• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Action Replay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
((For those wishing to join, please do at the sign up thread.))

GAME OVER

Go to next level? PRESS START

...ERROR MESSAGE: DATA CORRUPTION. VIRUS DETECTED. NINTENDO OPERATING SYSTEMS ARE NOW OFFLINE.

...SWITCHING TO ALTIMIS SINGNO SYSTEMS. SYSTEMS ARE NOW ONLINE.

YOUR GAME DATA IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE WAIT.

...THANK YOU FOR WAITING. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO OUR ONLINE HELP CENTER AT NINTENDO.COM. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTERRUPTION. YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR GAME.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her ears seemed to be ringing, much like the tone of an old dial up computer. Amy slowly opened her eyes halfway. She was lying on her back in the grass under a tree. The sunlight was peeking through the leaves and into her eyes. A dew drop fell from the branch above her and hit her cheek. Amy slowly put a hand to her cheek as another drop fell, hitting the back of her hand.

Where am I? she thought to herself as she slowly sat up. She rubbed her eyes, looking around. Last time she checked, she had been sitting at home playing her Pokemon game. In late evening, as well. So why was she outside and it was sunny? "I wonder what time it is..." she muttered to herself as she brought her watch up to her face, only to freeze. Her watch was missing, instead replaced by a very familiar pink device strapped to her wrist. "A Poketch..." she whispered aloud. "But how...?" She felt about the grass around her until her hand enclosed around a round object. She held it up above her where it seemed to shine in the sunlight. It was a pokeball. "It can't be..."

((Feel free to post now! You can post your character waking up anywhere as long as it's somewhere within the Sinnoh region.))

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Mike was laying on the sand with the sounds of ocean waves and the wind blowing a cool breeze over his face. Mike got up groaning and rubbing his eyes and shooked his head. "Oh man what happen? Ow my head hurts, I must've bumped it on the side of my bed while I was playing game." He said to himself and opened his eyes seeing that he wasn't in his room any more but on beach near the ocean not too far off from the woods. "What the-? This isn't my room. How did even get here?" Mike asked himself walking around looking at his surroundings. "Okay I'm pretty sure that I'm not at Miami, Florida with my grandparents and this one of the beaches." Mike said shifting the sand through his hands. "And when did I changed my outfit." He stared at his reflection in the ocean and saw that he wasn't wearing his common clothes before but was wearing different clothes. "But at least these clothes aren't all that bad. And this watch here is kinda cool, heck it almost looks like PokeTech from my Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum games."

He walked up the beach and noticed there was something laying on the sand where he first got up. There was a small red gizmo and five red and white balls laying next to them. "Wait these can't be what I thinks they are?" Mike said picking them up. He opened the red device and it had a bunch of buttons and stuff even a small screen. "I can't beleive it, it's an actual PokeDex, then that means that these balls must be Pokeballs." Mike said picking up the five PokeBalls on the ground. "Hmm I wonder why I have five instead of six? And I wonder if I they have any Pokemon in them?" Mike said. He pressed the white button on the center of one of the PokeBalls and it grew two times it's size. "Well here it goes, Go PokeBall." Mike called out.

Mike's Pokeball instatnly opened up and send out a white light onto the ground which shaped into a familar figure to Mike like he seen it before. And out of the light stood an actual Pokemon, "Bite." was what it siad when it came out of it's small home. It was and actual Gabite standing in front of Mike staring at him. Mike looked back was too stuttered to say anything, "Y-Your a real P-P-Pokemon. Your a-a-a G-Gabi-" But before he could finish his sentence his Gabite instantly run towards him with his arms opened up looking like he's preparing an attack on his master. "Wait, no, stop, AAHHHH." he screamed.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Amy clicked the pokeball open. The pokeball opened and a flashing white light poured out. When the light faded, an Empoleon was standing in front of her. Amy leaped up at the sight. "Empoleon...is that you?" she asked. It looked so much like the Empoleon from her game. The Empoleon seemed to nod, looking mildly confused. Amy couldn't help but hug it. "Oh Empoleon! It's so good to see you! But how did you become real?"

