• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: A Falling Republic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
http://forums.khinsider.com/role-playing/102752-pokemon-falling-republic-occ-sign-up.html <---Sign up/OOC

It was a sunny day in the world of Pokemon, contrary to the metaphorical dark clouds that loomed over the regions. On the ocean, a boat was going toward a place known as the Orre region. A meeting was to be called in Pyrite Town, one of the few safest places left in the world. Ironically, it would of been the worst place to go to for safety, but after the reign of the New Order League kicked in, a lot of things changed. The surface seemed the same, with their regulations, but what the League didn't know was that the rebels had rebuilt "The Under" right underneath Pyrite Town, with almost no way in except for one that was guarded heavily, to appear to those as if it was a top secret military base. In a way, it was, but it was really just a safe haven for people.

On this boat, a young girl leaned against the railing of the ship. Long black and white hair moved in her face, but she made no effort to move it away. With blank eyes, she looked down at the flyer in her hand.

Only in Pyrite Town, the next Colosseum Match meeting is taking place! A proud sponser of the New Order League, fun is abound, so be sure to come on down and join us for excting battles! The prize is a Dusk Stone!

While you're here, be sure to come to the mayor's office to meet the Mayor himself or the Pyrite News Station, which is to the side of the Colosseum entrance! Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get on the news and talk about your victory here at the Colosseum!

When you come, please remember to abide by the New Order League's code. You know the consequences, so don't break the law! Our town has been crime free thanks to the police station and the Order, so make sure to come without any thoughts of being a suspicious troublemaker! Nobody wants that!

We want you here now in Pyrite Town, so be sure to come soon!

~Approved by the New Order League.

The girl smirked as she noticed the message that was inside. Only those against the League would recognize the message in it. Others would just see it as a tourist advertisement. Then there was the code itself, written in tiny print under the advertisement.

When is a raven like a writing desk?

She had stared at the code for the longest time, trying to decipher it. Why ask a riddle that has no answer to it? Memorizing the message, she ripped the paper up into tiny bits and tossed it into the wind, where the little peices scattered and fell into the ocean. It was best that she didn't have this on her.

The boat would be in Orre's Gateon Port in a few minutes. She sighed in relief. "Finally, I can get out of this dress when we land." she mumbled to herself. For, because she was unfortunately on a public boat where people could report her, she was forced to wear a dark purplish wine colored dress that made her look too formal and rich. (OOC: Think the dress in my signiture) She would of prefered just flying to Orre on her Dragonite, but that would of drawn attention.

But then again, Blair Markov', A.K.A. Blue, was not one to draw attention anyway...

(You may now post either your methods of getting to Orre or already being there. You don't have to be on the same boat as my character, but you can if you want.)

Mike

iROFL
Awards
In a field nearby Gateon Port,Mikey and Lucario walked toward the city.Once arriving,they saw a boat pull in."Well Lucario.I hate being in Public areas,but lets just get a ride or something.We need a quicker way of traveling around the regions then walking.What we need to do is get a flying Pokemon,but since this is Orre,there really isnt much wild Pokemon,"said Mikey as he and Lucario walked into the middle of town.

K

kingdomfighter5

Silver had received word of the secret rebelion meeting in Orre. He and his Charizard had been hiding in Cerelean city to care for Misty. She had failed in an attempt to take down the order alone. She defended her gym bravely but was defeated when several electric trainers entered her gym. She had lost her pokemon to the order and was taken into a hideout.

Silver began to think about Misty. He had had a crush on her when they first met. He hoped that she would be all right alone. His charizard, massive compaired to other charizards, 6'03" in fact, flew over Hoen on the way to Pyrite Town. As the two neared the town, they decreased their altitude. Most people did not travel by flying pokemon any more. It was depressing, Charizard always enjoyed flying and battling in the sky. The two slipped into the town and quickly made thier way through the town hiding on rooftops and hopping from building to building. Soon they made thier way to The Under....

Ok I never played Pokemon Collesuem XB so im at a place that i dont know what it looks like so im kinda being generic.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
After the news Raiden heard about the New Order League and that there is a resistance in the Orre Region he decided to go and help out.But he wasnt going to tell his parents because he knew they wouldnt understand and they would make him stay at home.So he headed to the pier,to get on a boat that was headed to the Orre Region but Raiden was to late and the boat had left so he had only one choice.To go to the Orre Region with Charizard so he took out Charizards Pokeball and a light shown with a loud roar.

