• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

party members bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto5

ok heres wat am thinking (this is my 2nd post don't flame) we haven't seen any party members in this game yet?
in all the scans neither ven or terra have party members,am not even sure if there are gonna be party members

C

Colours

They will have an alone adventure........That's not really important...for now.lawl.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think all three of the characters will fight and explore worlds alone.
Though the possibility of temporary party members exists.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I was thinking that each of them will fight alone or together. Otherwise, I really have no idea. It seems though there will be a story about each of them. But I'm not pretty sure myself.

A

Audo

You will most likely go through the entire story alone. But in the instances when the scenarios cross paths, I could see there being a possibility of the other scenario becoming a party member - maybe. We'll just have to wait for more info I guess.

Macabre

Gold Member
It seems though there will be a story about each of them. But I'm not pretty sure myself.
Yeah, there will be a story about each of the three.

They'll each split up to find MX and DS and will meet together at some parts in their scenarios and team up to fight some enemies and bosses.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
ok heres wat am thinking (this is my 2nd post don't flame) we haven't seen any party members in this game yet?
in all the scans neither ven or terra have party members,am not even sure if there are gonna be party members

~ -_- of course not. it's single player. the only place you'll see the other chasers is in a cutscene or you'll be able to talk to them or somethin'.

MasterXOblivion7

yeah its pretty much gonna be a solo game. no party members.
besides i couldnt really even picture ven or terra running around with the 7 dwarfs or some field mice by their side XD
that would be a little over the edge.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i think it'll be one-player to an extent. at some points, though, perhaps you can bring along a few stragglers...

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
maybe temporarily. we've only seen worlds where you couldn't possibly find a single person to help you fight. like maybe you could get teenage hercules in the coliseum and help him train to become a real hero i.e

LiD

I THINK i read some where that they will start off together (Still Doesn't Mean They Will Be In A Party)
And then somewhere in the game, they split apart and look for clues on where MX and MX's Apperentice have disappeared to

Bliip

I THINK i read some where that they will start off together (Still Doesn't Mean They Will Be In A Party)
And then somewhere in the game, they split apart and look for clues on where MX and MX's Apperentice have disappeared to
yeah, it'll probably be like this:

START(Together)--->Separate Paths--->Bump into their clumsy-ass selves along the way--->Fight End Boss(Probably MX)

...just thought id draw a visual...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm glad it's a solo game, for party members did little to nothing to help me. I can clearly remember that Donald and Goofy's bodies would litter the battlefield during Xigbar's desparation move, thus causing yours truly to be shot full of holes like Swiss cheese.

LiD

yeah, it'll probly be like this:

START(Together)--->Separate Paths--->Bump into their clumsy-ass selves along the way--->Fight End Boss (Probly MX)

...just thought id draw a visual...

=D thanks Captain Hitsugya (still can't spell that) for putting it a little more detailed

Bliip

=D thanks Captain Hitsugya (still can't spell that) for putting it a little more detailed
do i detect the minty freshness of sarcasm?

and it's Hitsugaya Taichou
:toungesmile:

A

Azrael

From what we see, each character in each game scenario in BBS will mostly fight alone but some temporary party members may arise once in a blue moon to help in a tight situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back