The Empoleon looked even more confused at that. "'leon." it responded in Poke'speak. Amy couldn't help but laugh. "Oh yeah, that's right. Pokemon can't speak human." She let go, looking around her. "Ok, somehow I've ended up in the Pokemon world. Either I fell and bumped my head and this is a side affect of the coma, or something really weird is going on here." she said aloud, trying to figure out what was going on. She turned to Empoleon. "We should try to find the closest town and ask someone there. We appear to be close to the beach, so we should walk along the edge of the woods to find the way to town." she suggested, looking around them. Empoleon nodded in understanding. Amy held up it's pokeball to call it back. "You know, I remember that you have a timid nature in the game. But you seem pretty fine right now. Then again, I guess it's cause you recognize me." she said as she returned it to it's pokeball and clipped the pokeball to her waist with five others she would check out later. Picking up the bag laying nearby that she guessed was the one that had her items in it, she quickly jogged toward where she had spotted the beach.

sorabrawl

Harry was laying ion the beach and he woke up to see the vast ocean ahead of him and the Sun was above the water
"Why am I on a beach?.....I was just laying on my bed...."
He looked around the beach and saw a girl jog towards it. Harry walked towards her and asked "This might be a weird question but where are we?"
He saw a pokeball in her hand and started to lose breath.
"A....pokeball?"
He reached out in his right pocket and clenched the ball in his hand. Harry suddenly felt woozy.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Marco opened his eyes. His eyes were first blurry but then went well, he stood up and said, " Wha- what happened?' He looked around, he noticed a small group huddled around him whispering to him, "Are you okay?-Are you hurt?" He thought to himself Why am i here? i only remember playing pokem-. He then noticed a small bulbasour squeaking out thye phrases, "Bulba bulba." He erected up in fright shreiking out wha pokemon dont exist. He felt a weird feeling in his jacket and then a white light appeared. It was Riolu! It seemed to know he was confused and frightened. His Riolu started talking to the pokemon. Marco looked up to a man and siad, "Where am I?" Which the man replied, "IN Jubilife City of course!!!"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"Damn, the programming's pretty solid." Yamato placed a rock down. A Rotom appeared from nowhere. "Tom tom, Rotom." It spoke to the trainer. The teenager nodded in agreement. "

I can't stay here. If I remain here too long, the less my chances of returning to my body are." Rotom only watched in disappointment. "That is of course, if this is my actual body, which was converted to data. If that's the case, I'm no longer bound to the rules of mortality." Yamato stretched his arms outward. Nothing happened. "Hmm, I guess I can't directly interface with the programming. Meh, was worth a try."

"Kuree-yuaruh!" A Dragonite swooped in from above. "Dragon-nite. Nite nite dragonite."

"I have an idea though, it'd require that I find the CPU of the game. First things first, I need to find the glitch in this world." Yamato recalled his Rotom and hopped on his Dragonite. "Dragonite, Fly us to the southernmost part of Sinnoh. We're going to see what's at the end of the world."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Slowly opening his eyes, Sleif/ Yubel, looked around to find himself in a large densely packed forest, instead of in his room. If he stayed quiet, through the gently rustling of the trees he could just hear the faint sound of the ocean, which form the sound of it, it wasn't too far away. Raising his hand up to his head, Sleif/ Yubel started to finally notice things differently about him. For one, he was wearing a long black trench coat, his hair was now silver and shoulder length, while his skin was slightly tanned.

A little shocked at the new set of clothes, Sleif/ Yubel jumped up from the ground, to discover more new sights. On the belt section of his black pants, were five small objects, almost looking like..."Pokeballs? This..this can't be where I think I am!" he thought to himself as he slowly moved his hand towards one of them. Suddenly, as soon as he gently touched it, the pokeball erupted with light, as something shot out and appeared a few feet away from him.

Shielding his eyes from the bright light we wasn't used to, Sleif/ Yubel started to open it, and was shocked at what was now standing in front of him. Right there, was a large creature similar to that of an armored plated lizard, with three large horns protruding from it's head. It also stood on its hind legs, and stood taller then Sleif/ Yubel who realized he must have been over 6''. Sleif/ Yubel instantly recognized the pokemon as the large Steel Rock type, Aggron.

Completely in shock, Sleif/ Yubel began to move towards the large pokemon, who turned and stared at its trainer. The net thing that happened though, was quite fearful. The Aggron, probably because it didn't realize where it was, began to panic and get enraged, and so began roaring into the air, which could be heard from miles around, and started charging throughout the area.

