• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation! (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
(Note: This is also technically a retry of an old rp I had)

Life was normal.

But then you woke up one day to find yourself trapped in a laboratory. You're tired, hungry, and...your appearence has changed, and not exactly for the best. Maybe you've got strange ears, claws, or tails that weren't there before. Maybe you're suddenly floating off the ground or sinking into a puddle on the ground.

It seems that someone had knocked you out and taken you to the laboratory for expierimentation. It seems that they have injected you with the DNA of a Pokemon. You are now a hybrid, part human, part Pokemon.

But how can that be? Pokemon haven't been around for nearly ten years. It was rumored that they had gone extinct...or had mysteriously disappeared because of the legendaries disliking the treatment it felt humans had toward Pokemon.

Try thinking about things like that later. First you got to get out of here. Maybe you'll get your revenge on them for changing you this way...or you will side with your captors for your own personal reasons. (either that or against your will) It might just be the Pokemon in you that loves fighting.

What will you do?

Rules

No Godmodding or PowerPlaying
No legendary hybrids
Posts must be at least readable
Swearing and romance at PG13
The Pokemon you pick has to be the first stage of the evolution chain. Want to be a Raichu? Then you'll have to be a Pichu first. If it doesn't have multiple stages (ex. Miltank, Pinsir, Ditto, etc.) then its best that you don't pick those. (Especially Ditto as that will be a plot device later in the roleplay)
Once someone has picked a Pokemon, you can't be the same one. Its first come, first serve.
Have fun!

What you can do as a Pokemon

Appearence wise: You may have the ears, eyes, tails, claws, etc. of the Pokemon. It doesn't have to look too drastic (not until later). You have to be able to "sort of" pass yourself off as human. If a Pokemon has no legs (Ekans, Dratini, etc.) then you can keep your legs, but you'll have the long tail behind you. (Unless your a ghost, in which case from the waist down you may have a spooky tail or something) If you have no arms, like instead you have wings, then you'll still have your arms, they'll just be attached to the wings underneath.

Personality: If you have something like the Jigglypuff chain, then you might be known to sing at times. A prankster Pokemon? Now you may like pulling tricks! Fire Pokemon mutations may love hot weather while ice may now have love for cold weather. Water types might have a love for swimming. Grass types may like flowers. Electric types might have fascinations for glowing lights, and Bug types better stay away from the bug zapper! Either way, the Pokemon DNA that you have will affect your personality and the things you do, whether you become more optimistic than usual or a regular angst bucket.

Attacks: Only the attacks that the Pokemon can actually do. At the current moment, no TM moves until later. You may pick one Egg move (You might get more later.) You can have more than four moves. Note: When you first start out, the attacks you can do are only up to Level 10 moves. So think of yourself as a Level 10 <insert Pokemon name here>. Later on, you can evolve, but it will hurt like hell. Also, it turns out the enemy can capture you in Pokeballs, and until someone breaks the Pokeball...you might be forced to obey them against your will. Also, you don't want to use moves like Explosion or Self Destruct...those really will kill you. So keep some moves in mind as to what they will do when used against someone or the effect on yourself. You can "faint", but it's like passing out.

Pokemon Taken

Gastly (Every Heart)
Sneasel (Reliks Ban)
Bulbasaur (pokemaniactim)
Charmander (Dragonstar1715)
Scyther (GuardianOfHearts)
Chimchar (mike2014)
Slakoth (Grimmjow Jaggerjack)
Riolu (DarkCreature2)
Aipom (Felix)
Buizel (soramaru95)
Abra (Oathblivion)
Torchic (UltimaSora07)

Template

Name:
Pokemon DNA:
Pokemon Attacks:
Appearence: (link or description. Make sure to add details from your Pokemon DNA)
Personality: (a little of before and after)
Bio: (enough to get a general idea of who you are)
Other: (anything else that doesn't fit else where)

Template Example (AKA Mine)

Name: Blaire
Pokemon DNA: Gastly
Current Pokemon Attacks: Hypnosis, Lick, Mean Look, Haze(Egg Move)
Appearence: http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7973/l49f5c1125fa0a7bc187266wq8.jpg (Now she has wide, Gastly like eyes and her legs have sort of...disappered, so she now floats. She also has a mouth like Gastly when she opens it and has a light purple smoke that surrounds her)
Personality: She was once a quiet individual (she still sort of is) and mostly kept to herself, indifferent to others, speaking with a clipped, sofisticated tone. But now she is more mischievious person or tends to find things funny that she normally wouldn't. A little bit on the depressing side, but that comes with being a ghost. She's also a little more rash than before.
Bio: The daughter of the Mayor of Phenac City of the Orre Region. Was a proper lady and a respected member of the community that took part in helping out at the library. (She loves books) However, she had always had a morbid fascination of death and in the disapperences of Pokemon as a whole. Had always secretly dreamed of discovering what had happened to the Pokemon, but had never thought that she would become a hybrid of one.
Other: Nothing as of yet.

