• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

org. 13 weps earning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

um...ok its more of a question. but how did everyone in the organization get there weapons? did moogles make them for them? or did there original bodies have them. because i know roxas had the keyblade but i mean his original was chosen for it so it only makes sense that he wud still hav it. but if terra is XH then why doesnt he have one. or how did he have the lightsabers? so did all of the nobodies hav thses weapons or were they made. or just like the keyblade are there like 100 different weapons that choose there master like the chakrams chose axel and the keyblade is just the best one. anyway i just want to know how they all got there weapons? because roxas came with his.

crazzyBRY

i don't know...

i think it jst happens..or it matches the other nobody..

for example

Saix=Berserker
Roxas=Samurai
Xigbar=The shooting nobodies or sumthin =)

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
um...ok its more of a question. but how did everyone in the organization get there weapons? did moogles make them for them? or did there original bodies have them. because i know roxas had the keyblade but i mean his original was chosen for it so it only makes sense that he wud still hav it. but if terra is XH then why doesnt he have one. or how did he have the lightsabers? so did all of the nobodies hav thses weapons or were they made. or just like the keyblade are there like 100 different weapons that choose there master like the chakrams chose axel and the keyblade is just the best one. anyway i just want to know how they all got there weapons? because roxas came with his.

Roxas has his keyblades because he's Sora's Nobody, and Sora wields the Keyblade, so he can call it forth like Sora can.

I'm sure their weapons are just personal preference. Does it really matter how they got them?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No it doesn't matter but one can still ask and be curious.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It's obvious that Roxas has the KB because Sora does. Buttt I think when they were 'born' as Nobodies, they were born with the ability to be able to call forth a weapon. Whether they consciously were aware of the presence of a weapon is beyond me, but I do think the weapons are designed to their Somebodies' personalities. Take Lexaeus for example; he's known as The Silent Hero, and he's kinda bulky, so his tomahawk kind of reflects that. It's bulky and it brings harsh, sudden and silent judgement. Get it?

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I believe thgeir weapon matches their personality thus most of the names say what element or weapon they control ex. xigbar the freeshooter = guns the same for the rest like roxas the key of destiny=key blade I believe its of their personality or powers of their someones

omni/riku

Roxas has his keyblades because he's Sora's Nobody, and Sora wields the Keyblade, so he can call it forth like Sora can.

I'm sure their weapons are just personal preference. Does it really matter how they got them?
i just want to know so i can tell if there are other new stronger upcoming enemies in kh3 with new cooler weapons and namine had a sort of weapon to mess with peoples hearts. aka a pen and paper lol but she still could. and i think that makes her a nobody becuz they all have weapons. have u noticed how even the lesser nobodies have weapons like the samurai and the berserkers? they ALL do.

Last edited:

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
i just want to know so i can tell if there are other new stronger upcoming enemies in kh3 with new cooler weapons and namine had a sort of weapon to mess with peoples hearts. aka a pen and paper lol but she still could. and i think that makes her a nobody becuz they all have weapons. have u noticed how even the lesser nobodies have weapons like the samurai and the berserkers? they ALL do.

Havent you learned namine can only mess the memories of sora and those around him

omni/riku

if u think about it thats still something. it cud be a weapon in her own way she cud make sora her weapon so there. that wud be the ultimate weapon...

slmcknett

The Organization's weapons are manifestations of the memories that they have from their time as humans. Roxas has a Keyblade because his human half is the Keyblade master, and even though he doesn't have any memories of being Sora, the Keyblade's nature is going to be explained in BBS, so there's no point worrying about that. Anyway, Demyx states in one of the novels that he fights with a Sitar because of his human memories. Whether this means that he used one as a human is unconfirmed, but somewhat likely. At least with some; I can't see a scientist fighting with guns and books as a human.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The Organization's weapons are manifestations of the memories that they have from their time as humans. Roxas has a Keyblade because his human half is the Keyblade master, and even though he doesn't have any memories of being Sora, the Keyblade's nature is going to be explained in BBS, so there's no point worrying about that. Anyway, Demyx states in one of the novels that he fights with a Sitar because of his human memories. Whether this means that he used one as a human is unconfirmed, but somewhat likely. At least with some; I can't see a scientist fighting with guns and books as a human.

^ This I believe is the closest.
Their weapons were forged from their memories from before they became a Nobody.

slmcknett

To add on, now that I think about it, it would really make sense for some members, such as Zexion and Vexen, because Zexion was a lab assistant and would mainly use books in research. Also, Vexen has a somewhat defensive personality, claiming himself to be very powerful and is offended when someone looks down on him, so that could attribute to him having a shield. Also, for other people, such as Luxord, who likes to play games, him having cards is a no brainer. Although, without learning about the past of some of the members, it's hard to identify their characteristics that granted them their respective weapons.

omni/riku

i heard that it comes from memories. but if it did then that means there some ones had weapons they could call. respectively meaning there are other weapons that choose there masters. so i want to hear another story about someone else who has a weapon and goes on a mission after kh series end. maybe even encounter the new keyblade and chakram holder.

Summonerbrandon

XD Moogles had nothing to do with their weapons. Hard for me to imagine that. I think it has to do with their powers that they had when they were a heartless, but sadly, we don't know anything about their heartless. There's a possibility that their personality has to do with their weapon, but I doubt about this because of Xemnas.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Dancers are most likely related to Demyx; maybe Larxene, but it seems that the more special classes of Nobodies are smaller versions of the members actually present in KH2.

Vexen 369

Dancer Nobodies are belong to Demyx
As for their weapons, I want to say they create their weapons at will with their own abilities/element
like Vexen did in CoM, he held out his hand and ice concentrated into a shield-blade weapon which is his weapon of choice and how Marluxia "made" or summoned is syth too

ultimateform3334

but how did they require there special element', (i.e.): axel: fire xigbar: gravity in a way demyx: water ect. i know im off subject but maybe there weapons have to do with there elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back