Running after the Aggron, Sleif/ Yubel started to frantically think of what he could do to calm his enraged pokemon down. "Aggron, stop this now!" Sleif/ Yubel called to his pokemon, who instantly stopped and turned around to the one who called out to him. Stopping immediately as he saw Aggron, Sleif/ Yubel began to back away slowly, before Aggron instantly began it's charge again, this time towards its trainer.

With eyes widened, Sleif/ Yubel started backing away much quickly, until another bright flash of light occurred blinding both him and the charging Aggron. Through the blind light, Sleif/ Yubel could hear a few words being shouted before the light began to fade. "Ala...kazam!" Once the light lowered, Sleif/ Yubel stared even more wide eyed, as right there in front of him was his Aggron now floating just above the ground flailing in the air, while Alakazam stood its ground with one of its spoons out from him, focusing its telekinesis to stop the charging pokemon.

Turning his gaze towards Sleif/ Yubel, Alakazam read his mind, instantly knowing what was wrong, and so proceeded to communicate with Aggron, explaining the situation and to why they were in this forest. After a minute of enraged flailing, Aggron calmed down and seemed to look sympathetic at Sleif/ Yubel. Lowering its hand, Alakazam brought Aggron back onto the ground, before both pokemon turned around and face their trainer.

Still having a look of shock on his face, Sleif/ Yubel soon got over it, and now had a smiling face as he walked over to the two pokemon. "Wow, this is so cool!" he said as he studied every little detail he could see on Alakazam and Aggron. "I'm so sorry about making you panic, Aggron!" he said which caused the pokemon to smile, while Alakazam knew that Sleif/ Yubel was thanking him for greatly helping through his thoughts. Moving his arms down to his belt, Sleif/ Yubel took out the pokeballs that belonged to the two pokemon, and pressing the buttons, opened them and caused Aggron and Alakazam to retreat back into them, before shrinking again.

Placing them back onto his belt, Sleif/ Yubel checked his arm to find that he also had a poketec attached to him. Turning around until he could hear the sound of the sea again, Sleif/ Yubel began to walk into the direction, wondering what he should do next.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Ryohei felt something poke his face. He thought that it was his hand so he didnt bother to open his eyes. He felt something again but this time it wasnt a tap, it was more like a punch. "Owww!" He yelled opening his eyes and looking at the person who hit him. To his surprise instead of a person it was a purple monkey with two tail the shape of palms.

"Ambipom?" He said dazed as to why Ambipom was real. "Wait, if I have Ambipom then I wonder..." He said lifting up his shirt finding six pokeball along the lines of his chain. He picked up Ambipom and stood up. Ryohei looked around to see where he was. It was a forest with a lot of trees and the faint sound of water coming from affar.

He continued wandering through the forest following the sound of the water. "Hey Ambipom I can start to smell the water now." He said to Ambipom who was walking beside him. Ambipom started sniffing the air and smelled it too. The water wasnt the only thing he noticed. " Pom, Pom!" He said tugging on Ryohei's shorts. " Whats wrong?" Ryohei said with a sudden worry on his face. The monkey seeing that Ryohei hadnt noticed it yet, grabbed the boy's hand and started pulling him away from where they were going. Ambipom stopped running with Ryohei when he was a little bit away from the trainer. It was a guy with a trench coat and silver hair who was walking with an Aggron and Alakazam.

At first Ryohei wasn't sure he should talk to him but soon changed his mind when he saw the poketch on the man's arm. Ryohei started to come out of the bushes with Ambipom and aproached the man. "Hey whats up man. Do you know where we are? By the way nice Aggron and Alakazam."

