• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Per...so...na

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which RP idea do you like best?

• Idea 1

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Idea 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Neither

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Awards
Who's up for a Persona RP? I have some idea's swimming around in my head (some more evolved than others).

My first (more evolved idea) is a sort of college life RP. The story is that the students are forbidden to be out at midnight. Contrary to this rule, there are still students that wander the campus at this time. During this, people are murdered with an upside down cross etched into their stomach. It is a small group of students' job to figure out who this person is and stop him.

My second idea is still a school life RP, but this time almost everyone in the school takes part of the "Persona Game" which is a semi-virtual reality game that pits students against each other. This game ranks the students based on their performance. Everything in the school is going well until real Shadows start to appear. It is the students' job to figure out what is happening.

If anyone's interested, tell me what you think. And if there are nay questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I agree to the first one. It's more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back