• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organazation 13 rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
you awaken in a strange world you see a white castle in the background. Theres also what looks like a giant skyscraper you wonder thats wierd.Then you see someone in a black coat walking towards you
he says
"Come with me."
seeing you have no chance you follow him to the castle then he says
"Right this way."as he leads you into a dark room suddunly the door slams behind you and the man is gone a voice sounds from somewhere
"choose your weapon."
(evil laughter)
then suddenlt a giant figure rises up in front of you seeing no weapons around you start
to panic then a strange weapon appaers in your hands........

______________________________________________________________________________________

put your org. name
weapon
if you were already a member

rules
no god-modding
keep language, romance,and violence pg 13
anybody can join
it might take awile sometimes for me to do twists in the story:nahnah:
and itll continue the story based on the info on the next persons charecter

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Name: Xaros - The Fury Warlord
Org. #: XII
Element: Blue Flame

Weapon: Black metallic Longbow with matching arrows; Four silver spikes point outward on the Longbow; the arrowheads for the arrows are also silver;

Appearance: Night black hair with blue highlighted tips; standard Organization cloak, etc; artic-blue eyes; scar on his left cheek;

Personality: Cold, sadistic, Xaros will ally those he can trust, and leave the others to be slain. A ruthless warrior, he usually knows how high the stakes are.A quick thinker and strategist, he usually never fails an assignment. And he's more than often seen with his pipe in his mouth, smoke rings floating about him.

Bio: Little is known of the enigmatic senior member of the Organization. He prefers to keep his Other out of his thoughts, apparently.

Theme Song - The Good Left Undone - Rise Against

Battle Song - Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Ok sounds good then.

Name: Aixin- The Oblivion styker

Org.#:Don' t know the roman number for 17 lol

Element: Astral projection(Yes i know thats not really an element)

Weapon: 2 Swords with ancient markings on them with 2 2 foot inch boomerangs that he can control

Appearance: Wears a black Bandana on his head under the hood with black hair in a mini ponytail with neon green eyes. Org. cloak and hardly wears his hood.

Personality: Can be a hot head and stuborn at times but he is friendly to friends and foes even in battle.

Bio: He misses his "other" and the world he once lived on before it was destroyed so he kept his original name since it already had an "x" in it aswell. He doesn't talk about his past (cuase no one asked) it was a sad time right before it was destroyed but before its destruction it was quite nice.

Theme song-The orchastry(forgot how that was spelled man thats embarrassing) version of Passion by Utada Hikaru

Battle song-kh2 song where you fight scar

KyoZeroBoy

Name-Kyxa-The heart of Justice
weapon- has a sword shaped with heart symbals, he also has a blue cupid type bow and arrows.
age- 15
Element- Blue heart
No- I

Apperance- He wears a org coat, has blue hair and silver eyes.
Personality- He never smiles but he cares he seems to be the only member who remebers what it feels like to have a heart.

Bio- Once a kind compassionite kid he doese't wish harm to anyone unless he needs to fight, he lived on a small planet roaming with animals and plants until the heartless infested his world, he made the org after deciding he coulden't be alone for long before he was forgotten and vanished in the darkness.

Theme- Black Delialah- The White T's
Battle Theme- Cloud Smiles- FF7AC

boo_shoe2000

Name : Nekx - The Light Redeemer
weapon: 3 keyblades : Ultima Weapon , Oathkeper , Kingdom Key (Oathkeeper floating at the back)
Element: Light
Number: XIII

Apperance: short dark brown hair, going down. sharp blue eyes.
Personality: doesn't like to talk much and wants to explore for more.

Bio: Living in a sunny city when suddenly he woke up alone. The sunny place suddenly had fog. he tried to look for his family and friends but no one was there. Then heartless began to go out from shadows. He got scared and run away then a black figured man came out and saved him. (the one who saved him was Kyxa, the superior) There he joined the organization of that man.

Theme song: Roxas Theme
Battle Theme: Final Distance Remix by Hikaru Utada

Avalanche

Happily Insane
i guess i will continue the story
you all look around and notice 3 other people in the room (you see each other) then the one with the longbow starts the attack

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Name:Mikey-Diamond Assulater
Weopan:Diamond keyblade(made of ice but looks like Diamond)
Number:14
Appearence:Short brown hair,blue eyes,organization coat
Bio:???(mysterious)
element:Diamonds(can create like Diamond spike out of ground,stuff like that)
Theme:Its My Life by Bon Jovi
Battle Theme:Last Resort by Papa Roach

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
There's already an RP for this, but we're booked for members, so go ahead.
Please check the already made RPs before you post one that there's already one of.
Also, sign-ups belong in the regular RP section. The actual story should go on in Canon Roleplays.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Read the date of post. If you soon realize that this thread was posted PROBABLY before the other RP, then you might want to think about it.

Also, there are probably more than one Organization XIII RPs on here besides this one AND that other one.

And not everyone posts sign-ups in the Role-Play Section. Although this is certainly helpful to some, others prefer, like myself, to have it all in one thread.

I know that it helps with the seperation of OOC and the actual RP, but OI like it all in one thread.

IF you have any disagreements, or you just can't accept that fact, you can PM me, and we may discuss this like gentlemen.

Thank you and goodnight.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
OOC:dont no if we r startin yet but here i go

Mikey endlessly walks the halls of the castle,waiting for his next mission from his Superior.Things were quiet in the castle with other members on a mission or looking for new members.
He then spots an intruder from the light,Mikey then snaps his fingers and a giant Diamon spike shoots out of the ground,killing the intruder.
"Worthless pesks,thinking they can take down the organization,"says Mikey laughing evilily.(OOC:no feeling involed people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back