L

Lady Yuki

Neko had opend her eyes everything was blurry.She looked around and was wondering were she was."Were im I?"Neko's eye sight was back she was still laying down wondering were she was.On the floor was a little red and white object."No it can be.....IT IS!!!Its a poke-ball.All of a sudden a light flashes and came out a flareon."Flareon??"Neko said as she sat up.Flareon whent over to neko and licket her"Okay okay stop"Neko said as she was pushing Flareon away.She was trying to stand up but fell she was a bit dizzy when she finally was able to stand and she looked around."Hmm if flareon is here i must have all my other pokemon...right?"She looked at her belt and saw all of her poke-balls.Neko looked around and saw a group of people around a boy on the ground.She then herd someone say that they were in jublife city.."What!?!?!jubile city?!?!?!"Neko grabed a poke-ball"Flareon return!"She yelled as flareon was in her ball.The poke-ball opend and there was flareon"Return!!"She yelles again but flareon whent behind a tree."okay i guess you dont like it in there huh?"Flareon went upto neko and rubed against her."Okay well you can stay out but you have to stay with me at all times!!"Flareon noded.Neko ran over to the boy on the ground and said"are you okay??"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Okay, get off me Gabite." Mike said. Mike's Gabite was on top of him overjoyed to see his master and was hugging instead of attacking him. "Bite Gabite." he said and got off his master. "I can't believe. My Gabite standimg right in front of me." Mike siad. "But if I have my Gabite here, then I wonder if I have my other Pokemon with me. Let's see before I was teleported here I had my Gabite, my Pikachu, Grovyle, Croconaw, and .... who was the last one I had?" he said to himself scratching his head. He examined his pokeballs and let each one out, one by one.

First was his Pikachu which was running around on the beach side happy to get out, next was his Grovyle who went into the woods and grabbed a twig from a bush and stuck it in his mouth, next was his Croconaw which went into the water for a refreshing swim, and last was his Yanma which perched itself on Mike's head. "So these are all my pokemon. Hmm I don't remember why I had Yanma in my party. Oh wait that's right I wanted to train him to evolve into a Yanmega." he said. Mike looked at all of his pokemon and noticed that they all had a unique personality like they were actually living beings. "Well I better put you guys in your pokeballs for now. Don't worry I'll let you all out soon again." Mike grabbed the five balls and return all of his pokemon, well all but his Pikachu who didn't want to go back in his ball. "Oh come on. Please get inside your ball." Mike asked his Pikachu. Pikachu just shook his head, "Pi-ka." Mike knew it probably mean "No". Mike sighed, "Okay, you can be out of your pokeball, but I don't want you running off now that your out. Understood." Pikachu nodded and smiled, "Pikachu."

Mike's Pikachu climbed onto Mike's arm and sat himself on top of his head. "Okay, now let's see where we are." Mike said to his Pikachu. Mike looked around to see if there was something that might give him a clue to where he was. He then noticed a small backpack laying next to palm tree. "Hmm let's see who this backpack belongs to." Mike said picking up the backpack. He opened it up and found a few potions, an andidote, a journal, and a map. "There's a journal in here. Prehaps the person who owns this backpack might have put his or her name in their journal." He opened the journal up and there was only one page that had anything written on it. It said, "Mike's Log, November 4, 2008. Today I start out my Pokemon Journey."

"So this must be my bag." Mike said. "But what happen to all the items I had in my game. (sighs) I geuss I have to start at the beginning." Mike then noticed two cases inside his backpack. "Hey what are these?" He picked up one and it was empty, it eight spaces empty, "This must be my Badge Case. I guess I have to restart on Gym matches too." He opened the other case and it had five empty spaces. "And this must be a Ribbon Case for Pokemon Contest. Hmm, I don't remember of entering in one. I guess I have to start out there too." Mike put both of the cases in his backpack and pulled out the map.

"Let's see where we are Pikachu." Mike siad to his Pikachu. "Pika." he replied. Mike opened it up and it showed all the regions of Sinnoh. "Hmm, I can't tell where I am exactly, but it must be somewhere with a beach near it. So I must be near either Sandgem Town, Pastoria Town, SunShore City, Canalava City, or Jubilife City." Mike put away the map and pulled his backpack over his shoulders. "Well lets start looking around to see where we actually are." Mike said to his Pikachu. "Pika Pika." he said back. And he climbed up Mike's arm again and sat himself on Mike's shoulders. Mike and Pikachu traveled up the beachside to see if they might find a town nearby. But instead they saw a girl walking down the beach as well. "I wonder who that is? Maybe some local from a town nearby." Mike told himself. He quickly walked up to the girl to ask if she prehaps came from a town nearby.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"Just water? This can't be. I mean, Sinnoh is an island. Right beneath it is the rest of Nippon. Where the hell is the rest of Nippon?" Yamato sat thoughtfully on his Blastoise's back. He brushed his lavendar hair from his eyes and contemplated a bit more.

