• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
I have a few questions about this PoTC thing. What was the proof that this might be a world? I'm not doubting it or anything but I'm wondering if like there were screencaps or something cause I'd reeeally like to see that o.o Is it a for sure thing or just another maybe? Also'd like to know what yall think of it. "Good Idea" or "Bad Idea"
I personally think it's pretty cool d(' ' )

M

MegaFlare

I don't think it's a bad idea, it's just different. Different can be good, too.

Yes, it was confirmed, and there are pictures from it. Read all about it on this thread, from yesterday. http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=17469

From the Kingdomhearts2.net gallery:
img2307.htm

potc2.jpg

My Dark Side

Still although this world could be interesting a think it's not such a great idea about this world in KH2... Something just doesn't seems right in there... and seeing realistic made Sparrow and cartoon made Donald beside him gives me unpleasant chills. On the second hand I wouldn't like to see Donald made in realistic graphic... that would be odd...

mattdelig29

I think it's a pretty cool idea and I can just imagine Commodore Norrington getting attacked by heartless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back