• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Surfing pikachao

Pokémon

I know people think its a little babyish but still if the whole of japan likes it then it cant be so bad? Does any1 have a pokémon mini/pokemon pinball etc.? if so what r ur high scores

S

SoulReaper

Re: Pokémon

I.have.a.lot.of.the.games,.but.no.pinball...seemed.like.a.poor.cash-in.when.I.saw.it.

Fireheart

I this is in the wrong place cause Pokemon Pinball is a game and this is a anime forum.So unlees your going to discuss the anime then this is the wrong thread.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't think it's babyish, I'm going to get Pokemon Red Fire when I get the chance and I like this topic's start's sig and avatar, Pikachu! I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since the third grade and I'm still a fan!

S

Surfing pikachao

Cool! I think pokémon r cool and the rpgs are wicked! I like it coz of the massive replay value. It was a craze at our school 4 ages and now everyone says they 'never liked it anyway'

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Surfing pikachao said:
Cool! I think pokémon r cool and the rpgs are wicked! I like it coz of the massive replay value. It was a craze at our school 4 ages and now everyone says they 'never liked it anyway'

Dude, I love your sig! Anyway, that's what the folks at my school say about it, that it's childish. They say the same about DBZ, but the uncut version was mostly made for adults anyway! You hate RPGs! Did you know that most of the Pokemon games where you play as a trainer training Pokemon borrow RPG elements and some are semi RPG?

S

Surfing pikachao

yeah, i think as long as u stay loyal 2 it. Pokemon is a cool kinda anime. Thx about the siggy. Sum 1 else made it though.

Anti-Dark

Poke`mon is the biggest steaming pile of crap ever created, the worst plost ever just used over and over again, constantly the dumbest stuff and little kids love it, so it sells, overall rating of this show

-1/10 worst show ever

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Anti-Dark said:
Poke`mon is the biggest steaming pile of crap ever created, the worst plost ever just used over and over again, constantly the dumbest stuff and little kids love it, so it sells, overall rating of this show

-1/10 worst show ever

It's better than FLCL! The games are a lot better than the Anime, which I never finished. Did Ash EVER become a Pokemon Master? What was in the GS ball?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com

I don't think there was anything int he GS ball.

I'm nuetral. I liked the old shows better, like the ones in Kanto or Johto. The recent ones are alittle annoying, though I like the song...did you ever realize they never grow up? When is Ash's b-day anyways? And May has a bust...she's ten....what ten year old has a bust? <_< sorry for the rant.

The games aren't half-bad, though Sapphire is odd and weird, confusing and annoying. I'm still lost. Gold was a good game though, I've played nearly all the games except for Fire Red and Leaf Green. Gold is still my favorite (though my game broke...I had a Dragonite too!! I'd just gotten it after spending months to train and get it..and poof, it's gone buh-bye).

the movies are pretty good though. Kinda. Okay, not that great. For some reason, Pokemon seems like one of those shows where they all go downhill the farther you go.

Anyways, this prolly would belong in the game sections since it's mainly for games. Mods??

Anti-Dark

thats a luagh, better than FLCL, just because you kids aren't intelligent enough to understand an anime then don't bash it, Poke`mon is a simple stupid anime, gay common run-of-the-mill story line that sucks

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Anti-Dark said:
thats a luagh, better than FLCL, just because you kids aren't intelligent enough to understand an anime then don't bash it, Poke`mon is a simple stupid anime, gay common run-of-the-mill story line that sucks

Who you calling a kid?! I do understand FLCL, what I mean by Pokemon is better is because of the action, FLCL had a complex story though. Pokemon is not gay, that's something kids younger than me say and they never watched the show!

Anti-Dark

they say this because it is true, pokemon is just a stupid show, it got repetative before the first season even ended, FLCL has action, plenty of it, but none of it is the exact same as the last episode like it is for pokemon

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

The show's episodes might be the same thing over again. (Team Rocket tries to still Pikachu or other pokemon and blast off) but the movies, esspecially the first one, are really good! What makes you people say Pokemon is gay and stupid, give me an example.

S

SoulReaper

I disliked the anime, but the Pokemon games were cool.

The anime wasn't violent enough.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

SoulReaper said:
I disliked the anime, but the Pokemon games were cool.

The anime wasn't violent enough.

If you want some violence or gore, watch DBZ, Full Metal Alchemist, or Inuyasha. Those have what you're looking for, Pokemon was made for kids, so it wasn't meant to be violent. If they wanted it to be violent, the Pokemon would die to lose a battle, not faint.

Anti-Dark

what makes us say it?

reasons

#1 crappy story line
#2 no new story line, same thing all the time
#3 no character development
#4 no true villians
#5 no perilious journies

thats only 5

S

SoulReaper

Yeah, pokemon had so much potential to be a decent adult/teenage anime if it were more violent (just a little bit of blood and death was all it needed...).

The only good anime on in the UK is DBZ, and I've seen all the DBZ and GT eps now...(btw, GT sucked, IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back