• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Purpose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
RikuIsMine77 said:
Why the hell do you say that? Nomura is the one who brought us KH!

Rikus heart went to the other side of the door, yes. He could stay in his body, on the side of the dark. But if he goes to the same side as his heart he's a shell.

We'll see whos right when KH2 comes out. But if Riku didn't want to reclaim his body, why would he want to be on the side of the Order?

that is true but, everyone has their own opinion

Endgame

:D
Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG)

Xaldin: Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts, we will become complete human beings!

I would to know what rescources verified this quote.

O

Orochi Yashiro

It's been two days, but you still don't realize that this is not about riku...

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Two kinds of twiilight? Dude I beat COM a few times. Ok I see where you're going with this, darkness doesnt always have to be evil (can just represent who you are), but there's not two twiilights. As far as I see it the chart should go something like " Light> Twiilight <Darkness". Also I was would like to add, that if you know Nomura, you should know hes a man of very little word. So dont drop the idea of the replica sitll surviving. I highly doubt they'd take out brand new characters (espicially them being in the organization) out that fast, there's gotta be more to them then what you saw in COM. Riku is still searching for himself, is he not? The Organization probally doesnt even think Riku has a heart. Hell how do you know one of those members are not lying. you dont have enough info to confirm they all have no hearts. Thats where I think Axel steps in. See I understand he doesnt wanna be bossed around, but if he says hes just like Sora then there's something that we can't see right in front of us. Twiilight is twiilight , doesnt matter which character brings it up. Theres not two of them, those are probally different ways of discussing it.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
monstermaniac said:
Two kinds of twiilight? Dude I beat COM a few times. Ok I see where you're going with this, darkness doesnt always have to be evil (can just represent who you are), but there's not two twiilights. As far as I see it the chart should go something like " Light> Twiilight <Darkness". Also I was would like to add, that if you know Nomura, you should know hes a man of very little word. So dont drop the idea of the replica sitll surviving. I highly doubt they'd take out brand new characters (espicially them being in the organization) out that fast, there's gotta be more to them then what you saw in COM. Riku is still searching for himself, is he not? The Organization probally doesnt even think Riku has a heart. Hell how do you know one of those members are not lying. you dont have enough info to confirm they all have no hearts. Thats where I think Axel steps in. See I understand he doesnt wanna be bossed around, but if he says hes just like Sora then there's something that we can't see right in front of us. Twiilight is twiilight , doesnt matter which character brings it up. Theres not two of them, those are probally different ways of discussing it.
there are 2 different types of twilight watch the movie in my sig and you will see they are still classified as twilight but their is 2 forms..........how would the replica survive riku demolished him and made sure of his death, nomoura knows well enough that bringing replica back would make no sense what-so-ever..................and you know nomoura? why wouldnt he have a heart they say several times in CoM that ansem is in riku's HEART.................o my god your telling me that someone wouldnt know what their own organization represents and they cant sense other people like themselves even in the ansem reports they say a neo HAS NO HEART and the org. is a group of neos..............actually i do have enough information, u just haven't found enough info. yourself............................actually there is something that we can right up see, yall all try to make everything complicated when in naturality it is really simple, just cause he a few words now he is a former keyblader maybe its because they both are arrogant or maybe they both act alike..................i never said twilight wasn't twilight i said there are 2 forms of twilight look in my sig and there is more than way to become twilight

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
One thing: just because Ansem's heart was in Riku's body does not mean that it was not a shell. A false heart was put in the Riku REplica, and it was still considered a shell.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Thanks for helping clear this up with me. It's just I didn't think Riku was human because it's been said he's apart of the Org. whos goal is to become human again. Why would Riku side up with people who are trying to become human again if he is human? Riku wouldn't gain anything by that.

As for Nomura being called gay by a person or two, I still yet have gotten a reasonable answer.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
pwn3d to the max said:
he's not he nev3r has been seeing as he has a wife, but he is ghey

Okay, so you said he's not, said he has never been seeing as he has a wife. But then you contradict yourself saying he's gay. How can he be gay and not gay at the same time. Do y'all just have something against him. I think he's a genius for making KH!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think he's a genius for making KH!
So what your saying is him contributing to 10% of the actual games is important? He only designed the character and didn't actually make the game for what it is loved for, the story,gameplay, and areas.

Where as in contrast the director at valve does 5 things, Graphic,sound,story,and characters. Square is scraping the bottom of the bucket with nomura.

