• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perfect file status.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
KH1's Gummi system is pretty basic once you get the controls. KH2 though is too complicated and elaborated. Funny you should say KH2 is easier to get a 100%, considering I've done that on KH1 but not on KH2 because of those frustrating gummi ship minigames.

I've never been able to get either of them. You don't need to do gummi ships to get 100%. You never have. I did what I had to on the gummi ships and that was it in KH2.

The only reason why I don't have 100% in KH1 is because I've never been able to beat Sephiroth.

Also, jenovasoldier, stop double posting. There is an edit button- use it.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
the max is 99, what sense would it make to be lvl 80 max

I'm talking about stats as in Strength, Defense and Magic. Sure you can level up to a 100 and above, but the maximum effect is at around 80 -90. As in even though you have stats of 150, the amount of HP you take away from an enemy is the same as your stats of 80 or 90.

I've never been able to get either of them. You don't need to do gummi ships to get 100%. You never have. I did what I had to on the gummi ships and that was it in KH2.

You don't? I've completed Jiminy's Journal, just about everything in that game... yet my battle report is always less then 100%. Huh, weird.

honestly i don't care about what you say. Maybe some people want to do it and it took for me to post this thread to inspire them .

well for my challenge you have to build a good gummi ship. so love it or hate it, i could give two shits.

well according to MY challenge 100% includes building an ill gummi ship.

And honestly, jenovasolider, you sound like a spoiled little kid from the way you post even though you're 17. None of us are saying that your thread here is useless nor denying that Gummi Ship is important for your 100% challenge, so don't antagonise us.

Sparks

gone
Yeah jenovasoldider you sound really immature and stupid by saying things like that. We didn't care about your challenge for a couple of posts and you freak out because it's not about "YOUR CHALLANGE" jeez...

(i'm really pissed off at something else right now so if I sound like a maniac go ahead and don't flame me.)

jenovasoldier

Banned
im not antagonizing anyone, here is just another example of how little fuckin punks like yourselves gang up on one person, just because your behind a computer.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
they're not "ganging up" on you.. .maybe you or they just misunderstood/misinterpret each other's posts..

and you double posted lol

Sparks

gone
Whatever Jenawhatevertheheckyournameis. Don't say stuff like that on the forums or else you'll get banned... oh wait you are banned now aren't you. Karma hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back