• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People getting owned in bbs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

You know that the account you are watching those vids on is just ripping another YouTuber's videos?

That guy is only on part 5 but the other account, goodman20, has the whole game done.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
They are? Well then why does the guy in his commentary say 'he' or 'I did blah blah blah'?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Are you able to train at LoD? If so, and if it's possible to get exp, then this guy definitly needs all the help he can get.

Trimms

They are? Well then why does the guy in his commentary say 'he' or 'I did blah blah blah'?

Because he wants to look like they're his of course. Just check goodman20, you won't be disappointed.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, I searched his name, and i didn't see it come up in the results. I'll check again, but a link would be nice please..!

Awards
I'm not sure how the battle system works yet... i hope you can train! if not, that will make things interesting... and yes, he does need a lot of help

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Nvm, I found it. It's actually Goodman2008, not 20.

Heart: Um, I think I figured it out. You have a regular attack which doesn't cost any magic, because you have a meter above your attacks on the left that says 'Command' meter. And then above and below your main attack, you have two or maybe more extra special attacks that costs you that command meter. So lets just say. And lets called that command meter a magic meter. As the you use those special attacks the magic meter depletes and you have to wait awhile before you can use your special attacks.

Awards
Well I got that much, i just font know how leveling up works.... haha. I remember seeing one video of Aqua Vs. Terranort in which aqua leveled up mid fight...

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Oh, i think the leveling up is the same, besides using the command board. You gain exp. by the number of hits you cause and by defeating enemies, I believe.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well I got that much, i just font know how leveling up works.... haha. I remember seeing one video of Aqua Vs. Terranort in which aqua leveled up mid fight...

I believe that it works on how many times you use the move in battle...that can effect how it levels up...or its just like getting experience from fighting....lol....and the moves can level up to 3, and i think 4...as there max.

and there isnt really a magic meter....it will just take a while for you to be able to use any attacks in the command part of you battle screen...( it works for both magic and attack commands)

Awards
ahh, i see. I'm so excited for this game. I'm almost tempted to cram learning japanese, just to play it before the NA version comes out. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back