• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranormal Investigators

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
These people don't have to PM me to join:

call_me_canada
Lionheart06
Ultima Keyblade
mistyelk0
dagger
sorarocks_222
Tigerchat
NeoSora
quitejaded

In the world, there are many unexplained occurances...Many of them them stay that way...And with the Ghostbusters out of buisiness, the witch hunters backed up with work, and the demon hunters scarce...A new Paranormal Investigators group has opened.

The paranormally active places to be visited

The Queen Mary
New Orleans/ The Haunted Mansion/various
Elm Street/ Nightmare on Elmstreet
Camp Crystal Lake/Friday the 13
Darkness Falls
The Overlook Hotel/ The Shining
Tokyo/Boogie Pop phantom (geez I wanna beat the...Well you know the rest)
New York

Not necessarliy in that order.

Here's my character:

Name A.J.
Species: Android/ Dog demon
Weapons:
- Blue Handled Kingdom Key
- Proton Pack & Gun
- Dueling Deck

Appearance: Native american with white hair and blue eyes, he has pointed puppy ears drooping down, and a puppytail. He wears a smaller version of Sora's KH2 outfit, except it's blue where there's red, and has the Ghostbuster's logo on his Hoodie. He also wears a blue backwards baseball cap and gold heart pendant.

Bio: A very tormented little boy who keeps an upbeat attitude and a strong sense of Justice. He's the one who started this Paranormal Investigators thing, but he let's Keil take the credit because no one believes A.J. because he's a kid.

Party:
Guilmon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(We'll start and more people can join as we go.)

A.J. sat on the couch of the Paranormal Investigator's bus, taking a nap on a rather large pillow, his puppy ears twitching every so often.

A.J.: ZZZzzz.......................

A.J.

Banned
( Another question you know the answer to...*sigh*...Pretty much anything you guys want, you can be as long as you follow da rules...If I have a complaint, I'll tell you when I see it...But try to make it so you're a part of the Investigators okies?)

NeoSora

Name: Neo
Appearance: I had to put the picture here, because for some reason, my photobucket wont let people view the pictures from the links, even with the guess password option off. Sry bout that.
guys67.jpg

Weapon: Light staff, Sword, Bow- Arrows of light
CATKJQF1.jpg
(Best I could find...Pretend its longer..... X_X)

Bio: He loves to protect the world from ghosts. He is always eager to go into the spiritworld, because he doesnt get any harm.
Race: Angel
Personality: He is very kind and gentle, and will always help anyone who needs it. Amicable. Party Animal, he loves nightclubs.
Magic: Light/Healing/Dark

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I thought you were retiring AJ?
Name: Alana
Species: Human
Weapons: does not carry weapons on her
Appearance: brownhair held in a high ponytail and blue eyes. Wears blue overals , white tank top inside and brown shows. Wears colourful bracelets.
Bio: after 1 too many encounters with ghosts she has taken an interest in the paranormal. When she found AJ's investagator's thing, she was thrilled. Her parents think its just a hobby, but find that she is growing too old and getting too deep into this weird liking.

A.J.

Banned
(*Pats Ulti on the head* It's okies Ulti...Nah, no one wanted him to leave...Ya' gotta give the people what they want.^_^)

A.J. was now sleeping deeply, his righ leg kicking as a puppy's would while he slept.

Let's give you a tour of the bus, shall we?

BUS TOURING MUSIC

(click the thing after you click it that says listen to selected music)

The first floor of the bus is the operations center and Kitchen, There is a small wall of Televisions on the left side of the bus, showing various news channels and shows about ghost sightings...

To the right is the equipment locker, with proton packs and guns, a collection of Keil's weapons, and various other things to hunt demons and ghosts.

In the very back of the bus is the T.V. room, where A.J. is sleeping, and a large flat-screen satellite T.V., DVD and VCR, and an assortment of various videos in a cabinet.

Towards the front of the bus is the small kitchen, equipped with refridegerator and all.

On the opposite site, there is a small table capable of seating seven.

At the very front of the bus, is the driver's seat and the Ghost scanner, which tracks paranormal activity.

The bottom level of the bus is the sleeping quarters. There are seven rooms, three on each side, and one in the back, which is A.J.'s.

On the opposite side of where A.J.'s room is, is where they keep the smaller Vehicles, like Keil's motorcycle and the Ghost Cart.

On the outside of the bus, it's painted like the ECTO-1 from Ghostbusters, complete with the Logo on all four sides.

Back to...Oh, A.J.'s still sleeping...

NeoSora

Neo was driving the bus on a highway, waiting for something to happen. HE continued to drive, and he got bored, so he put the bus on auto-steer. He went to the back, and saw AJ sleeping, and decided to wake him up.

"WAKE UP AJ!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. :D

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Name: John Brandon
Bio: A kid who is a paranormal investigator..
Appearance:he has curly hair and blue eyes.
Race: human

A.J.

Banned
(OOOkie...That picture of yours kinda scared me Ultima...O.O)

A.J. jumped up in terror and hid under the couch...

A.J.: *An omage to that 70's show* Neo, what the hell?!

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: I dunno...Did we get hired for any jobs yet? Did Arcee or any of the others call?

A.J. got up and walked over to the wall of T.V.'s, pulling up in-active Paranormal Investigators.

Arcee
Raine(spirit fox version from a while back)
Nicky (Vampire Version)
Skullkid
Spiderman

A.J.: Kinda dull around here without them...I'm goin' back to sleep.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Alana came into the entertainment room with a bag of cookies in one hand, and a soda in the other. She flopped on the couch and put on the TV and started munchin'. "TGIF, mmhmm, indeed."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
John yawns and wakes up.
John: What did you say Neo?
John watches TGIF on the tv also.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. hopped back onto the couch by Alana, on top of his humongous novelty pillow, and curled up like a puppy for another nap.

A.J.: Meh*seeing TGIF*...I'm gonna wait 'till Saturday...I wanna see Megas XLR!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
John steals the control from Alana and switches the channel to Jack and Bobby show.
John: WOnder what this is?

(whoops got used to Kalibrus and did a typeo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back