• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plausible theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
This thing logged me out so i get to redo it (short version)

Newsymbollowres.jpg

The image above is, obviously, the Unbirth symbol. It resembles a banner and trumpet crisscrossing, could it mean royalty? There is also clearly a heart. Royalty + Heart = Princess of Heart?

In the scans it shows VAT fighting them in worlds having to do with the PoH.

Remember that it is also ten years before the events of KH, when the PoH are being kidnapped.

Also remember that heartless are hearts and Nobodies are bodies, following the trend Its plausible that Unbirths have to do with birth.

This is where the theory starts...

Edit: i suck at theories.

I believe that Unbirths are the PoH 'light.' However the light can only be released when they are destroyed. VAT destroyed the last Unbirth (possible the creature in the secrete ending) sometime before Sora got the keyblade and the PoH were being kidnapped.

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The image above is, obviously, the Unbirth symbol. It resembles a banner and trumpet crisscrossing, could it mean royalty? There is also clearly a heart. Royalty + Heart = Princess of Heart?

It's just the emblem used for the Unbirth faction.

Also remember that heartless are hearts and Nobodies are bodies, following the trend Its plausible that Unbirths have to do with birth.

Neither heartless or nobodies exist, but I see your point, not worded quite well but I know what you mean.
And yes it has something to do with birth, we don't know exactly how though.

I believe that Unbirths are the PoH 'light.' However the light can only be released when they are destroyed. VAT destroyed the last Unbirth (possible the creature in the secrete ending) sometime before Sora got the keyblade and the PoH were being kidnapped.

So then that would mean the PoH wouldn't have any light in their hearts at all by your logic thus defeating the purpose for looking for them in the first place. And the creature in the secret ending was just a part of a concept used by Nomura, same goes for VAT in that vid.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You seem to ignore the fact that the empty space in the symbol blatantly and undoubtedly forms a heart, as opposed to what can only be interpreted as trumpets and banners, thus making the Unbirths' origins more likely to be heart-related than anything else.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yes i do realize that my wording sucks.

There's nothing wrong with your wording, just your theory, which is quite bad.
I hereby declare this thread closed due to lack of a logical theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back