• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation! (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
That's okay. Apparently this thread has been forgotten for quite a while. I want EH on the RP on soon. Where I last lefted off I was communicating with another pokemon with pyshic abilities apparently it was EH's character. I'm not gonna post another part on the RP, until EH gets my message on the RP.
EH if you are reading this, then you might know what to do next. Go on the RP and reply back to me and then I can continue on from there. By the way, I wasn't sounding demanding, like forcing you to reply to me alright. Just want to get everything straight here before everyone here starts to bite my head off.

Cicero

Visionary
Hmm, I thought it was another character. That of Oathblivion I pressumed. Anyway, I'm letting everyone know that I won't be on till the end of this weekend, as I will be out of town till then.

...I hope this RP gets more lively again by that time...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah, there were only three characters in the RP that have telepathic abilities and that was me, EH, and Oathblivion. Anyway, see ya Grimmjow Jaggerjack, don't forget to type. (laughs at his own joke)

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey. sorry for the double post here. But I was wondering where everyone else was. The RP is just collecting dust here like an old book some forgotten about for many years. I'm not gonna blame you guys for not showing up. But still I'm wondering, if no one's gonna post up here anymore. Then why have this thing made. Maybe it's time to close it done.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
Hea I was wondering if I can join. if I do I will be happy if I don`t it`s fine and I will understand.

Name: Hayli N. Cronkhite (related to my big brother Buster)
Pokemon DNA: Piplup
Pokemon Moves: Bubble, Growl, Pound, Agua Ring (Egg Move)

Apperance: I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm short for my size but not short for a fight. I have a nice personality but sometimes have a temper when people bug me. After my DNA injection, I now have blue feathers on my body. My mouth has sorta have been turned into a beak. My arms a sorts wing like but I still have fingers and hands. And my feet are yellow with talons.

Personality: I'm very funny like my older brother Buster. I'm also very creative when it comes to drawing and coming up with creative ideas. You can probably say that I'm a smart girl, but still need help whenever I need it. I have always wanted to know what some of the extict Pokemon were like, especially the one's that looked like monkey's.

Bio: I'm a young girl with opened ideas. I have two older brothers who are Buster and Hunter, they sometimes have fun without me, but still included me in to make me feel like I'm not bored out of my mind. After I heard my brother was gone missing I started to look for him. But instead I was the one missing as well. It was many days later when I realized that I was used for Pokemon experiments.

That's my info. I would like to get, not that I'm desperate or anything. Oh by the way, I'm also DC2's littled sister. Thanks for getting me on here big brother.

Last edited:

pokemaniactim

You know...I think this rp has died...I tried to think of something...But I couldn't think of anything... :(

pokemaniactim

Its a heart breaker for me too...She could join...with EH's ok...But I don't think we'll do to much more...(In my opinion at least)

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I hope EH says yes. My sis really wants to join on here. Besides if she doesn't make it on here, I promise her that I would make an RP so she can join. But I'm not letting in easy because she's my sis and all. No she has to make sure her info is really clear in order for her join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back