• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

outcome of VAT in the game please read

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

VAT Dont know how you guys nicknamed the three keblade masters but here goes on my theory on what possibly happens to them. As we all know the theory for Terra is that he becomes xemnas or xenahort which ever but for ventus correct me if im wrong in the new jump fiesta trailer it looks like he might be put to sleep like sora was. He is shown in a capsule like bed sort of like the ones goofy and donald were kept in and then it cuts to aqua being outside of castle oblivion the area where sora n friends were put to sleep. So mabey ventus isnt dead yet but sleeping and he is in this room of awakening or what ever it is that xemnas was desperately tryng to find????
Also for Aqua my theory is that she is the only one of the three that died and the armor xemnas is looking at is hers. Mabey after she put ventus im assuming this into the capsule because of master xehanort freezing him she dies fighting the DS and thats why the scene where Terra is unleashing his darkness is shown because after hearing or seeing aqua die he goes into a rage and also because now ventus will be in an eternal sleep because the only person who knows where he was, was aqua. Just a theory please comment or add on.

State

Awards
VAT Dont know how you guys nicknamed the three keblade masters but here goes on my theory on what possibly happens to them.
It isn't a nickname, its an abbreviation, sir. :| We abbreviate them as TAV.
As we all know the theory for Terra is that he becomes xemnas or xenahort which ever but for ventus correct me if im wrong in the new jump fiesta trailer it looks like he might be put to sleep like sora was. He is shown in a capsule like bed sort of like the ones goofy and donald were kept in and then it cuts to aqua being outside of castle oblivion the area where sora n friends were put to sleep. So mabey ventus isnt dead yet but sleeping and he is in this room of awakening or what ever it is that xemnas was desperately tryng to find????
It isn't a pod, its a chamber with some pillar-like things with the Unverse symbol one them, and Ventus was sitting in a throne. The official translation for Room of Awakening is now Chamber of Waking, as of KH Days. That could be the enigmatic CoW.
Also for Aqua my theory is that she is the only one of the three that died and the armor xemnas is looking at is hers. Mabey after she put ventus im assuming this into the capsule because of master xehanort freezing him she dies fighting the DS and thats why the scene where Terra is unleashing his darkness is shown because after hearing or seeing aqua die he goes into a rage and also because now ventus will be in an eternal sleep because the only person who knows where he was, was aqua.
Why the HELL would she put Ventus into, again, the chamber, not pod, and get back into the field, according to your completely messed theory basing itself on other theories. :\

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
I want to ask something. But first, good theory and well thought out. Now, on to my question. How do we know exactly that Aqua died? In the new trailer, she refers to herself as "Master Aqua" Now, we don't know if she passed the MQE, but what if she did? Think. If Terra or Aqua passed, they could stay behind like ME, or "strike out" on their own like MX. What if Aqua did that?

PrimalDark

I want to ask something. But first, good theory and well thought out. Now, on to my question. How do we know exactly that Aqua died? In the new trailer, she refers to herself as "Master Aqua" Now, we don't know if she passed the MQE, but what if she did? Think. If Terra or Aqua passed, they could stay behind like ME, or "strike out" on their own like MX. What if Aqua did that?

It's not like we know it, we just assume it beacause during the new trailer we can see Vanitas about to stab her. Plus, she is the only one who is nowhere to be found in the KH series so far. Terra COULD be Xehanort, Ven COULD be sleeping/ absorbed by Sora or whatever else, it's just Aqua whose tracks disappear after BBS.

Jakek9

Great theory. I'm liking this one, or at least the Ventus part. That could lead to a huge sequel in a way, and Nomura wowing us.

There are quite a few errors with the rest of the theory, but It's pretty good otherwise.

I don't need to point out whats already being pointed out, or is about to be pointed out.

UnrelentingLight

It's not like we know it, we just assume it beacause during the new trailer we can see Vanitas about to stab her. Plus, she is the only one who is nowhere to be found in the KH series so far. Terra COULD be Xehanort, Ven COULD be sleeping/ absorbed by Sora or whatever else, it's just Aqua whose tracks disappear after BBS.

Aqua doesn't entirely disappear. In KH2FM+ we see Xemnas in one of the rooms(not the CoW, the other one, forget what it's called) and he is sitting in the chair and we see Aqua's armor and keyblade there. So her tracks haven't disappeared but it still rises the question as to what happened to her. It seems likely that she died but she could still be wandering around out there.

PrimalDark

Aqua doesn't entirely disappear. In KH2FM+ we see Xemnas in one of the rooms(not the CoW, the other one, forget what it's called) and he is sitting in the chair and we see Aqua's armor and keyblade there. So her tracks haven't disappeared but it still rises the question as to what happened to her. It seems likely that she died but she could still be wandering around out there.

What we see is an empty suit of armor while in Ven's and Terra's cases we could assume that they're still out there, but yeah we cant be sure that she died, it would just be logical if she did... But then again Nomura's brain has banned logic so... :tongue:

TVA1994

See i think that for the outcome of TAV is
Terra- As u could see in the trailer both Terra and Master Xehanort battle in the end of the world and Terra uses his dark powers. Now i think that because of the Dark Power that Terra unleashed it somehow mixed with the dark power of Kingdom Hearts that Xehanort unleashed. Thus combining Terra and Master Xehanort and since Terra's dark power was stronger the fusion created Terra with mx's white hair and the yellow eyes. And because there was to much power that he had unleashed Terra can only remember the name XEHANORT and thus naming himself that. Leaving his empty soul into eternal sleep.

Ventus- Well the eternal sleep thing might be a possible outcome but that doesnt explain why there is a baby of himself.....I figure that when Ventus was absorbed by Kingdom Hearts (like in the whirlwind with mickey but mickey escaped) his heart and soul was taken and put into sleep and his body was reborn.

Aqua- I bet that with her battle with Vanitas that she dies and her heart goes into eternal darkness waiting for the keyblade master (sora). As for Vanitas he probably is destroyed by the emense power of Kingdom Hearts (like what happend to ansem (xehanort's heartless in kh1)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It isn't a nickname, its an abbreviation, sir. :| We abbreviate them as TAV.

Actually it isn't an abreviation, it's an anagram. TAV is an anagram og Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

It isn't a pod, its a chamber with some pillar-like things with the Unverse symbol one them, and Ventus was sitting in a throne. The official translation for Room of Awakening is now Chamber of Waking, as of KH Days. That could be the enigmatic CoW.

That's not the Unverse symbol, it's Master Eraqus' symbol.

Why the HELL would she put Ventus into, again, the chamber, not pod, and get back into the field, according to your completely messed theory basing itself on other theories. :\

You're being much too harsh. It actually would make sense to bring her injured and frozen friend whom she cares about, back to safety, so that sh may resume battle and protect not only that friend but possible the world's wich are being taken by the darkness. That makes sense in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back