So basically, you are a human with Pokemon powers. Have fun!!

Last edited:
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.

Name:
Trea Sekushi

Pokemon DNA:
Sneasel

Pokemon Attacks:
Quick Attack, Scratch, Ice Punch (Egg move)

Appearence: Trea
Trea now has a feather in his hair just as a Sneasel, but the feather sort of flows with his hair, making it look sort of like a high lite. He also has the tail of a Sneasel hidden under his pants. His left hand has two claws now as well.

Personality:
Trea has always been an outgoing and carefree prankster. And after being changed by the pokemon DNA, his personality hasn't altered much. He is still very mischievous and sneaky. He has now grown a strange urge to be around the cold.

Bio:
Trea's father was the old pokemon champion of the Jhoto region, and being brought up around that gave Trea the need to become a pokemon trainer. But around the time he was five, all of those dreams disappeared when the pokemon mysteriously did the same. Trea then decided to focus on other things, such as girls, pranks, his art, etc.

Other:

Theme Song: Keep it Simple - Cobra Starship

Battle Theme: I didn't say I was powerful, I said I was a Wizard - Chiodos

Last edited:

pokemaniactim

Name:Tim Hikari

Pokemon DNA:Bulbasaur

Pokemon Attacks:Magical Leaf(egg), Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip

Appearence: A small bulb on his back and cute little ears.

Personality: Shy & Timid...but when hes got his mind set to do something, its hard to slow him down...usually quiet but don't get him mad! Known to be somewhat laid-back at times...Now, he gets distracted when he sees flowers and seems to want to bask in the sun...strange, hes always disliked the sun...

Bio:Born in Cherrygrove city...his mother was an aid to Prof. Elm...so he learned alot about pokemon when they were still around...but when they suddenly disapeared he went on a so-called journey to find some pokemon and it took him through Johto and Kanto...One night he stopped to get some sleep and right before he fell asleep he thought he heard noises in the bushes...

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Name: Draco Carvhall
Pokemon DNA: Charmander
Pokemon Attacks: Slash, Ember, Metal Claw, Tail Whip
Appearence: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/Dragonstar1715/DracoPic2.jpg

Since the mutation, he has obtained a tail like Charmander and has a slightly orange shade of skin. He also has feet like Charmander and the toenails tend to stick out of his shoes which he had to modify to accomodate this and also claws like charmander.

Personality: Draco is an unusually calm person and is a teammate that you could always count on to help you in the thick of battle. He also has a good sense of humor, throwing in the occasional one liner that crack up most people but tend to make others irritated.

Since the mutation, he has developed an usually firey personality, he still is calm and had his sense of humor about him most times, but now can become quick to anger.

Bio: Draco was a marksman by trade, he enjoyed the sound of a gun firing and the smell of gunpowder. He had recently started to take it up as a professional sport and went to train every day at the local shooting range.

He used to live amongst pokemon, until one day they just... disappeared. Years later, he has a very vague idea of what pokemon used to look like. One day at the range, some men asked to have a word with him and then as he walked into the room, they knocked him out. Now he is about to meet the pokemon again, but not in the way he would usually think...

Theme Song: Running- Evermore
Battle Theme: Crawling in the Dark- Hoobastank

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name:
Talyth Ryuame
Female
Pokemon DNA:

Scyther
Pokemon Attacks:

Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Razor Wind
Appearence:

Talyth's stature was once nothing to boast about. Now she stands at a height of 5"6. Her previously rich brown hair has turned a dark emerald, her blue eyes now just a lighter shade of green. Scyther blades run from the underside of her wrists to her elbows, her pale skin replaced by silver and green armor. Her lower legs are also encased in the armor, ending with taloned feet. She also has armored wings, and lines of armor from her brow to behind her ears.
Personality:
Talyth has all the fierce, brave nature of a fighter. She's reserved and more than a little stubborn, and seems cold compared to her once outgoing self. Her sheer will and determination alone is a force to be reckoned with. Despite her rather "lone wolf" exterior now, she's still a compassionate girl ... deep down.
Bio:
Talyth still remembers a time when her parents were breeders, and her companion was a Mightyena. Despite the decade that's past, she hasn't forgotten Pokemon at all, young that she was. In another time, she would have traveled the world as a Trainer and Pokemon photographer. Now it's her parents that travel, and she along with them as consequence, trying to find an answer to their disappearence.
Other: Talyth was a good fighter to begin with, but now that she's been turned into a walking sword, watch out.

