• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Crystal Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Hellion had to admit his Sneasel was good but not good enought he used a ptch black flamethrower and incenerated the needles. Hellion then made his tail flame get larger and larger which was starting to cook the sneasel. He had forced it to let go do to the heat. He then jumped away from the sneasel

Hellion,"And here we are again. Now I will show you a true Shadow move. SHADOW FIRE CLAW." Like before his claw was on Blackish Grey fire then grinnded the claw against the ground while cargin the sneasel.

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Eternity was getting really peeved. The Full Heal had worked, so there was no trace of the virus left; but these two were almost as bad.

Once again, she jumped in the middle, this time snarling from anger. "I said stop, dammit!" She barked, sending some of the patrons running for cover; "If you have to do this, take it outside. If you won't get out, then I'll make you!" She started glowing a dark red, her anger getting the better of her and setting her up for an attack. "Well, what's it going to be? Take this pathetic fight outside; act like adults instead of children; or do I have to kick your ass for you?!"

OOC: Hehe, Tina's cranky.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OOC: just give her some orange juice.

BIC: Alvan sees the dark red aura, knowning that this little bout won't end well. so he tries to convince the charmelon and the sneasel to ceasefire. " better do what she says. or else..." makes a knife-cutting-throat motion. " and i'd prefer the second option than the other two."

Seigfreid

Hellion was not currently lisening he had reverted beack to his primal nature due to the fact he suffered from rage syndrom. But what words that due got threw he turned and glared at the Shadow Fox and Combusken a glare that could kill little baby bunnies. His claw started to glow even darker as the fire increased.

Hellion,"Destroy...Destroy...Destroy...Destroy!" His eye's had started glow even a darker red along with strips a darker black.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
"All right, that's it!!" Meri was angry, and his agression was begining to flare. Then he cast aside his cloak, and it was time for Meri to let go. "Dark Minion, arise!!!" All of a sudden several small sneasel like creatures rose from the earth. Each was about the size of a Pichu, and twice as fast, and completely made of shadow. Then, with a sharp cry by Meri, they sprung forward, claws reaching for Hellion.

Then Meri was gone, swept up by his own shadows. He was nowhere, and everywhere, his mind set in the bodies of the shadow minions. Then he reappered behind Hellion, and opened his mouth. Then a ball of dark energy began to form, and Dark Beam was ready to be launched.

Ivyprincesofhart

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"That does it!" She almost screamed. Her eyes flashing a deep blue, Eternity, Hellion and Meri dissapered. Opening her eyes, she looked around for a brief moment. Sure enough, she was right back at the sight were she had cremated the Mightyenas; even the ashes were still there.

She looked up at the two guys. "Okay, I tried to warn you two; but like any other male, you just won't listen." She looked directly at the Charmeleon. "You pride yourself on Dark Fire tecniques, don't you? Well, guess what, your just a pure Fire type; you could never truely understand the strength of those attacks like a Fire/Dark like me can. All three of us have Darkness in our blood; I can sense that. But there is no way that you could possibly beat me. So, for the last time: either chill; or say your prayers; because I'll whip you so bad, even your evolutions would be cowering."

OOC: The orange juice didn't work. Maybe it's that time of the month blues that have her so mad. And that was teleport earlier, incase you didn't know.

Seigfreid

Hellion just smiled as though the weather was suuny and warm. But this smile was not a smile he had smiled in a long time it was feared by his enemys becuase they knew what was coming but this sneasel didn't. The stips on his back then erupted into black flames that soon covered most of his body. He then smacked his tail on the floor and shot up with a dark flame shockwave and broke threw the roof of the tavern then he started to fall but he used his arms and created another shockwave and he open his mouth.

Hellion,"HA HA HA HA HA! HYPER HEAT CANNON" The clouds over the Iorn Tail tavern dissapated. Hellions mouth now held a enormas Unknow type of energy that looked like a mixture of Electicty and Fire that was Black and then it shot off from his mouth and his eye's and strips got brighter.

OOC:If you guys ever seen EVA this is similar to a attack a angle used except far more destructive.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc:Dum case of writer's block.

IC: Shadow heard a bark. "What the heck could be going on back at the tavern?" She asked herself, useing teleport to get back to the tavern faster she to see Eternity, Hellion and Meri dissaper; looking towards Alvan. "What the heck happened when I was gone?" She asked. Shadow went back to where the bartender was. "Hey could I get something to drink?" She asked. The bartender just nodded. He turned around and why Shadow was waiting she looked over to Alvan. "Do you want anything?" She asked.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OOC: listen guys, as much as i enjoy a basic brawl in the bar. but we have to rap this up now, cause i'm ready to continue the story.

BIC: "let's see, those two are at it again, your friend is trying to stop them and i'll have a root beer float, please." Alvan sees the fighting continue. He then turns to Shadow "could you use Confusion and halt the fighting?"

