• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation! (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I just grew a level. I just said I had a jolt and felt a smidge stronger...

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
I quote:

Please, refrain from powerplaying.

Edit:

Please, refrain from powerplaying.

Edit 2:

God, are you for real? You do know powerplaying is prohibited, right..? You practically wrote an entire post for Every Heart... or did you have permission to do that?

Edit 3: @Oathblivion: Ah, I see now. Didn't quite get it when I read it the first time...thought you broke through.

Dude....XDDD You beat me to it. Powerplaying gets on everyone's nerves I'm guessing. I don't think you went to far at all. PP is against not only this rps rules, but practically every roleplaying site/forum/whatever, in the world.

Cicero

Visionary
Dude....XDDD You beat me to it. Powerplaying gets on everyone's nerves I'm guessing. I don't think you went to far at all. PP is against not only this rps rules, but practically every roleplaying site/forum/whatever, in the world.

Probably yeah, just don't want to be considered an asshole or something by being so harsh.

I has a very sensetive soul. ;_;

<_< xD

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
XD I understand. But that's the only thing that could get me going like that though. PP gets on my nerves. Anything other than that, I gets all touchy about others.

And UltimaSora...o_O...you should wait until she says you are, don't rush her. She's not on right now.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Oh its cause she was on a while ago but ill just wait until she comes back on.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey, I'm just saying. The RP is getting a bit ahead for any new recruits. But I'm sure EH might think up of something to spice things up. I'm not saying that its hopeless for any new recruits and just go bother some other RP.
What do think I am a Heartless. Hell no. Oh by the way I ranned into somebody and I want someone to continue on where I lefted off on the RP. I can't just say "I'm sorry" introduce myself and not get a reply back. And I didn't want to list anyone in here because some of you guys had an arguement with me for overreacting in the RP.

Oathblivion

Hey guys, I haven't been paying attention to the OOC thread much, but I've come with a proposition. Basically, I don't want us to be fighting harmless NPC enemies, because let's face it: even guards with "shiny metal sticks" are no match for people that can launch uber-fast punches, shoot fireballs, and teleport across the room. Thus, I volunteer to journey to the dark side.

The only way Tsumori has to evolve into an Alakazam is via trade. Also, Every Heart has said that we can be captured in pokeballs. So, why don't I make him go and confront the head honcho guy, get captured, and give all of us a more challenging enemy. The downside? I'm alone, and the entire point was to make U.S. Embassy-esque evacuations with Teleport.

Figured I'd leave it up for discussion before running off and potentially ruining things, -Oath

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
That does sound cool having a darker side. But I'm not sure if EH will allow it or not. I was planning on making my character a loner anyway. He bids his farewells to the other hybrids and takes off to find the person who started all this madness, by himself. He comes back to other hybrids eventually and give them the news of what he gathered on his journey.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah, The last post I put up. (snickers) I was pulling your guys chain. I really don't to be a lone wolf on the journey. Sorry for the joke. I was planning on making a team, but I'll wait and see if anyone I run into would like to team up. Or we all form a team once we escape.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Sorry for the double post, But I'm wondering. Who's actually causing all this mayhem? I mean who's the wise guy who wanted to turn kids into pokemon hybrids? Do one of us make up the name of that person or do you have to make up the name of that person EH? And another thing, we never really here from you that much EH, what's with that?

I know that seems that I'm getting into some personal stuff. But where are you most of the time? We only here from ya for like two days, and then your gone for, who knows how long. I'm just wondering, I mean I really want us all to team up once we get out of the lab and track done the guy who had these scientist to kidnap us and turn us into moemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back