• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ozy needs some help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozymandius

I have a situation. I have never had a girlfriend, but now there are four possibilities (oh lucky, lucky me).

Girl #1- Baby sits once in a great while at my neighbor's house. Super-extreme hotness. Lives like right up the street from me. I know her name, she doesn't know me. I haven't really talked to her at all, but w/e. She's a freshman and I'm a sophmore, so think what 'ya like. Nothing will probably happen here, but w/e.

Girl #2- Also baby sits from time to time. All I know about this one is that she has a MASSIVE crush on me and calls me *cough* "cute boy" *cough*. I've never met her, but I do know that she's a Junior at some fancy-shmancy boarding school (boarding schools=super-phail). Once again, nothing will probably happen here, but w/e.

Girl #3- The one I would like to go out with. She's in the praise band at my church with me (trust me, I'm just there 'cause she's there and to sing). Pretty good-looking. She's also in my honors English class, siting right behind me. My chances are fairly good, with some time. I don't really talk to her outside of school, though.

Girl #4- The final choice. She's in my H Eng class as well. If I were to ask her out, she'd probably say yes. However, she isn't doing very well in the looks department. Plus, I don't like her in a romantic kind of way.

Any suggestions/thoughts on how to aid Ozy with his erm, predicament ?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh...well I mean...right there you say that there's a girl you like, who you think you have a fairly good chance of dating...so...uhh...do that?

ltwi13

yea, i think u should pick the one u think u'll be the happiest with. and certain times, looks don't matter. and sometimes, people r not very pretty, but they end up very hot. and if it doesn't work out, when ur ready try the next in line. i'm sure u'll choose the right person.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, sounds like my problem except I'm a GIRL crushing on three different guys but w/e, this thread concerns you NOT me. So let's see, I would suggest you go with one or three. Three seem to take more interest in you, doesn't she? As for girl #1, do you think you can talk and make friends with one as if you were with three and all the other ones? And oh yeah, another thing, I have to say go with whoever makes you feel happiest, helps you the most, notices you most, and one that can understand you the most. And definately beaware of the ones that you for your money. If you don't like girls to use your money, but that's just an advice considering that happened to my friend and stuff, but okay, I hope this helps. Anymore problem, just list it out...Oh and I agree with what Itwi13 said about looks and all that, it truly doesn't matter..., just her personality and all. After all, looks can only go so far....right? Well...that's all I'm going to say for now. Good luck!

Mystlord

I suppose that since you're 15, it really doesn't matter on how your romantic life winds up, because I bet you that eventually, you're gonna break up with whoever you choose.
However, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't care. I would say go with the one that you're interested in. If you have an interest in Girl 3, then take some time with her, and don't go anywhere near Girl 2. It might not end well for you if you're seen with Girl 3 :p.

Duality

I'd say you should reconsider how you are doing this. A pick and choose out of 4 girls? Your interest should lie in one girl and only one girl. Otherwise, what's the point of starting a relationship?

dr.korytco

You have 2 real choices then. ! and 3. 3 is an obvious 1st choice, if you want to go out iwth her and if it fails go with choice number 1.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
who do you LIKE? despite looks
despite background information
despite, heck, personality
which one makes you feel good to be with?

like will eventually develop into love if it's the right person. You don't want a relationship JUST to be in one. I mean, who are you trying to impress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back