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Eternity could see that Hellion just wasn't going to back down. She didn't really need this, seeing as how the Goddess Celibie said that their world depended on five crusaders; she just didn't understand how this bunch of misfits would ever manage.

But first things first; ending this fight. Fine, the idiot doesn't want to listen; let's just see how he likes a taste of the real Dark Fire, she thought grimly. First, she cast a Safe Guard on the patrons of the tavern; no need to hurt inocent people. Then she focused, turning the scarlet fire around her body a deep blood red. As her body temperature went up, the blaze grew darker; until it was midnight black. She glared at the Charmeleon, her eyes the same shade as the embers dancing around her body. Letting out a blood chilling howl, she cried, "Blazing Darkness!" The flames instantly shot towards Hellion, just as he let loose another powerful burst of black fire. The two blazes hit dead center, right in the middle of the room. For a moment, time seemed frozen; then everything exploded, sending Eternity and Hellion flying.

Eternity hit the wall of the tavern hard. The last thing she saw was a room of stunned looks before she blacked out.

OOC: Okay, let's hope that ends it. Oh yeah, and I hope you like it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Could you use Confusion and halt the fighting?"

Shadow looked at Alvan."Sure." She said getting hers and Alvans drinks, Shadow began to glow blue; she and Alvan showed up were they were fighting. "Confusion." She said, hitting Meri, "Maybe now we can they will get it through there heads, they don't need to fight." She said, looking over to Alvan. "So how long do you think until Hellion and Meri goes at it again?" She asked.

ooc: Roxas 13 I was just doing something Cyborg0009 asked.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"just until they cool off" Alvan says clamly. just then a meowth bursts through the door, panting as if a heard of tauros was chasing him. "SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!! EVERYONE HAS TO GET OUT NOW!!!! THEY'RE COMING!!!! THEY'RE COMING!!!!!" the Meowth is panicing like crazy, causing the huge racket.

Diamond_Dust

Mind If I join as a Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl?
Go to http://www.serebii.net for more info. Meowth, that's right!

Name: Omega
Pokemon: Dosaimon (a D/P Pokemon that evolves from Rhydon)
Appearance: a regular male Dosaidon
Attacks: Megahorn, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Iron Tail
Weapon: A bazooka....
Add-ons: None
Theme song: I am All of Me (full version) (from Shadow the Hedgehog)
Nation: Vulcanix
Profile: Will be played out... He is truly an enigma.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OCC: i'm sorry but we are all full on characters. come back when i start the sequel. after this one is done.

Ivyprincesofhart

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!! EVERYONE HAS TO GET OUT NOW!!!! THEY'RE COMING!!!! THEY'RE COMING!!!!!"

Eternity was jarred awake by the panicked voice of the Meowth. Lifting her head slightly, she looked over to Hellion, who was out cold; to Meri, stopped by a Confusion attack; to Shadow and Alvan, who were staring at the panicked Meowth.

Eternity lifted herself up; pausing for a moment to let her head settel back onto her shoulders. Then she walked over to where that small audiance of three was; once again favoring her right front paw. "Okay, what's going on?" She asked, coming up behind the three. "Why do we have to clear out? And who's coming?"

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
The Moewth, still freaked out, shouts in a paniced tone. "THE MEDA EMPIRE!?!?!? THAT'S WHO!!! THEY'RE LAUNCHING RAIDS ON SEVERAL BORDER TOWNS ALONG GAIARENA AND PYRONSIA.....AND THIS TOWN'S NEXT!!!!!" Alvan hears the word Pyronsia and cries "WHAT!!!! Pyronsia????" the Meowth replies "YEAH, I HEARD A BUNCH OF GAIARENA AIRSHIPS HEADING FROM THE WEST I'D LEAVE IF I WERE YOU." And he runs out the door screaming.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"THE MEDA EMPIRE!?!?!? THAT'S WHO!!! THEY'RE LAUNCHING RAIDS ON SEVERAL BORDER TOWNS ALONG GAIARENA AND PYRONSIA.....AND THIS TOWN'S NEXT!!!!!"

Shadow listened as the Meowth panicked. "If this group attacks the neo kingdom...." Shadow shook her head trying not to think of what would happen if the Meda Empire was to attack the neo kingdom. "Is this why Selvaris was acting the way he was?" She thought. Shadow looked over to Eternity and Alvan to see the look on their faces, she then looked over to Meri, then over to Hellion who was still knocked out cold; she then looked at the exit. "Come on, we have to at lest try and help your home." She said, leaving she turned around to see if Eternity and Alvan was following her. "Do you two want to lose your home?" She asked going over to Meri and Hellion. "Are you coming?" She asked, Meri as she use Psychic to lift Hellion; she spun around to look from Meri to Eternity to Alvan then back to Meri.

"What are you three afraid of?" She asked, looking over to Meri she tossed Hellion at Meri. She turned to look at Eternity and Alvan, she went over to them. "We can beat these guys if we work together."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back