• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing BBS on TV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I'm sorry if this question has already been ask, but I wouldn't know where to look for the answer.

I want to play BBS on my television, so that my brothers can watch me while I play and vice versa. I know that you have to have a component cable to hook up to a television, but I'm not sure which one. I found these:

Sony - Component A/V Cable for PSP - 98550

and

Gamestop.com - Buy PSP Slim Component Cable - Sony PSP

They say that they're only for the PSP 2000, but I can't find any that say they are for the PSP 3000. Do they work on the PSP 3000? I'm getting the GS Bundle tomorrow after school, I want to find out by tomorrow. Anyone know the answer?

8shortfuse

Idk the difference between the psp 2000 and 3000 but I just got the psp in June at best buy, and I have the cords and they work. you have to have the right tv though. it has to have the right plugs in the back. Any newer flat screen should have them. It works on my friends tv and its a few years old. sorry if this wasn't much help.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
There is a difference between the two?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
There isn't a difference. Just to make sure, I went over to my friend's house and brought my 3000 model (he has a 2000) and used the cables. They work on both a 3000 and a 2000 model.

I heard they have something for the 1000 that does the same thing... but they aren't cables, it's something else that's weird. I think it involves hacking the PSP as well.

If it involves hacking im out.... dammit.

O

Oberon

it has to be a particular tv?
does anyone know what brands or if it would work on the older AV hook up (YRW) Tvs?
Well component cables are an AV hookup similar to YRW but I'm not sure if it'd work.

xXRepaXx

Well, i need to get the cables tomorrow, along with the game! C: I'm a poor bum, so my budget is going to be hurting!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm sorry if this question has already been ask, but I wouldn't know where to look for the answer.

I want to play BBS on my television, so that my brothers can watch me while I play and vice versa. I know that you have to have a component cable to hook up to a television, but I'm not sure which one. I found these:

Sony - Component A/V Cable for PSP - 98550

and

Gamestop.com - Buy PSP Slim Component Cable - Sony PSP

They say that they're only for the PSP 2000, but I can't find any that say they are for the PSP 3000. Do they work on the PSP 3000? I'm getting the GS Bundle tomorrow after school, I want to find out by tomorrow. Anyone know the answer?

don't worry, the GS one works on both 2000 and 3000, they mean all slim PSP's, and they are too lazy to update after 3000 comes out.

8shortfuse

it has to be a particular tv?
does anyone know what brands or if it would work on the older AV hook up (YRW) Tvs?

Not a sepecific brand, but It has to have the right plugs in the back. the cords arnt the same hookup as a ps2 or a dvd player. there is a green one and two red ones I think a blue one and a white one. any old tv...like my little 14 inch sanyo like I have doesn't have them. There might be a regular YRW AVcable for the PSP but I've never seen it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Component cables are for HDTVs.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back