• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization alive??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
anyone think that any of the members of the organization except Axel survived?? I think Lexaren or Zexion might have survived.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah i think Zexion is alive and Lexeaus also Larxene maybe.

Zexion was seemed to be Absored by Riku Replica and was probally released after being defeated by the regular riku.

Lexeaus was sent into a Dark Void and we dont know if what really happend to him and if it was possable for him to escape the Dark Void.

Larxene is quite possable because it was never made clear about her death and could have just left the castle but never lost her life.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Vice-Versa said:
Yeah i think Zexion is alive and Lexeaus also Larxene maybe.

Zexion was seemed to be Absored by Riku Replica and was probally released after being defeated by the regular riku.

Lexeaus was sent into a Dark Void and we dont know if what really happend to him and if it was possable for him to escape the Dark Void.

Larxene is quite possable because it was never made clear about her death and could have just left the castle but never lost her life.
That makes sence, it could happen. Possibly Zexion survived, but Lexeaus and Larxene are a 'I dunno'.

Do you mind if I ask why people are caring if Larxene and Zexion are still living? we are given the impression they are dead, so for now lets leave it that way unless we get some news (but just coz they're dead, doesn't mean they can't appear in KH2, which should be the main issue, they could be in flashbacks). If any has a proper chance of surviving though it is Marluxia coz we didn't see what really happened to him. He blew up into flower petals and Sora sealed the door.

DarrcEnigma

Vexen - "Killed" by Axel
Lexaeus - Killed by Riku
Zexion - "Killed" by Riku Replica
Axel - Beaten up by Sora
Marluxia - Killed by Sora
Larxene - Killed by Sora

From that, I'd have to say Lexaeus, Marluxia and Larxene are definitely "dead." They were killed by our characters, and therefore had a legitamate death. (Assuming Nobodies can die, that is.) The scene between Vexen and Axel could have been a show for Axel to gain Marluxia's trust, for all we know. You have to take into account that both Vexen and Axel wanted rid of Marluxia -- though I certainly wouldn't put it past Axel to actually off him, heh.

We never saw Zexion be killed by Riku Replica, and there was no power difference between Riku Replica IV and Riku Replica VI, leaving me to question whether or not Riku Replica really did "absorb" Zexion, or whatever. If he did, he certainly didn't get any stronger from doing so. Finally, we all know that Axel is alive and kicking, so there's no doubts on that one.

As far as Sora locking the door goes, that could have simply been done to signify him locking the door to that world's heart. They never actually said it, but that's what I assumed when I watched him do it the first time.

robd321

There are still more people in the organization not revealed in kingdom hearts chain of memories.Like the blind folded man and there is a can't that most of the member from KH:COM is still alive and well. I believe Marluxia is still alive.

T

Th' Duck

It makes most sense that only Axel, DiZ (if he is part of the Organization) and the unknowns in Deep Dive (Glowing Eye, Blindfolded, Dual Weilder, Etc.) lived. Mickey and Riku, also, if they are Organization members...

#12_Larxene

noooooooo Larxene must be alive like ppl said she seems to be the unknown next to To the unknown that summons them she is right next to him on the left in the KH2 trailer u can tell by the body type and the way she stands that its a girl yup its Larxene and zexion is the one wiht his arms crossed u can tell right away hehehe i anylyzed the trailer so i could be wrong

R K O

We already discussed that in the COM Forum. It all depends on the exact spot they're standing. Also, there could be more than 1 female in the entire group.

Do you really think the Unknowns would trust her again after all she's done. I wouldn't.

Chosenoneknuckles

I do not think the Unknowns can 'die' in the way we do, Axel says something along the lines somewhere i remember, i think they are all 'alive'

#12_Larxene

ummmmmmmm hehehehehe Larxene will rock soras world in KH2 hehehe and i dont care if shes not trusted....but yeah they are all mere shells of somethin so i dont think they actually die they probably just vanished

lightbreeze

Website
www.freewebs.com
#12_Larxene said:
ummmmmmmm hehehehehe Larxene will rock soras world in KH2 hehehe and i dont care if shes not trusted....but yeah they are all mere shells of somethin so i dont think they actually die they probably just vanished

i am going to have to go a long of what you said if they are just mere shell they could come bacck after they get rest but Vexen i think he is dead because how can he come back after what axel did to him but if vexen dose come with all the rest i will bee laugh to death because i would been wrong lol

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Larxene is dead!!! Goddamit, that bitch is D-E-A-D!!! If anyone has a chance of coming back its Zexion, but still, they ALL died except for Axel!! Why are people crying about Larxene's death? She died, boo-hoo, she's not even in the game long enough to start an emotional connection with her and with that, she is a videogame character (if this somehow offends you RKO, i apologise)

R

riku55

Johnny Stooge said:
Larxene is dead!!! beep, that beep is D-E-A-D!!! If anyone has a chance of coming back its Zexion, but still, they ALL died except for Axel!! Why are people crying about Larxene's death? She died, boo-hoo, she's not even in the game long enough to start an emotional connection with her and with that, she is a videogame character

you have no heart, and she was in the hallway before the castle oblivian world witch is near the end of the game!!(sora is a murderer oh and like me i like zexion!! but if you think he comes back in kh2 why cant larxene!!!!!!!
oh and i sencered you no more beeps from ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and besides she had the most personality out of all the unknons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH HATRED,

RIKU55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R K O

Johnny Stooge said:
Larxene is dead!!! Goddamit, that bitch is D-E-A-D!!! If anyone has a chance of coming back its Zexion, but still, they ALL died except for Axel!! Why are people crying about Larxene's death? She died, boo-hoo, she's not even in the game long enough to start an emotional connection with her and with that, she is a videogame character (if this somehow offends you RKO, i apologise)
...Didn't bother me at all. I just can't stand it when people make fun of her << (REMEMBER THAT, EVERYONE)

Chosenoneknuckles said:
*sighs* lets just wait and see ppl...
Good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back