"Charizard can you take me to the Orre Region?"

Charizard bowed in a way so Raiden could get on and the whole time Raiden wondered what would happen when he got there and what would he need to give up.He didnt see anyone else with Flying Pokemon so he thought he should be careful just in case the New Order League noticed him.After a while he could see something in the distance that looked like land and probably the Orre Region.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Blue stretched her arms above her head, wincing at the crack of muscles that had not been used. She was now dressed in her ordinary clothes, tan shirt and pants with grey gloves and black tennis shoes. True, it was against regulations, but at least she didn't stand out. She allowed herself a small, rare smile as she uncovered the bike she'd snuck on board. It was a modified bike, similar to the ones that had no wheels but used air pressure and gas to go. Only it was smaller to carry about two people and didn't stand out so much.

Blue took a pokeball out of her pocket. "Come on out, Felix." she called. A small flash of light greeted her before she was nearly face-vaulted by an overly happy Chimecho. "Ok, I see that you're happy to see me. You don't have to jump me every time I let you out." she said monotonously, but with a smile. The Chimecho nodded before wrapping its tail around her neck like a scarf. It loved going on rides with Blue and was careful to make sure that he wouldn't choke her or fall off. Getting on, she quickly raced off from the boat's port before she could be stopped by anybody nearby.

Blue noticed a boy with a Lucario in the town as the bike went toward him. He looks familiar...is he a rebel? she thought to herself. She slowed the bike down so that she was able to speak to him.

"Hey kid. If you're who I think you are, then go to Pyrite Town." she said in that bored voice of hers. She waited a few seconds for a reply before she started to drive away again...

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Devek walked outside onto the deck of the ship. He removed his helm and placed it under his left arm, letting the sun warm his face. They would be reaching Pyrite Town and moment now. It was a good thing too, because being on his personal ship was very boring.

A sigh escaped his lips as they finally made port. He loooked on at Pyrite Town with a hint of disgust. The town was nothing but a law breaker's haven and should be torn down. Regardless, Devek gathered his few belongins and stepped off the ship onto the soft dirt. He stretched once and made his way into town.

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Lucario looked at her,and sensed her aura to be safe,so he looked at Mikey and nodded."Right,Lucario.Um,your a rebel as well?"said Mikey looking at the girl on the bike."Well.Ill meet you in Pyrite,but it might take me awhile to get there,"said Mikey as he looked over at the store with a big scooter on top of it.Mikey sighed,he didnt have enough money to get a ride."Damn.I need to get a flying pokemon someday."laughed Mikey.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
After awhile Raiden got to the Orre Region but he didnt land exactly at the spot he went on and landed in the woods so he wouldnt be noticed.When they landed Raiden took out a Pokeball and put Charizard away

"Thanks Charizard."

He walked around the woods to try and find a road to get to town,he then spotted a road a walked along it and he noticed a boy with a Lucario and a girl on a bike.He noticed the girl didnt have what she needed to wear but probably the whole Orre Region wasnt affected.He now wondered what he had to do to help the resistance with New Order League and he wondered if he had to change his name or get a codename or something.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"Im sorry,"said Mikey in a hushed tone."I thought things would be safe in Orre,but I guess not,"said Mikey staying quite."I also came here,because of this,"showing her a cut out paper addvertisment."But,im new to Orre,and this is my first time here."said Mikey."Lets go"

K

kingdomfighter5

Silver entered the secret base when no one was looking. It seemed to him that he was the first one there. He made his way through the hallways with his charizard. He had his hand in his pocket to ensure that he still had his card to verify his identity.

ooc:(Charizard doesnt like to be in his pokeball and Silver doesnt like to put him in there)

Picnicpanther

(OOC: Since I don't know where, or what, Orre is (Pokemon newb, sorry), I'll just be on the boat)

Solace walked out of his room on the deck of the S.S. Aqua to find a fresh, sunny day. As he had just woken up, he slapped himself in the face lightly a few times to wake himself up. "Aw man, I barely slept at all last night..." He said, seemingly to himself. "How about you, Luxray?" His electric wolf pokemon, Luxray, stepped out of the room behind him, and grunted. Solace had had Luxray since he was 12, as it was a gift from his mother. "Yeah, I think it's the boat...I still don't have my sea legs," he added with a chuckle. "We should probably go find some food anyway." He threw his guitar on his back and set off in search of sustainance.

