• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Past worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7Heartblade

So dose it ever explain what The Country of the Musketeers is about? Like is Minnie originally from that world and how did Pete get there? And was mysterious tower broke off the rest of symphony of sorcery?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It's like your going through a memory of the world. Things that were forgotten are remembered when restoring the world.

7Heartblade

Like was symphony of sorcery whole then the heartless destroyed it, and yen sid saved his tower? Was Minnie from The Country of the Musketeers then went with mickey to DC? or do they leave us hanging?

captain

Bronze Member
He wants to know why Mysterious Tower is no longer a part of of Symphony of Sorcery, and if Country of the Musketeers was a past version of Disney Castle/Town or a separate world.

MasterZeR0

Didn't Mickey say "I'm visiting this world" at one point, or am I mistaken?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Like was symphony of sorcery whole then the heartless destroyed it, and yen sid saved his tower? Was Minnie from The Country of the Musketeers then went with mickey to DC? or do they leave us hanging?

That is really neither here nor there. Doesn't matter at all

JustSnilloc

Thats really doesn't answer my question.... >.>

It's like this... The world is sleeping so it is dreaming about it's past... Those people happen to be in the world's past... Sora & Riku are foreigners to the dream so they kind of mess with what originally happened

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh come on people. The question he is asking isn't that hard to understand.

He is asking how Disney Castle can be dreaming about its past (Country of Mukseteers) and how Mysterious Tower can be dreaming about its past (Symphony of Sorcery) if neither Disney Castle or Mysterious Tower are sleeping. They were never taken by the heartless to begin with so how can they even be asleep?

That is what he is asking. Unfortunately I do not have the answer. Its something i'd like to know as well.

JustSnilloc

He is asking how Disney Castle can be dreaming about its past (Country of Mukseteers) and how Mysterious Tower can be dreaming about its past (Symphony of Sorcery) if neither Disney Castle or Mysterious Tower are sleeping. They were never taken by the heartless to begin with so how can they even be asleep?

That is what he is asking. Unfortunately I do not have the answer. Its something i'd like to know as well.

Ah, I see. Well then...

I'm pretty sure that the Country of the Musketeers isn't part of Disney Castle at all... I don't believe it was ever said that it was the same world

As for Mysterious Tower, perhaps part of it is stuck sleeping while another part is in the RoL... Not completely sure though

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ah, I see. Well then...

I'm pretty sure that the Country of the Musketeers isn't part of Disney Castle at all... I don't believe it was ever said that it was the same world

As for Mysterious Tower, perhaps part of it is stuck sleeping while another part is in the RoL... Not completely sure though

This is why I didn't like the idea of them using Country of Musketeers in KH3D. The should have used Country of Musketeers in BBS to give a good reason for Pete's banishment. Mickey falls in love with Princess Minnie in BBS and in the credits it shows Mickey and Minnie's wedding and as the new king Mickey can change the design of the world anyway he wishes (Like a Keyblade Master can change Land of Departure's design when he/she inherites it) so in the credits he uses his keyblade to transform Country of Musketeers into Disney Castle.

That would have been the much prefered option in my opinion, that way Country of Musketeers spot in KH3D could have been give to a pixar world or 101 Dalmatians or something.

---------------

Country of Musketeers has to be a dream about Disney Castles past otherwise there is another Minnie out there somewhere unless i'm missing something.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Actually that comment on CoM is a good one. Ause I always wondered the same about DisneyTown being a part of DisneyCastle. Its very well possible that Country of Musketeers, DisneyTown, and DisneyCastle are all parts of the same world that we explore separately. And Symphony of Sorcery could've been the whole world where the Mystery Tower came from as it is surrounded by smaller land forms, acessex either my portals or the MagicTrain in Sunset station, and is suspended in The realm of the inbetween (along with LoD, TT, TranTown, and Radient Garden

WaveK89

To be honest, and this is probably as "farfetched" as it goes, I think the data worlds for Mysterious Tower and Country of Musketeers could play in part of this.

I forget if the chipmunks built the machine in Coded or if it was already built. Perhaps, YMX had something to do with it, I don't know. Mickey could have a journal logged for his past journeys.

I haven't seen Riku's side of the Musketeers world, so I thought the scene wear Sora thought Riku saved him was a bit weird. I figured something data related could be something to consider, but I can't say until I see the Riku's part.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To be honest, and this is probably as "farfetched" as it goes, I think the data worlds for Mysterious Tower and Country of Musketeers could play in part of this.

I forget if the chipmunks built the machine in Coded or if it was already built. Perhaps, YMX had something to do with it, I don't know. Mickey could have a journal logged for his past journeys.

I haven't seen Riku's side of the Musketeers world, so I thought the scene wear Sora thought Riku saved him was a bit weird. I figured something data related could be something to consider, but I can't say until I see the Riku's part.

What in the name of Eraqus are you talking about? There is no data worlds in KH3D, all the worlds are dream worlds.

7Heartblade

Thanks you! Well after seeing the sub.s and talking to friends we have a theory. MDG went to TCOM so mickey train and maybe could learn to be a wielder. Mickey fell in love with minnie and took her back to timeless river. We still can't think of how pete got there.

As for SoS I think when the heartless eat the world Yen Sid was able to save his tower. Also I think next time we see MT it will reform back into SoS.

Now I wonder if the people in the world will remember Sora and Riku, like "Hey I know you! You where in a dream I had!" lol

WaveK89

What in the name of Eraqus are you talking about? There is no data worlds in KH3D, all the worlds are dream worlds.

Sorry, I know they are dream worlds and nothing more. I was merely thinking in terms of dream worlds that of data worlds, more so through a journal. Like I said, it's pretty farfetched. Perhaps, I could have misinterpreted The Grid story on "how could it be a dream if it were just data?"

Then there was the scene where Maleficent wanted the data Mickey had of the worlds she wished to conquer. Yes, I do realize she meant the data from Jiminy's Journal, but I figured there could be more data such as Mickey's own journeys as well. Somehow such data could to be formed into dreams, I don't know? I'm just throwing these thoughts out.

JustSnilloc

Sorry, I know they are dream worlds and nothing more. I was merely thinking in terms of dream worlds that of data worlds, more so through a journal. Like I said, it's pretty farfetched. Perhaps, I could have misinterpreted The Grid story on "how could it be a dream if it were just data?"

Then there was the scene where Maleficent wanted the data Mickey had of the worlds she wished to conquer. Yes, I do realize she meant the data from Jiminy's Journal, but I figured there could be more data such as Mickey's own journeys as well. Somehow such data could to be formed into dreams, I don't know? I'm just throwing these thoughts out.

Well, they are actually legitimate worlds, they exist as much as Destiny Islands and Disney Castle do. What happened was when they were being restored from the darkness that had consumed them, they slipped away into sleep and what Sora/Riku do is go through the dreams that the world is having (Since worlds have hearts, they can also dream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back