• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio_209

Idk but wouldn't Roxas be the strongest because him and Sora are the same person and without one another they can't reach there full power, and since Sora was capable of defeating Xemnas, does that mean Roxas could do the same?

Also, if that's so, here's my new list.

1. Roxas
2. Xemnas
3. Saix
4. Xaldin
5. Marluxia
6. Axel
7. Xigbar
8. Lexaeus
9. Larxene
10. Zexion
11. Luxord
12. Vexen
13. Demyx

Last edited:

Lolita

Dear You
I agree, Demyx is practically weak. o3o I love him and his personality, but as an Orgy member he's weak. He can't do THAT much without his water forms that serve as a distraction in battle.

Megamatos

he doesnt really fight good but out of all the orgainization members hes the only one that ive seen run away like a lil baby lol haha what a wuss

butcherthegirl33

You know the first organization boss i ever lost to is xaldin (omfg im sucks xD) but anyway heres my list!
Roxas, Xemnas, Axel, Larxene and Zexion (i think his books are cool o.0)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I found Saix to be very Hard , other organization members were easy for me to beat but NOT Saix It took me sometime before I finished him with a lucky strike XD

R

Rokusasu XIII

Well i really only care whos 1st and 2nd strongest and i say Roxas then Xemnas and heres why, Roxas can beat Riku until riku uses the power of darkness to its limit wich was pretty much Xehanorts heartless and Rikus power combined

Sora can beat Xemnas and normal Riku can beat Sora, so to me Roxas can beat the one(Riku) who can beat the one(Sora) who can beat Xemnas, thus putting Roxas at the top. :lol:

Lolita

Dear You
Xigbar and Saix. x_x Fighting them was a bitch. I had fun with Xigbar, but just got annoyed with Saix.
I did fine with Xaldin, two losses and then I beat him, he got on my nerves. Luxord got on my nerves, too, but he wasn't hard. It's just hard for me to find the strategy to beating him after not battling him in a while. xD;;
Demyx annoyed me to hell, but I was so happy when I summoned Genie and I won. :>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora can beat Xemnas and normal Riku can beat Sora, so to me Roxas can beat the one(Riku) who can beat the one(Sora) who can beat Xemnas, thus putting Roxas at the top. :lol:

You're forgetting that Riku didn't fight properly against Roxas, thus greatly lowering his strength in the fight against Roxas. Also, Roxas has only half of Sora's powers, so it's not like you can really use Sora as an indication to Roxas's strength.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It depends if we count the "form" in this. With his form, it took two keyblader to put Xemnas down and he even wounded one of them, so he'd be the strongest. Not to add the whole Xehanort thing.
Similarly I doubt any others org members could be at the level of Marluxia's forms in Re:CoM, putting him at the second place, maybe only rivaled by Roxas.

So I'd say

Xenas
Marluxia
Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back