Last edited:

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
pwn3d to the max said:
So what your saying is him contributing to 10% of the actual games is important? He only designed the character and didn't actually make the game for what it is loved for, the story,gameplay, and areas.

You do actually have a point. I think the other staff are actually genius too. After all, each person on staff is quite a huge part of the game and they do deserve to get more credit. But how does that make Nomura gay?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay the word i meant to put was ghey, for stupid in internet lingo, when i said he was"gay" i actually was saying something more along the lines of,"square should get better directors"

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
pwn3d to the max said:
okay the word i meant to put was ghey, for stupid in internet lingo, when i said he was"gay" i actually was saying something more along the lines of,"square should get better directors"

Don't mind me. I don't understand a lick of internet lingo. As for him being a crappy director, how come you say that. I mean, there are a few things I would change in KH (cough, making it rated T, cough). Did he do anything bad?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
him taking all the credit, making all of his characters cliche, making them all white or have no tan, making them all "the one" but that is just his character designing. for his directing i must say there has been a fall from the high point with his first game ff7 that game SUXED because it had all the character flaws(cliched flaws not like stan lee flaws) not to mention the "uber villian" sephiroth was way over powered and at the end he was easy, he pushes unrealistic game realses because he annoces it and make the staff work twice as hard and making the games glichy and shotty (aka the camera angles in kh and the battle speed in ff8).

Last edited:

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I always just thought the characters were like that because KH was made in Japan, and therefore all there stuff has Japanese characters. I did think whoever designed Riku (I always thought it was Nomura, but now I'm not so sure) did a good job. And the storyline is great, although I'm hoping in KH2 it will get much deeper.

As for the battling in KH, I did always think it was a bit rushed, but that's just probably me.

So by saying Nomura is gay your meaning his game building tech. flaws.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i have to agree with you the only character, besides squall, riku was designed well. that one of nomuras best designs, if not the best.

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
Guess what? Nomura Tetsuya's sexual preference has nothing at all to do with this topic, or to do with his ability to create characters. Also, "gay" is not to be used as an insult - unless you mean it to mean "happy", whereas, yes, I do think Nomura is quite gay, because he's known as an amazing artist and storyteller. I do think he is a fantastic character-weaver, though he has stated in interviews that he doesn't really control the characters' personalities much - he gets a few keywords in and otherwise he's just the visual - he certainly gets credited for fantastic characters.

However, on the topic of the Organization's goals... nothing will be confirmed until the game is released. It's speculated and mostly confirmed by COM that they wanted to know the secrets of the heart, much like Ansem did. I doubt they all are looking for the exact same goal - I bet many have different reasons and aims as to why they want to do what they want.

Riku, though. I doubt he would willingly join the Organization. Not because he's a rebel like that, but because they tried to kill him and drag him into darkness. I don't know about you, but if someone came happy-skippity up to me after attempting to destroy me, and asked me to join their club for the heartless shells who still breathe, I would refuse. He might don the coat, but I hardly think he'd cooperate much at all.

It's said that Riku's outlook in KH2 isn't against Sora, but is still from a different perspective. If he isn't light or dark, but a mix of the two, then he most certainly won't be agreeing with Sora on the whole "light > dark" thing, because he himself is a piece of the darkness, and while he evidently values both sides, he knows he can't place too much faith in either.

There's another series I've followed and love dearly, that goes with a lot of light and dark metaphors - anyone who understands "lotis" and "maram" will get the reference, but there's one line in it that strikes me as very plausible in the Kingdom Hearts series - "We should not remove the {darkness}, but softly envelop it. In recognizing our own weaknesses, we grow stronger."

Riku's choice of the middle road - neither light nor dark - seems to be his choice of accepting both of his sides, and harmonizing them. And it doesn't lead to dusk - the end of things, the final moments, such. For him, it leads to dawn, where he finds a new day, new beginnings, and new adventure. It's very Riku-like, to me, and the original concept of light and ark is extremely well thought-out. As slammed as KH is sometimes for being too childish, one has to have an open mind to really find the depth in the plot and characters, or one has to be mind-numbingly naive to shallowly find interest in such a seemingly "simple" plot.

Does that make sense?

Ahaha, wow, that was a great first post here! <3 ;P

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well actually never always just reminded me of somethin the fact that riku calls it dawn and not twilight. so technically the org. is twilight and mickey and riku are dawn. wow i dont even think what i said makes any sence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back