• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paru's Art :i

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paru

I was pretty inspired by everyones work in this forum and loved to share some of mine :D!

plz enjoy^^

i have some other work in my deviantart if ur interested:eek: (i just made an account so if ur a member lets be buddies!~) sry there not really...KH related ><

hetaeya.deviantart.com
soraandfriends1.jpg

5jsoraandfriends1j
5jsoraandfriends1j
5jsoraandfriends1j

becauseimyourfriendbyhe.jpg

renjiabaraiandzabimarub.jpg

hitsugayatoushirobyheta.jpg

cielphantomhivecrossdre.jpg

Last edited:

paru

i've always wanted to try attending a private art class someday. Unfortunately my hands have been tied for quite some time
yeah plus it was getting way to expensive so i only went for about like 3~4month. honestly most of the skills i learned is uselly all from deviantart tutorial or youtubeo_O thnk gosh for internet^^

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
If you want my personal opinion, personal classes are pretty awesome.
Sure you won't learn a shit load of new things but you'll more so improve even more so on your already impressive skills.
So think about the level you are now and raise that by 2 or 3 levels cause they tend to pin point your weak points as well as (in some cases) get you to start blending mediums (For me it was incorporating Graphite powder for shading).

paru

╬ProperArtist╬;5345522 said:
If you want my personal opinion, personal classes are pretty awesome.
Sure you won't learn a shit load of new things but you'll more so improve even more so on your already impressive skills.
So think about the level you are now and raise that by 2 or 3 levels cause they tend to pin point your weak points as well as (in some cases) get you to start blending mediums (For me it was incorporating Graphite powder for shading).
it was actaully alot of fun and u are defintly right about how much u improve. first couple of weeks was pretty much foundation art and that kind of helped alot with just in general of art so im pretty greatfull that i was able to attend one. proper id love to see some of ur stuffXD sounds like u srsly know whats up when it comes to things like this^^ esp since ur name is properartistXD

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd rather not advertise in your thread but I'll just post a sample of one my drawings since you asked.
Keep in mind I don't do photoshop (i suck at it).
Most of the things I do now are more "representational" as far as ideas go, but the actual content I draw is very realistic or at least I'd like to believe so.
29133_10150211741115697_617090696_12553656_4027610_n.jpg

Pay no attention to the lightness of the left part of the screen, I had to take a photograph of it since the piece itself is too large to scan and having to put a light on it tends to lessen the quality on that half.

paru

╬ProperArtist╬;5345752 said:
I'd rather not advertise in your thread but I'll just post a sample of one my drawings since you asked.
Keep in mind I don't do photoshop (i suck at it).
Most of the things I do now are more "representational" as far as ideas go, but the actual content I draw is very realistic or at least I'd like to believe so.
29133_10150211741115697_617090696_12553656_4027610_n.jpg

Pay no attention to the lightness of the left part of the screen, I had to take a photograph of it since the piece itself is too large to scan and having to put a light on it tends to lessen the quality on that half.

hahaha dude its really really good! u can relaxXD im not really those type that judge very hard on others work^^ less quality or not this is still really good~ my main media i use is oil and acrylic paints^^ photoshop is somthing i just started over the month becuz i wanted to try it out:p only graphite ive done is when i had to do still life and life drawing when i was attending private art class><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back