• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization so bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xao

I realize this probably isnt the first time this question had been brought up, but I was wondering.. was the Organization so bad for just wanting a heart and becoming complete beings. Would something so bad happen if they had hearts? They never stated any actions of controlling all worlds to do their bidding, granted they did cause alot of mischief, but some may think there actions were justified. Just a thought

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Demyx deserves one, so does Axel, Zexion, Roxas, and Vexen

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Soras Dad said:
Demyx deserves one, so does Axel, Zexion, Roxas, and Vexen

I agree with Roxas and Axel....not Zexion and Demyx....

I'm not even going to mention why Vexen doesn't deserve a heart. Vexen doesn't deserve a heart...he deserves to get smacked upside the head by the next person who looks at him.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
They're cool actually. Think about it, they wanted to be whole things, they weren't to bad, i liked them. It seemed to me that they wanted something that sora was all for, the only one that was a little crazy was.. xenmas... and that was just because he was all for the crazy darkness.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
the org just wanted hearts and they would do watever it took, good or bad things that they did, to get them, and i feel sry for them because STUPID SORA had to DESTROY MOST OF THEM!!!!! lol :D but they lived in darkness, not the light, so that does kinda make them evil, but anyway maybe they should have hearts

Spic Steve

Awards
Darkness isn't evil, look at mickey.
Darkness= some light
Evil=No light

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Soras Dad said:
Darkness isn't evil, look at mickey.
Darkness= some light
Evil=No light

Incorrect.
Darkness=No light. Darkness is the absence of light.
Evil= the misuse of power.

You can weild light and still be evil. If Sora decided to go crazy and kill everyone in the game, would he be good or evil? If you said evil, there's a problem if you believe that light means good. He weilds light, but he is evil. The same goes for Mickey. If he uses darkness for good, he is not evil it's only when he misuses the darkness.

Spic Steve

Awards
Mickey said, no matter how much dark, there is some lightin CoM, not evil

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Soras Dad said:
Mickey said, no matter how much dark, there is some lightin CoM, not evil

He was talking about the heart. The heart is made up of both light and dark. It's stated throughout KH1 as well. The closer you get to the light. The bigger your shadow becomes. Darkness is the absence of light. Darkness is the absence of light. You can have them mix, but darkness will be no light. Light will be no darkness. The power Mickey uses is darkness. He uses no light, or he'd be weilding twilight.

Spic Steve

Awards
what im saying,(sorry for wording wrong) is mickeys dark, but good, so hes not Evil, or hed be bad

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Soras Dad said:
what im saying,(sorry for wording wrong) is mickeys dark, but good, so hes not Evil, or hed be bad

That's what I was saying lol. I was saying that darkness is not evil. It's just when you use darkness in the wrong way. Think Spiderman. "With great power comes great responsibility."

EDIT: The only light Mickey has is in his heart. He chose to use darkness for good though. What I was saying is he's good but weilds darkness. He does not use light. Do not associate light with good and dark with bad. In this game, it has basically stated both can be bad or good. It just depends on the user.

Spic Steve

Awards
and then he falls on his face lol we were both right, we just said it different

Awards
It's not light or darkness that makes you good or evil, it's your own interpretation and resultant use of it that determines it. Axel didn't do anything bad except cause mayhem and defeat whatsisface. Demyx was just following orders. (and sucked at doing so in the process!)
Zexion, well...I think he was just testing Sora.

Riku was in darkness, yet he used it for good. Same with Mickey. I'd say it would be possible for someone in the light to use it for evil too, just don't have an example unless you count Xehanort before he split into Xemnas and his heartless.

SH_Brat

They might not have been bad, but they were going about getting hearts the wrong way! If they really wanted hearts they should of tried to seek out their heartless. That way they could release their hearts and turn back to normal! No matter how you look at it it's wrong... What's worse is they knew what they were doing.

Spic Steve

Awards
That means we figured out the answer to nomuras "riddle", Can the keyblade be used for evil

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I think the Org. are that bad..Ok Xenmas was not other! Though I felt sorry for them! SORA kill of them all..Geez I hate him for this cause I really like the org. very much though!

And I agree that they should have a heart it odesn't wrong to find or get a heart but they just do it in wrong way. It was they who begin with all choas of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back