• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing as the character Riku ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku*

They said it might be possible to play as Riku as a character. It would be better to play as one different person. The question is that if the rumor is true that would be so cool
smile.gif

knightwalker

Ive played COM im near the end of Riku's story and he rocks I hope we do get to play him in Kh2 aswell.

One-Winged-Angel

yeah, him a playable character would make it so much more awesome. I just hope that its his own like they did in CoM and not part of Sora's story

Mystic_Sunami

i think playing riku would be AWESOME. i also thnk if they just had a whole game of how and what he did in the first one would be cool to but i heard khremix explains alot too,i wish that wuld come out in the US!

A

Audo

KHremix? Its called Final Mix and it cant really help us in learning more because its all in japanese. But the information does help when it translated. KeybladeKid they have NEVER said that BHK is playable AT ALL. I think Riku would be fun to play but If he would be playable you would only plasy for certain parts of the story. Kinda like in Paper Mario 2 where you play as Mario,Peach and Bowser during different parts of the story.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I'd just love it if you could play Riku. That'd be so cool! I always wanted to know mroe about his whereabouts after Kingdom Hearts was sealed, you know...everything that happened to him afterwards. If BHK was playable, and he had a party of his own, I'd guess that he'd go along with Riku and Mickey. I don't know if he's even playable, or if you could play Riku and Mickey, but it'd be pretty different if you could switch parties between Sora, Goofy, and Donald and BHK, Riku, and Mickey. I'm ok with just playing with Sora of course, but I would like to know more about Riku!

Clouds_hikari

Ultima Monkey said:
I'd just love it if you could play Riku. That'd be so cool! I always wanted to know mroe about his whereabouts after Kingdom Hearts was sealed, you know...everything that happened to him afterwards.

Chain of Memories anyone?

JakeBlade

KeybladeKid1127 said:
I think that they won't have Riku in KH2 as a playable charter because they are making the BHK a playable charter and so far there isn't to much info on Riku as much as the other 2 games.
you cant prove that BHK will be a playable character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back