• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona 3 Portable help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So I just got the game... I find it fun! But I'm worried on my leveling. I'm currently in level 42 on Tartarus, my character is around level 23, the others are around that levels, the highest is 37, I have all the characters. I haven't had any problems with any boss, I beat them well and I'm in September. But I have two blocks already open, and I haven't finished them, is that bad or am I okay with the rate I'm going? How many times should I go to Tartarus and how far?

Thanks for the advice! :3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I play p3p like this, this usually keeps me on top, with the exception of the first phase, (before you fight priestess on the monorail) I will always go as far as I can which is almost always to the max until the next set of bosses on the full moon so I'd say you are behind

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I play p3p like this, this usually keeps me on top, with the exception of the first phase, (before you fight priestess on the monorail) I will always go as far as I can which is almost always to the max until the next set of bosses on the full moon so I'd say you are behind

I guess I need to grind then... another question, is there a penalty for not finishing Tartarus at all by the time the year is over? I think I'm am pretty early in the game and able to finish the next blocks I have, but I was wondering about that.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I guess I need to grind then... another question, is there a penalty for not finishing Tartarus at all by the time the year is over? I think I'm am pretty early in the game and able to finish the next blocks I have, but I was wondering about that.
Finishing tartarus is the only way to finish the game near the end.

I only have the P3Fes (ps2, psn) version which heals me each time I return to the entrance room of tartarus
but what I do is get as high as I can right now, preferably the next block, then grind everyone about eight to ten levels, minimum, before the next moon boss.

I also try to grind as I climb the tower before I reach the next block and always rest a day or two between tartarus trips so that your characters are at least 'good' status.

That's what I do at least. Seems like a lot but you eventually get a flow going.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So I just erased my last game and went on with the girl version. I'm already in level 30, block 3, level 76 around Summer, the next full moon is in one day. I'm doing pretty good, I think. I have no problems with the game's guardians at each floor, all of my characters are around level 29, with Mitsuru at level 27 because she came later in the team. I'm doing the whole block in one day because it's better so I can do the S-links during the month. I use my time wise more now with Theo's (I wanted the guy damn it!) documents as my goal. ;3

As for S-links, I'm currently pursuing Akihiko... xD Sadly, I wanted Junpei, but I heard you can't. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back