• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pix Of Ending **spoilers**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwEdEnGuRlSrHoTt

Website
www.myspace.com
ok for all those ppl who didnt think i beat the game i had to prove u wrong by going and beating it again but this time i got pix to yea i hope u can all be quite now (the ppl who said it was b/s i beat it)
101891885829_3300_1.jpg
lol dont u hate me now?:p

D

Dexter

And why are you so proud of yourself? I highley doubt you enjoyed the game an didnt rush through it....

got_kh2?

how is it so hard to believe that he beat the game? he may have rushed through it, but it's japanese, so unless he can understand japanese, what reason does he have not to rush?

X

XEDELAS

lol my friend finished the game in a day but he said that he didnt collect half of the magic and didnt like the game at all cause he rushed it and he said he ruined it for himself beacause he knows what happened but wasnt able to enjoy it lol retard

im going through it as slow as possibl i want to explore every nook and cranny adn collect everything and when i finish the game i want 100% and lvl 100 for everyone

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Lmao, I don't remember the site off the top of my head, but those screenshots are off of another site.

-- 0w|\|e|) once

Besides, let's go on the theory that you "did" beat it, then you can tell me this, how exactly does Axel die? You have to give me the precise way he did. No hint info or small subtext.

--- 0w|\|e|) Twice.

I could go on, but I won't.

Thank you.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Axel fights against an army of Nobodies at Sora's side and is killed in the battle.

Even people who don't have it know this. I beat it, Xal's almost beat it... It's not THAT hard. Most people who have it are putting a LOT of time into it. Since its Christmas Break (now school or work) I've been able to focus a lot of time into the game... It's not that hard to beat. Take's a good 20-30 hours if you rush it.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He tires himself out in the battle and drops dead pretty much. I think he takes a few hits from the Nobodies, it happens a bit fast, but that's pretty much how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back