• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organisation XIII weapons and time travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

Heeeeeey!
I've always loved the organisation. Especially because the memebers were so different and had different weapons. My question is: now that they're no more a nobody (except Xemnas), can they all use a keyblade? Or will they keep their weapons of KH2 en Re:Chain of Memories?

And then I really need some help with that time travel. I tried to watch videos and to read stuff, but I just don't get it. Why are young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas there? At the same time?

It's like: ok Ansem is now in the future for example. Does that mean he is not in the past? Is past Sora not fighting Ansem then? I don't get it....

At the end of 3D the organisation disdapears. Their time is over or something. What does that mean? They're back in their time? Or did they go together to somewhere else?

Veevee

Awards
About the keyblade thing: Even though Ux suggests otherwise, you have to fulfill certain qualitites to be a keyblade wielder. This doesn't mean they can't become wielders, but right now, they'd have to discover that ability first (for example, like Lea did) and even then, it's not exactly easy to learn (Lea couldn't even summon his at will). If they do not have a special wish to wield one, it wouldn't make much sense for them to try since they are pretty skilled with their own weapons and most of the bunch never showed much interest in wielding one in Days. They were in awe of the keyblade, but basically content if they were to reach their goal somehow by either Roxas or Sora.
Since Xemnas is partly a nobody of Terra and of Xehanort, he should be able to wield a keyblade in theory and Nomura has been asked about that, but his answer was very vague and didn't help much. Xemnas' memories are pretty messed up in general and we can't know how much of his abilities he actually can remember and how capable he still would be, but in theory he should be able to wield one.

For the time travel thingy: Xehanort basically traveled back in time and picked the respective members out of their timeline and took them with him. That time travel stuff was not very well thought through and not finished in itself, so the time limit expired and the members of the new Org. 13 went back into their time. It's a good question what happens to the events in that timeline; Young Xehanort probably took them out of a better moment than in the middle of a fight, you can fight a Mysterious figure in BBS who turns out to be Young Xehanort which is proof that he was in that timeline (at least at the end of the game) and did stuff there, probably picking up Vanitas or something.

yremissa

About the keyblade thing: Even though Ux suggests otherwise, you have to fulfill certain qualitites to be a keyblade wielder. This doesn't mean they can't become wielders, but right now, they'd have to discover that ability first (for example, like Lea did) and even then, it's not exactly easy to learn (Lea couldn't even summon his at will). If they do not have a special wish to wield one, it wouldn't make much sense for them to try since they are pretty skilled with their own weapons and most of the bunch never showed much interest in wielding one in Days. They were in awe of the keyblade, but basically content if they were to reach their goal somehow by either Roxas or Sora.
Since Xemnas is partly a nobody of Terra and of Xehanort, he should be able to wield a keyblade in theory and Nomura has been asked about that, but his answer was very vague and didn't help much. Xemnas' memories are pretty messed up in general and we can't know how much of his abilities he actually can remember and how capable he still would be, but in theory he should be able to wield one.

For the time travel thingy: Xehanort basically traveled back in time and picked the respective members out of their timeline and took them with him. That time travel stuff was not very well thought through and not finished in itself, so the time limit expired and the members of the new Org. 13 went back into their time. It's a good question what happens to the events in that timeline; Young Xehanort probably took them out of a better moment than in the middle of a fight, you can fight a Mysterious figure in BBS who turns out to be Young Xehanort which is proof that he was in that timeline (at least at the end of the game) and did stuff there, probably picking up Vanitas or something.

Thanks!!!

But ok their time was over... but why is there a time limit? And why will they be back in KH3?

Sally-boiii

Awards
Thanks!!!

But ok their time was over... but why is there a time limit? And why will they be back in KH3?

Again like Veevee said..., this is probably evidence of this plot point not exactly being thought through..., but what I can figure is that they would all have a time limit in which they can exist in the future before time "catches up with them" so to speak. Think about it like Space and Time trying to rectify something that, for all intents and purposes, shouldn't be there (matter can neither be created nor destroyed...). Something is going to have to give, at least as far as I can tell.

As far as them being back in KH3, well..., they need to be back. They are the new 13 darknesses after all. And I'm pretty sure Nomura has at least directly hinted at the idea that we're going to see Kingdom Hearts in KH3. So y'know plot points and story continuity and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back