• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Pokémon

Anti-Dark said:
what makes us say it?

reasons

#1 crappy story line
#2 no new story line, same thing all the time
#3 no character development
#4 no true villians
#5 no perilious journies

thats only 5

#1 I do admit the story was TOO long, but Ash is trying his very best to become a Pokemon master, he goes through many test. I guess the reason why you call it crappy is because there's no huge plot twist along the way.
#2 I can understand this one, Team Rocket gets annoying and Ash didn't even try to catch a new Pokemon when he had the chance.
#3 what do you mean?! Ash and his friends change and become more matrue throughout the show!
#4 This is kinda true, the only villians were Team Rocket led by Giovanni.
#5They travel all the time, I mean, they about walk or ride all the way to the next city or gym.

S

SoulReaper

Their journeys are never really perillous, and I don't think the characters have really changed much throughout the series.

Anti-Dark

the only one that you can atually challenge of those 5 (i have about 100 others) is the cahracter development, but it does have some....ash becomes friends with mroe people, thats all, do you know how stupid of an example of development that is, when popularity of a character goes down,t hey scrap him and let ash meet someone new, hence the supposedly "different" parts of pokemon

S

SoulReaper

I reckon there should be a Gamecube online pokemon game...that'd rule.

R K O

Anti-Dark said:
what makes us say it?

reasons

#1 crappy story line
#2 no new story line, same thing all the time
#3 no character development
#4 no true villians
#5 no perilious journies

thats only 5
lol That's pretty much sums it up =P

It was good when I was in 4th grade, but now it's just boring since it's been going on too long and it's the same thing all the time. Team Rocket is the gayest villains I've seen in my life. They should get rid of them atleast.

The movies are dead horrible. Why do they ALWAYS make the most powerful Pokemon small and cute? That's just annoying. Probably the only good movie is the 1st one cause it had lots of fighting. And it was during the era in which Pokemon was popular. Really popular.

S

Surfing pikachao

if you want violent, one of the anime shows was so violent that bbc wouldnt put it on. So Mewtwo is cute? Is that what ur saying RKO? PurLease! Mew is cute but then again he/she's meant to be. Stop taking the $£"% out of it because it's old!

S

SoulReaper

Yeah, the first two movies were ok.

What really annoys me is how none of the pokemon can say anymore than their own names!

S

SoulReaper

Seriously...why can't they say anything else?! It's like us all running around saying no more than "HUMAN HUMAN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back