• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

party members bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
from the very announcement of bbs,i built the idea on my mind that ven-terra-aqua were like a sora-donald-goofy thing.. it recently came up to me that they will be alone and that they just will meet each other,when ones story crosses paths with another..

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
ES, you and me both know that ff and kh has nothing to do with each other
how about that they're both made by SE and are RPGs whose characters' hair defies all gravity, and whose clothes have many unnecesary zippers?

oh, and the fact that they both share a reasonable amount of characters and magics?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So far, no Party Members have been seen. There could be helper people (like Hercules or Leon in KHII), though.

Ren

adios motherfucker
So far, no Party Members have been seen. There could be helper people (like Hercules or Leon in KHII), though.

I'm hoping that's how the gameplay will pan out.
I'd like to play the scenarios solo, with some temporary party members here and there.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mhmmm. Like Herc, Dwarves, a mouse or two, etc.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
ES, you and me both know that ff and kh has nothing to do with each other, so why use that example.

I'm not saying they are the same by any means. But, it was an example of gameplay design. Crisis Core was made by SE as well, and it's very common to let one project influence another even though they are 2 separate pictures completely.

dartgoonkeyblade

well i thing there will be party members in bbs but they would be like when you had to fite 1000 heartless in kh2 when tifa and squall help you out

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Probably something like that. They'll be helping you out, but outside the normal party. Like, you won't be able to see their stats and whatnot. I wouldn't mind that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That would be interesting, I never thought of it that way.
Sort of like how Mickey comes in to help during the Twilight Town 3 visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back