• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization / Thirteenth Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMaster146

(Sorry, adding) , I'm confused about them, can someone explain to me???

(Other than they are hooded people/starred in KH: CoM/ and they were in Castle Oblivion holding Namine hostage and wiping Sora's memory

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think that they are studying the ways of the heart and how the heart becomes stronger and how the heart is used they are shells with no heart they want to become whole again thats why they want Kingdom hearts to open so they can regaiin thier hearts and become whole. thats what i think

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
REala728 said:
there also studying the heartless and the key in some way.. there also supposed to be what control the nobodies

And you call yourself a Keybearer or whatever you call yourself

Listen to the Org.'s Superior.

The Org. studies the heart not the heartless. Ansem studied them but thats not the point. They have control over the nobodies. They have 13 members. 5 supposedly died in CoM. Axel, one of the members, is said to have some story that makes you cry. DiZ is Ansem's shell. The members have elemental powers.

DarkMaster146

listen KL! I just said that Idon't know anything to get a thread started about them. And I think its rude of you to call me that you insolente brat!

DarkMaster146

MochaCat244, I disagree. I think he is. In Riku's side of the CoM, why did DiZ so apparently wanted to take Ansem's form? Well, because he is Ansem! He's probably the light side of Ansem, and the Ansem we know is the Dark side who took control. Of course this is just my opinion and I could be dead wrong!

DarkMaster146

Calling members who want to join a club of Organization, please contact me at this thread, and you must have an IM address so I can test you there! (This test contains questions about the Organization and about KH: CoM and KH2.net)

IM - DarkMaster145
Email - DarkMaster251@hotmail.com

Last edited:

S King

Look, near the bottom right hand side of your posts there are two buttons, one says "QUOTE", and the other says "EDIT". Use the edit button!!!!! Ignorance is not an excuse.

KeybladeKid1127

.:KL:. said:
And you call yourself a Keybearer or whatever you call yourself

Listen to the Org.'s Superior.

The Org. studies the heart not the heartless. Ansem studied them but thats not the point. They have control over the nobodies. They have 13 members. 5 supposedly died in CoM. Axel, one of the members, is said to have some story that makes you cry. DiZ is Ansem's shell. The members have elemental powers.

KL hit the nail on the head he is right i really couldn't say it better myself.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DarkMaster146 said:
listen KL! I just said that Idon't know anything to get a thread started about them. And I think its rude of you to call me that you insolente brat!

I'm sorry I didn't know you were REala728

Try learning to read.

DarkMaster146

Hey, I was messing with you. You aren't a brat. Seriously. But... my friend and I made a club about the Organization and asked me to post it. Nice battiling it out with words...;)

.:KL:. said:
I'm sorry I didn't know you were REala728

Try learning to read.

Milh_Amethyz

They are:

Riku
Mickey
Diz
Vaxene
Larxene
Zexion
Axel
(the fat guy i forgot the name though-he uses a Earth element)
(the new one that has a weapon 3 types one is spear)
(EM-enigmatic Man)
BHK

black acid

Heros need Villains
mickey
bhk
riku and diz are not in the order cause they don't have "x" in there names. anyone with sense would know that.....so far diz seems to be able to contol most of the orders actions even though his not in the organization. bhk is not of the order because he doesn't even bother keeping the damn cloak on.(before I continue I'd like for every one here to know I'm not flaming anyone so please go easy on me.)

as for mickey and riku they probably want to help sora unlock the door to the light by making him made and yet determinded to unlock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back