... However, the tournament was going slow. Both his opponents had failed to show. Possibly out of fear of his might, he laughed softly, the sound trailing softly across the empty arena. So he had sent out an "invitation" of sorts, inviting anyone that wished to fight him to do so, as he remained stuck in the tournament without a battle to occupy him... Hopefully that invitation would be answered soon...

However, he did not need to worry... His mortal shell felt the wind against his skin, but he had no warmth inside to sustain him... The emptiness was maddening at some points, and battles such as this were one way to fill the void within... He sensed something about to happen, and tensed, his hand patting his horse again as it stamped the ground in impatient eagerness... It was ready to fight...

A figure manifested itself before him, appearing in a puff of smoke, and looked around the arena, catching sight of Revelations before he could react... So this was his opponent... He had sent the invitation to many, and judging by his appearance, this was Mageon... The mystic human... hopefully he would be mystical enough to withstand the power of the incarnation of the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse...

Revelations drew a rattling breath from beneath his wide brimmed hat, but this was just for show. As a spirit inside, he didn't need to breathe... He raised his hand, a great sword appearing in his hand, wreathed in the dark tongues of Hellfire. It was his blade, and his horse turned a deep crimson red, smoke pouring from its nostrils and a fiery gleam taking its bloodlusting eyes. Revelations raised his sword high above his head, and brought it swinging down, a swinging wave of Hellfire shooting across the field, shooting horizontally across the arena, moving outward in all directions as it did so, seeking to burn Mageon with its eternal flames of destruction, and covering most of the floor where he stood as well... Things were about to get hot...

"Mageon Cedron..." Revelations whispered, his hoarse voice tingling with poison and decay, "Multiverse Warrior... Are you the one the Master has sent to destroy me and unleash the Four? I think not..."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon Cedron shrugged as he watched his opponent call out his name. Revelations was certainly no joke, and he wasn't going to take anything easily from Mageon. He was going to certainly fight this one to the injury, if not already death. Mageon stood there contemplating his opponent, waiting for something to happen, as he stared at the crackling right in front of him. If he stayed there, he was definetly going to burn and get sizzled before the battle even started. Mageon changed the size of his sword into the shape of a flat platform to get leverage on himself and glide his way out of the fire that could've killed him. Mageon shrugged once more, as he landed in a spot, which was not burned or touched by the fire.

"I would've given an introduction, but you defined yourself by no talk and more actions. I'm a guy mostly comprised of talk, but if you want me to stop talking and get more action, well tough luck, Revelations. I'm not one to just fight, when one of my opponents is trying to kills me with his brush fire. The name's Mageon Cedron, and who is this master that you speak of? I'm only here, because a small boy or projection, or whatever the hell that was came up to me saying things about you, a handout, actually as he dissappeared in a puff of smoke. The handout was self-explanatory, and really right now, I just want to defeat you," said Mageon as he scratched the scalp of his head, and moved a piece of his long hair away from his ticklish face as it seemed to vex him. Mageon chuckled a little bit and put on a self-satisfied smile as he contemplated his opponent.

His opponent's horse, seemed to turn into a reddish color, but what significance would that have done in this battle. Mageon was confused, and challenged at the same time. His most logical theory was that the horse influenced the power of the person, and made the person even stronger than before the power-up. Luckily, Mageon didn't have any physical dependence on such an animal, but he did have physical dependece upon his sword, which would inflict the most damage in his battle rather than causing less damage in them. Without his sword, he could only encounter his opponent with physical attacks like punching, kicking, and trying to hit the opponent at the designated pressure points.

Mageon started to gather energy at the tip of his sword with the color of the blue sky and wind. A small wind formed inside of it, as he got off his glider-like sword and resized it to its normal shape. Mageon was going to test his opponent as always and see the response. By seeing the response of his opponent, he could base his attacks off his weakest spots. If it meant that he would have to waste energy until he found a weak spot, Mageon would work until it was the time of his death. He released the blast of his gold sword with a strong impact, yet not so much energy, which was odd, well, for Mageon, of course.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't get to post much up. I don't really have free time, but I will in a few days.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Revelations watched with slight interest as Mageon shot into the air, carried on the air currents by the strange shapeshifting that his sword had done... What an intriguing weapon. It apparently had the power to shift into whatever physical form Mageon wished it to be. Revelations felt a sense of amused adrenaline come over him. This might be fun after all...

"I would've given an introduction, but you defined yourself by no talk and more actions. I'm a guy mostly comprised of talk, but if you want me to stop talking and get more action, well tough luck, Revelations. I'm not one to just fight, when one of my opponents is trying to kills me with his brush fire. The name's Mageon Cedron, and who is this master that you speak of? I'm only here, because a small boy or projection, or whatever the hell that was came up to me saying things about you, a handout, actually as he dissappeared in a puff of smoke. The handout was self-explanatory, and really right now, I just want to defeat you," said Mageon, and Revelations almost yawned. Talk, talk, talk. Is that all people did in this dimension?

"I sent a message," Revelations stated simply as Mageon flew around him, "I was bored. I wanted a fight. And now you are here... as for the Master," he smiled lightly, "Perhaps you shall be acquainted with him soon enough..."

Mageon had landed and transformed his sword back into its normal state. Energy began to gather at the tip as a wind began to blow about the arena. Revelations had been in enough battles to know when an energy attack was about to be released. His assumption was correct, and a small burst of energy shot from the tip of Mageon's golden sword, shooting toward him with the velocity of a speeding bullet.

Revelations let out a rasping breath from beneath the shadow his hat cast upon him, and raised his hand. The sword vanished from his grasp and was replaced by a set of sinister black scales, reflecting the light of the sun dimly in its ebony surface. These scales allowed him to manipulate and absorb energy... including the kind that Mageon was shooting toward him. Revelations raised the scales lightly with one skeletal limb, and the bolt of energy that shot toward him was instantly absorbed into the scales, which glowed for a moment before Revelations willed the energy into his own self, the energy filling his being, and giving him strength. It was like a buzz that ran through his system.

The scales in Revelations hand dissapeared, replaced by a long black bow, its malevelant black surface shining with utter destructive power. This was the weapon of pestiliance, and was the ultimate destructive tool. Three inky black arrows appeared notched in the bow, and Revelations pulled the string taught, pointing the bow straight Mageon's landed form.

"Be sure not to catch anything on your next flight..." he whispered, and fired all three arrows in Mageon's direction, one of them heading straight for him, while the other two went on either sides of him. Even as the arrows left the bow, they began to spread disease. Every disease known to mankind was contained in these arrows, plus one more thing. The Devil Virus. The Devil Virus spread like wildefire, through the air, through solids, everywhere. It would corrupt any organic matter it came in contact with, reducing it to its simplest form, hydrogen. It would really start spreading once it hit the floor, or Mageon if he didn't move, but had begun to disintegrate already, spreading the diseases subtly already. Revelations himself was immune to these diseases, and the Devil Virus itself was not troublesome to Revelations, who could renew his mortal shell at will... However for Mageon, it would be a whole other story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back