• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

please help (if u have a heart!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
so how the heck are u supposed to beat the titan cup with 5000 points for jiminys journal. i mean im trying to complete this darn book to get the secret ending but their making it way too difficult! lol any cheats/strategies/secrets?

XCJ

okay is true is hard I stuck in the I saw a person in youtube beat it he took some abilities away idk what abilities go chec k youtube

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
for that cup use alot of peter pan. If possibble uses noting but peter pan. Even i dont think you have a time limit so i you can try and get your gauge up as soon as possible. remember summons are the key. and limit breaks especially goofys knock twirl thing.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
The best possible way is to use a weak summon like Stitch and you can gain more orbs easily just don't waste MP on curing use item, the same for forms too.

1948dragon_

use the summons stich and peter pan then use there limits thats how I got my high score. I dubled 5000

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
ian242 said:
so how the heck are u supposed to beat the titan cup with 5000 points for jiminys journal. i mean im trying to complete this darn book to get the secret ending but their making it way too difficult! lol any cheats/strategies/secrets?

use final form genie move, by the way nice name!

khfanatic23

use summons
185px-Characters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back