"What now?" everytime he spoke, it sounded horrible. Like a dial-up modem. His voice was converting frmo analog to digital. "Hmm, why do I sound like AOL? God, it hurts my ears. In fact it reminds me of 'M's cry. Wait, that's it! 'M! Wait, they removed the glitches in Gen 1. What's the glitch now?" Then it hit him with sudden realization. "No. No way. I refuse. There is no way I'm going to search for an Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur. Screw this, I'm going to go fight gym leaders until I'm bored."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

Walking through the forest after the little moment happened with his Aggron, Yubel was in deep thought, as his Aggron and Alakazam continued to walk beside him, deciding to let themselves out for the time being, to which Yubel saw no reason as to argue with. Each and every step the large pokemon Aggron took seemed to cause a small tremor to shake throughout the area, while from away it would seem that Alakazam was just walking normally, up close it could be seen that he appeared to float in the air for a split second with every step, almost like there was no gravity for him.

Their stroll towards the ocean was suddenly put on suspense, as Aggron immediately stopped and began growling quite angrily off towards another direction. Moving his head around cautiously, Yubel looked down at his Alakazam who returned the look and pointed towards a direction with one of his spoons. Suddenly, the sound of the bushes rustling sounded through the area causing all three to prepare for an attack.

They all calmed down slightly, as the sight of another person, with an Ambipom, came out and started to approach Yubel. “Hey whats up man. Do you know where we are? By the way nice Aggron and Alakazam." The new person said, causing Yubel to start thinking about the situation. “If this person is from here, they should either know exactly where they are, or have some idea. He has an Ambipon so that could mean that he’s a trainer, but that still would mean he’d have some clue as to where he is. This means, the only logical scenario is......!” Yubel eyes widened as he once again turned towards Alakazam who nodded its approval that Yubel was right to come to the conclusion about the one in front of him.

“Em...Hey. Thanks and nice Ambipon you got there. I actually have no idea where we are at the moment, I just woke up here without any memory of how I got here. I know that doesn’t sound quite believable, but its true and rather strange!” Yubel said to the person, hoping that his thoughts on Ryohei would be right.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
“Em...Hey. Thanks and nice Ambipon you got there. I actually have no idea where we are at the moment, I just woke up here without any memory of how I got here. I know that doesn’t sound quite believable, but its true and rather strange!” Yubel said to Ryohei. "I believe you, because thats what happened to me. Its like I was sucked into my pokemon game." He said hesitantly. He was always embarrased about playing pokemon and barely ever told anyone that he knew about it.

"I think that this must be the knew surprise that I heard about. This would be awsome if they give us a manual to get back to our home." Ryohei said walking closer to Yubel. Ambipom was convinced that they wouldnt hurt Ryohei so he let his guard down, but still stood next to Ryohei. "Well I guess the first thing we should do is find out what part of Sinnoh were in. Maybe if we get to a town before midnight we can sleep inside rather than outside." Ryohei said as he started thinking of all the food he could get while staying at somebody's house or at the pokemon center. His mind finally came back to reality when he felt Ambipom reach his belt and get out a pokeball with a wing on it.

"Ya I know what your getting at now." He exclaimed loudly as he threw the pokeball and summoned his Honchcrow. Instead of greeting its trainer Honchcrow glared at Ryohei with eyes full of hatred and pecked his head with fury. "Owwww! Why'd you do that for?" Ryohei said with streams of tears coming from his eyes. Ambipom stepped up and got into a quarrel with Honchcrow who was still trying to peck Ryohei. "Hey you to stop it!" Ryohei yelled replacing his pain with anger. He hated when his friends fight for no reason, even if they were just pokemon. With the fighting halted he turned back to Yubel and regained his kind composure. "So do you have a flying pokemon? If you do then we can just fly to the nearest city, I cant beleive Ambipom thought of it before I did." He said gleefuly.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

"I believe you, because thats what happened to me. Its like I was sucked into my pokemon game." Yubel was glad to hear that from someone else, showing that this couldn't have been a dream, or that it wasn't just himself. "I think that this must be the knew surprise that I heard about. This would be awsome if they give us a manual to get back to our home." said Ryohei. "That crossed my mind when I was trying to figure this all out." said Yubel as he watched Ryohei walk towards him. Turning his gaze towards the Ambipon, Alakazam stared down at the small pokemon, finally giving it a smile from behind its large mustache

"Well I guess the first thing we should do is find out what part of Sinnoh were in. Maybe if we get to a town before midnight we can sleep inside rather than outside." Yubel started to think silently again, wondering how they could do such a thing at the moment. Suddenly, Ambipon took a small pokeball with wings and handed it to Ryohei. "Ya I know what your getting at now." said Ryohei as he released his Honchcrow, which began to attack him. "Owwww! Why'd you do that for?" Yubel felt a strange feeling of deja-vu, of when Aggron began rampaging.