"Wonder where this Blue girl is anyway... It's only a few minutes 'till docking," He said, half to Luxray, and half to no one in particular. The rumbling in his stomach, however, told him that was not his first priority. He grabbed a few breakfast pastries off of a table, even though it was noon and he had slept in. "Mmmm, gotta love that "Just outta the oven 3 hours ago" taste, eh?" said Solace as he devoured a stale strawberry Bear Claw. It'll keep me alive, I suppose he thought, because now I should be onto more pressing business; namely, finding this agent Blue who invited me to this damned cruise...Solace then set off into the social deck of the boat in search of a girl he didn't know.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
(Orre: Pokémon XD - Orre)

Blue waited for him to hop on with his Lucario before tearing off toward Pyrite Town. It was quiet for most of the ride (as she really wasn't much of a talker) before they arrived in Pyrite Town. On the outside, it still looked the same, but you could see how things had changed. There weren't any female trainers (as most of them dressed however they wanted and therefore couldn't go out) and there weren't very many Pokemon battles going on in Battle Square, save for two young boys battling with some of the Pokemon that were regulated for guys.

When they reached the news station, she parked her bike by the side entrance. A rusty sign said "Bike storage", and it was where people kept their bikes in town. The side entrance looked simply like another entrance into the station, but it was closed off from civillians. Blue jumped off her bike and padlocked it before approaching the door, knocking on it twice.

The door opened to reveal a guy in black. He had a badge that said, "NOL News Station Security". So he was a member of the New Order League. "What are you kids doing here?" he asked gruffly, before looking at Blue. "And you know the rules. You're supposed to be wearing New Order League regulated clothes."

Blue didn't show any panic, but she was thinking it. She had an idea. "When is a raven like a writing desk?" she asked.

The man looked at her curiously. "Why would you ask a riddle that has no answer?" he asked.

My thoughts exactly...

"So that we can find the answers together." Blue finished. The man looked at her oddly before smiling. "Good to see some more rebels. Just take the elevator on the left." he bowed them in before shutting the door behind them. As the two of them stepped into the elevator and it started to go down, Blue turned to the kid.

"So what's your name? On the surface, you call me Blair. But here, you can call me Blue." she introduced. Her Chimecho nodded and made a chime noise.

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"The names Mikey.I just recently joined the Rebellion,so I havent recived a codename."said Mikey replying.Lucario gave a grunt to Blue,saying hi."So where is this taking us anyway,"said Mikey looking over at Blue."I know some meeting but where?"asked Mikey.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Well, the elevator is taking us to a place called 'The Under'. It's one of the few safest places left in this region where people can dress and train their Pokemon however they want. It's like a little utopian city. We've got hotels, resturants, hell, we've got our own news station." she paused here for a moment to make her Chimecho start drooling on her shoulder when the word "resturants" was mentioned. (Yeah, I spelled it wrong, I know)

"Anyway, a bunch of rebels are getting together for a meeting to discuss what the League is up to lately. The New Order is always coming up with new rules to suppress trainers...especially girls for some reason." she added with distaste. "The Under is a good place to go when you just want to be yourself. As far as safe places go, it's the best. The Pokemon HQ Lab used to be a meeting place, but then the League found out and replaced all the lab techs there with people on their side. The last places left are places where people barely go to anymore or not all, places that are abandoned like Kaminiko's House or the Outskirt Stand." she finished.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"The Under,huh?"asked Mikey."I think ive heard of the place before."said Mikey as the elevator opened up."Wow,"said Mikey looking at all the stuff just UnderGround."Huh?The League is really pissing me off.When they were put in power,I thought they'd just put up like battle rules or something,but then they go messing with peoples heads and make rules about their cloths?That is ridiculous."said Mikey."So where do we head to now?"

