• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playable characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
From what we know so far, you will play as BHK first for a little over 6 hours or so depending on your skill, after that we don't know whether you'll play as him ever again.

FATE

Awards
burningkeyblade said:
I'm sure you can switch regularly. BHK has an important role for KH2.
i dont think that will be possible, because of the storyline.
but im pretty sure we'll be able to play with BHK at some time besides the start.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FATE said:
i dont think that will be possible, because of the storyline.
but im pretty sure we'll be able to play with BHK at some time besides the start.
I think it'd be good to play someone other than Sora. I'm wondering if BHK fights the same way as Sora or not ...

FATE

Awards
burningkeyblade said:
I think it'd be good to play someone other than Sora. I'm wondering if BHK fights the same way as Sora or not ...
possibly. after all, he is Sora's shell...or his nobody...or...whatever
you know what i mean...

light abyss

burningkeyblade said:

BHK can only use the attack option everything else is filled in with a ? and he can't use drive mode which sucks

Last edited:

Oblivion115

well thats just at the start during "THe Struggle" so maybe he dont know how yet since he prolly just started using the keyblade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back