• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing BBS on TV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Not a sepecific brand, but It has to have the right plugs in the back. the cords arnt the same hookup as a ps2 or a dvd player. there is a green one and two red ones I think a blue one and a white one. any old tv...like a little 14 inch sanyo like I have doesn't have them

The hell are you talking about? Wait, I'm thinkingof Easy Cap. I think the Composite Cables are like that, but the ones from gamestop, not so.

yomitchymitch

To play games on your tv. You have to have an HDTV that has a Progressive scan. And a psp 2000 or higher.

Just got mine in the mail:)

RonXsilva

I love how it they have a connection for both visual and sound plugs so you can hear it from your tv speaker and not just you PSP alone I bought this cord when I finished paying off my preorder...and I have a 60i Plasma tv and it works fine for that

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Only thing wrong with playing a psp game on tv, both hd and regular, is that the screen isn't fully covered all the way around. Unless it's a ps1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back