"Hey you to stop it!" Ryohei yelled as Ambipon got into a fight with Honchcrow, as his voice was replacing his pain with anger. After a few seconds though, Yubel watched as he turned back to him with his original personality. "So do you have a flying pokemon? If you do then we can just fly to the nearest city, I cant beleive Ambipom thought of it before I did." Ryohei said gleefully. It was then that Yubel remembered, he did have one flying pokemon. Raising its spoons again, Alakazam used its mind to mentally take the small pokeball from Yubels belt before dropping it into his hand.

Pressing the button to enlarge it, Yubel opened the device, causing another flash of light to cover the area. Once it died down, nothing was different within the area, however this changed when a groaning sound suddenly was heard, and the beats of powerful wings against the wind could be both heard and felt. Looking up, Yubel smiled as his large pokemon, the great Dragonite descended from its little flying trip and landing in the middle of the area with everyone, standing incredibly tall, just as high as Aggron even. Groaning a sound of joy, Dragonite seemed incredibly happy to see Yubel, and also to Ryohei. "It looks like we can fly out of here huh!" Yubel said to Ryohei a small grin on his face as he smiled back to his Dragonite, Aggron and Alakazam.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
"O.k, it seems im stuck in the pokemon world and theres no way out!" Marco thought to himself, Then he heard a large BOOOOM!!! from the distance. It was.... Team rocket fighting Team galactic!! It was a kadabra vs a trianitar. It was a long battle with large amount of fierce blows and mind blasts. But the tiranitar was no match to the kadabra, the kadabra one and the winner(whos was team rocket) caught site of Marco and siad, "Hey a Riolu! thats rare! Give it here!" He slowly walked to Marco followed by his kadabra. Dang Marco thought to himslef, Fighting pokemon are weak to phys.!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ooc: no.
Tyrannitar > Kadabra
~

As Yamato flew over Sinnoh, he noticed that the world look beautiful.

"It's a shame I have to destroy this world to get what I want. Too bad, because I could actually see myself living here." He decided to land in a forest. "It looks secluded there."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Amy walked along the beach, thinking about what was going on. How was any of this possible? Amy paused when she spotted a boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder coming toward her. She couldn't but smile to herself, reminded of Ash from the cartoon, but this boy was clearly not Ash. Whether he was another by product of the concussion or an actual someone from around here, she decided to go ahead and see what was up.

"Umm...hi. Could you tell me where the closest town is?" she asked when he was closer, hoping he would know.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
The girl ran up to ask Mike where the nearest town was. "Oh, I'm sorry I don't know. I was coming up to you to aske the same question, you see this may sound strange but I was actually tranported here from my Pokemon game in the real world and then I found myself lying on the beach with a new outfit, five pokeballs, and a backpack with just a few items in it." Mike said and catched his breathe from talking so long. Pikachu nodded like he was agreeing to what his master said to the girl.

"So I really don't know where I am. But I have a map of the whole entire Sinnoh region. If you want I can lend you it so you can fine where your at." Mike said. Mike set his backpack down and started to look for his map. He pulled it out and handed to the girl. "Here you go. Oh by the way my name's Mike and this is Pikachu." Mike said and pointed his finger to Pikachu on his head still. "Pikachu." was what he said. "So what's your name?" he asked and extended his hand out for a handshake.

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Ryohei's jaw dropped when he saw Yubel's Dragonite." Awsome! I had a Dragonair, but I put it in my box befre I got sucked in." Ryohei said as he petted the Dragonite. Honchcrow was unimpressed and even glared at the dragon jealously. "Dont be hatin' Honchcrow." Ryohei said jokingly as he walked to honcrow and jumped on his back.

"When we land we haave to battle. Where should we go to first?' He asked Yubel as he a map in his bag to look for town to go to. While waiting for Yubel's answer a brilliant idea struck him. "Hey lets start to do Gym battles! It'll be fun and if we beat the elite four we may be able to get home!" He said excitetedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back