Picnicpanther

"That's Blue, I know it..." said Solace as he saw the girl from the barge going into an elevator with a guy his age at an old news station. He knew that the advertisement had said that, but he didn't know how to get in. She had said something to the guard, but he didn't know what, and he assumed it was a password. "Man, Luxray, how come I always get stuck out of the know?" He said only barely to Luxray. Solace started running towards the elevator. "Wait, I'm with her!" He yelled quietly as she started talking to the boy. His hair had auburn highlights, and they were almost a bright red in the sun. I hope she's Blue, or else I'll be somewhere I don't much care to be... and I'll be late, he thought as he ran.

He made it to the elevator before it left, and kind of crammed himself and his Luxray with the other two and their pokemon. "Sorry," he said "I don't think I know the password, so I don't think I could've gotten in by myself..." he said, out of breath. "I'm Burgandy, but you can call me Solace. I believe an agent Blue contacted me about this meeting. I say, I think I've been here before, but I'm a little hazy on that." Solace unshouldered his guitar and leaned it up against the wall of the elevator, which was deceptively smaller than he had initially thought. He ran his hand from his forehead through his hair, half-chuckling from the exhiliration and half-gasping for air. "I am really out of shape..." he said.

Although he was by no means overweight at all, he was by no means muscular, either. He was 5'8 and weighed around 120 lbs., and was not very muscular, except for his abs and arms, from singing and playing guitar, respectively.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Blue pointed to herself in response to Burgandy's question. "That's me, actually. Good to see that you could come." Blue then turned to Mikey.

"You bet it's stupid." Blue checked her watch. "The meeting isn't for another hour. We can just wander around for a little while. Personally, I haven't had a decent Pokemon battle since before the League kicked in." she muttered. She looked slyly over at his Lucario, as if measuring it up, before looking out toward the town around them. "Well, let's see...we have the Colosseum over there, " she pointed, "and there's the news station, a resturant, a hotel, and a couple of convience stores. Luckily I already went shopping for revives and stuff, so we'll be fine."

"The bad news is that we don't have a Pokemon Center. A legit one anyway. However, at the Colosseum, which is where the meeting is by the way, they have that machine that the Joy's use for quick healing. As for lethal injuries, we're sort of out of luck. After we chill for a bit, then we'll go to the Colosseum for the meeting. And then after that...who knows. People usually leave and go back to their own cities and regions or stick around for a little while. Personally, I'm sticking around for a bite to eat and some sleep. Also, you never know when the League could come busting through that elevator at any minute."

She said this entire thing in that flat voice of hers. No wonder they called her "blue", she thought. She sounded very flat about things. She pointed to an enclosure by the elevator. It looked like a dump, yet had a locked gate that reminded you of a jail. "Every once in a while, we get our League members coming in here or supporters to start trouble. Sometimes they're nothing, so we manage to get thier pokeballs from them and lock them up here. Sometimes we can convince them to join our side, but with some cases, we're forced to use psychic Pokemon to mess with their memory a little." she smirked a little when she glanced at her Chimecho.

Picnicpanther

"Well, if the League does show up, I'm sure we can handle them..." said Solace. His cheerful dispositioin disappeared. "They usually only send a small brigade, and if there's enough of us, we should be able to take them, in a battle or with brute force... One time, idiots tried to make me stop playing music...in my own house! I was so furious, I kicked one of their heads in. I've basically been wandering around since then, and then I joined the rebellion..."

Noticing that he had just inadvertantly told them his life story, he smiled, and leaned back up against this wall. "But yeah, this whole this has gotten ridiculous. It's crazy how they think they can control our lives. Music is my life, if I can't play then I can't live..."

"And as for battles, Luxray hasn't had a real battle in about a year...so I'm anxious to size up the competition "Up In Hurrr"." He said the last bit, and smiled. He loved inserting meaningless slang into his vernacular just to spice things up.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Mikey laughed at when she said useing Psychic Pokemon to mess with their memories."Well,I havent had a decent meal for about 3 weeks,"said Mikey as his stomach grumblled for good food."So,I guess ill get something to eat."said Mikey.Mikey looked down at Lucario,who was probaly just as hungry as he is.Mikey heard Lucarios stomach grumble aswell.Mikey laughed."Hungry?"asked Mikey,already knowingly.

Mikey then looked at Blue."Would you like to come?"asked Mikey being polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back