• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Re: Passion: After the Battle Online...

I think it's what plays after that great battle against the Heartless, and plays in the credits.

DarkOblivion

yeah the link doesnt work for me, hmm ochestrated that sounds good, to bad they mixed it with drums and guitar, also paino sounds very cool

Wolviana

Can someone put ATB on yousendit or something? I'm really sorry, but I'm having some problems with FileFront and Rapidshare.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

o.o I kind of like this slower version better.

dejah

:|

it sounds even more sad than the original!

SOB...
it's not haunting like the first...
but alot more sad. like a twang of melancholy...
makes me feel empty.

Whispered.Hope

DarkOblivion said:
and what type of version is ATB?

ATB is longer, slower, and sadder. The singing is different, and is with a piano instead of drums, while the last bit of the song is pure instrumental with the guitars and the drums and such. The Single version is said to be the opening song, and I'm assuming ATB will be the ending.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

No wonder there were no leechers, they all went here. Since the filefront won't work, go here. Just scroll down.

EDIT:
KingBlade said:
At least use the correct source. Utada-Online got it from LiberiFatali at jpopmusic forums. <.<

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
And because of that, other people are starting topics about ~after the battle~ and crap. Hey! Did anyone else notice that in ~after the battle~ she doesn't say "My fears, My lies"?

Last edited:

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

wow this sounds really sad its like someone very important died dont u think(lightblub) lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=) I merged the two passion threads, I also unstickied it because we have too many stickies at the top.

I'm enjoying passion much more then simple and clean. xP

<AumaaN>

NarutoEXE said:
And because of that, other people are starting topics about ~after the battle~ and crap. Hey! Did anyone else notice that in ~after the battle~ she doesn't say "My fears, My lies"?

Yeah, so that's why I couldn't find it, they should sticky it again! And no didn't notice it until now. Why would she have left it out?

EDIT:
monkeybutt said:
=) I merged the two passion threads, I also unstickied it because we have too many stickies at the top.
Well, I guess you're right about that. There are too many stickies :D

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

Whoa, it's merged. I was wondering why it felt like I was in the wrong thread xD I hope this un-stickiness doesn't create more problems.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Maybe because they all no longer have fears or lies? xD

Palomino

The song is... Excellent! Very, VERY slow, but that's why I love it. It's like a beutiful dream. I hope it will fit great with the ending of KH2, and I also hope that the English version will be as good as this one.
P.S. The song is great, no doubt about it... But I'm so attached to Hikari/S&C, that there probably won't be a better song in KH serial than that for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back