• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organazation names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

okay,i know its probabley come up before but i know some names of the organazation.here they are

1-ansem-xemnas
2-braig-xigbar
3-dilan-xaldin
4-even-vexen
5-elaus-lexaus
6-ienzo-zexion

i got the names braig,dilan,even,elaus,and ienzo from the ansem reports.ansem i got from the ansem reports aswell when he said he was turned into a heartless but kept his form.anyways if anyone knows any other names just say.

Voltron

Silver Member
Yeah uh sorry to say but there have been countless of these threads.

And the names from Saix to Larxene haven't been confirmed yet.

Oh and Alex cannot be Axel's name since you have to take out the X.

Denki-Kurai

Yeah that whole Axel being Alex thing is kinda annoying.
Everyone in the org. has a strange yet unique name and then there's..Alex (not that theres nothing wrong wit the name alex)

AnimeGal007

I'm not sure if these are right but I just unscrambled names and liked these best
Xenmas-Ansem (report)
Xigbar-Braig (report)
Xaldin-Dalin (report)
Vexen-Even (report)
Lexaeus-Eleaus (report)
Zexion-Ienzo (report)
Saix-Ias (Ia-ce)
Axel-Ael (Ay-el)
Demyx-Myde
Luxford-Fulord
Marluxia-Lumaria
Larxene-Eenlra (long e-eln-ra)
Roxas-Sora (of course)

Tell me what you think! ^^

F

FourEmblemCross

Axel may be Riku's nobody....and before any of u start bitchin or saying shit, let me explain my theory...
Okay, check this out...

Sora=sky
Ven=wind

Riku=land
Terra=earth

Kairi=water
Aqua=sea

Now, look. take the X out of "Axel". Your left with A, E, and L. Now look.
L=land, A=And, E=Earth.

Riku=land and Terra=earth right?
Now think about it.....Look at Riku's eyes in KHII.
Look at Axel's eyes.....BOTH green...

I think I have made my point....

Ehud

eyes dont realy matter.and i never really noticed that so i gues ok.but still.why would it be riku.why not sora or kairi.i know they have there own nobody.and im sure riku dose to.but axel.axel would use a keyblade to,since riku did.thats how it hapend for roxas and sora.

Denki-Kurai

Axel-Ael (Ay-el)

I like the axel one.

Axel may be Riku's nobody....and before any of u start bitchin or saying shit, let me explain my theory...
Okay, check this out...

Sora=sky
Ven=wind

Riku=land
Terra=earth

Kairi=water
Aqua=sea

Now, look. take the X out of "Axel". Your left with A, E, and L. Now look.
L=land, A=And, E=Earth.

Riku=land and Terra=earth right?
Now think about it.....Look at Riku's eyes in KHII.
Look at Axel's eyes.....BOTH green...

I think I have made my point....

Ok you just confused me.
You said Axel is Riku's nobody but your comparing riku to terra then you are axel. and the whole eyes things yeah olette has green eyes that doesn't mean axel's her nobody.
And sora - roxas kairi - namine they look like their original nobodies. try to match axel and rikus face (beside the eyes) and also kairi - her heart was sora's that's why namine had control over sora's memmories. Sora - has the keyblades so does roxas. Riku - has no chakrams and terra is earth not fire.

Not trying to sound mean

KershaFangs

FourEmblemCross, No. Just No.

Eyes, a little name concidence, and a freindship with Sora's nobody does NOT make Axel Riku's Nobody. There are so many, many, many reasons why and you said not to 'bitch' at you so I'll state the simple one which cannot be argued against.

Axel is number 8 in the Organization, Roxas is 13. The only time where Riku would have 'lost his heart' and gotten a Nobody, which he doesn't have but people just love to agrue anyways (even though they're wrong), is when Ansem took over his body. Between this time and when Sora released his heart, almost literally the next cutscene, there is no logical way that Axel joined the Organization and numbers 9-12 did as well.

There, that's my point, with better back up... I'm sorry if I have insulted you or made you feel insulted, but come on... seriously, do Axel and Riku resemble each other in the slightly manner? *Also, Riku's eyes are aquamarine, a cross of green and blue, while Axel's are pure green.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back