Last edited:

Lee Akira

can I join?
Name:Akira
Pokemon DNA:growly
Pokemon Attacks:fire,attack,growl
Appearence: akira seems prety much like a human being but one of his hands its a claw,so he hids it behind a glove,he also has dog ear but he wears a hodie to cover them,last but not lease he has red eyes so he wears glasses(dark)
Personality: he's shy because of his appearance he tries to stay away from people because if he sees a meow he can't resist the urge to chase it...
occupation: akira is a poke ranger,that way he can be more in mission with pokemon on the wild and less around people,
Other:he likes to smell stuff

Last edited:

pokemaniactim

hmm...Pokemon havent been around for 10 years you know...So I don't think a Pokemon Ranger would work...maybe a retired one...

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I SO want into this.

Name: Zack Green

Pokemon DNA: Chimchar

Pokemon Attacks:
Scratch
Ember
Fire Punch (Egg Move)

Appearence: Zack wears a long sleeve red sweatshirt, with Black stripes running up the arms. Zacks hair is a somewhat redish brown color, and his eyes are bright blue. On his torso, he has a wierd spiral shaped insignia on his chest, only just appearing after he was enchanced with Pokemon DNA. Zack also for some reason, as a small fire that appears off and on his rear-side. To him, it is embarrsing. Zack also has what seems to be a sticky substance coated on his Feet and Hands to help him climb.

Personality: Zack is one of the most enjoyable people to be around. He is always kind to people who treat him nice, and he always has manners. He can, and does, have somewhat of an attitude which has gotten him into trouble once or twice before. With the DNA of the Pokemon Chimchar within him, Zack is agile and quick-footed.

Bio: Zack has always had a good life. Not a care in the world, all he ever wanted was to have fun, and hang out with friends. Zack lived in an area with large moutains and hills surronding the local town. With the mountains surrounding them, Zack and his friends climbed it all the time, which made Zack an excellent climber. Zack never really experienced the joy and love Pokemon gave people years ago. He and his friends never cared for the decrease of them, because they thought they wouldent die out as they were all over.

Other:
Theme Song: If Everyone Cared - NickelBack
Battle Theme: Animals - NickelBack

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
I so don't have the time to be doing this, but hell, I'll join. I'd love to do an RP with you again, Every Heart. You probably don't remember me, but yeah, I remember you. ^^

I'll post my template in a bit, although I really suck at making original histories or bios these days...so that part might take a bit longer.

Edit:

A few things beforehand: I know Crush Claw is a bit of a strong move, especially to have at the beginning, but he really has hardly any other good attacks. =P And because he is Slakoth he can attack 'once every two turns'. I don't expect we have turns when we fight, but he'll at least be alot slower then any other. And he'll sleep alot. xD So please, let me keep it. ^^ (Will change it for Pursuit when you don't allow it. =))

The appearance of my character isn't that different than before, because there really isn't much strange about Slakoth, but I made up for it with his personality...

Also, they are in testtubes at the beginning right? So my character practically doesn't wear anything. =P

Edit 2: Done! And sorry for the horrible history.

Template

Name: Jonathan Bright

Pokemon DNA: Slakoth (Hell yeah!)

Pokemon Attacks:
Crush Claw (Egg Move)
Yawn
Scratch
Encore

Appearence: Jonathan is about 1.6 meters in height. His body has a bit of a muscular build, but nothing more than your average highschool boy. His hair is light-brown, with three stripes of black running across it in a vertical way. The hair right above his forehead is knotty, and spikes in all directions, while the rest is pulled togheter in a ponytail. His face used to be bright and clear, but now seems to have an everlasting bored expression over it.

His body is furthermore pretty human. Except off course for the claws reaching out of the knuckles of his fingers, and large red rings around his eyes.

The only thing he wears is a piece of cloth as somewhat of a short, and a black piece of rope with a suncrest around his neck

Personality: What to say, what to say. He has a bit of a split personality. Normally he is as lazy as hell. He is always bored, and not in the least interested in anything but sleep and food. He just sits or lays around all day, till his appetite is arroused. And really, if you just made diner for about 5-10 people, you're not going to like Jonathan. He'll eat it all. Easily.

Now, before the DNA change, his personality was totally different. He was lively, bright, and cared for a lot more then just sleep and food. Sometimes, in times of stress, need, or other uncomfortable situations, this trait of personality may find its way back to his consciousness.

Bio: Jonathan really is your average highschool boy. Shy with girls, reasonably good with grades, loving family, etc., etc.. He was born in the a little, hardly known, but peacefull town. He lived there till he was five, whereafter he and his family moved to the big city. More people, more lively, which reflected in the personality of Jonathan. He loves living in the big city.

He also liked going to school. Not really the school itsself, but more seeing his friends again. But one day, when he was just about to go that school, something happened. He was just walking around the corner of his street, on his way to the busstop, when something hid him from behind. A horrible pain spread through his body, and he soon lost consciousness.

Other: -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back