• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor Axel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

The thing that gets me even worse than his death scene is that scene of him and Roxas in Final Mix when he CRIES. That just kills me every single time. Especially after that last Secret Report of his in "Days." I always wonder if that scene was when he finally got to use the WINNER stick...he does have two ice creams after all.

I didn't get that WINNER part at all in the game. Yeah... Axel failed to betray the Organization, Lost all of his friends, and died before it was neccesary.

_Sketches

The thing that gets me even worse than his death scene is that scene of him and Roxas in Final Mix when he CRIES. That just kills me every single time. Especially after that last Secret Report of his in "Days." I always wonder if that scene was when he finally got to use the WINNER stick...he does have two ice creams after all.

He... cries?
Wait. I might have seen this scene on Youtube... What happens in it?
*starts breathing deeply to prevent self from crying at the thought of it*
D:

NumberVIII

Wait, what? What does the report say? Is that one you have to unlock, cause I don't know what you're talking about...

He... cries?
Wait. I might have seen this scene on Youtube... What happens in it?
*starts breathing deeply to prevent self from crying at the thought of it*
D:

YouTube - Axel Roxas - Kingdom Hearts II final mix

:(

You don't actually see the tear come from Axel, but it's basically assumed that it's his.

Edit: Sketches, can you tell me where I can find the kh2 manga in english?

Last edited:

elveina

Wait, what? What does the report say? Is that one you have to unlock, cause I don't know what you're talking about...

Yeah. You do have to unlock it. It's Day 357 of the Secret Reports:

To My Best Friend

Roxas left. It's so like him to just leave that WINNER ice cream stick behind.
Come tomorrow, I'll probably get the order to hunt him down, but leaving that
here makes it feel so permanent. I wish the three of us - three? No. That the
two of us could share some ice cream again someday. That's what it is to be
friends.

As if the FM scene wasn't sad enough, right? >_<

YouTube - Axel Roxas - Kingdom Hearts II final mix

:(

You don't actually see the tear come from Axel, but it's basically assumed that it's his.

Edit: Sketches, can you tell me where I can find the kh2 manga in english?
Someone tried to convince me that was the ice cream melting. Yeah, because it totally makes sense to end a scene like that with a drop of melting ice cream amirite? >_> If you have a copy of Final Mix, though, or can get hold of a high quality copy of the scene you can pretty clearly see the tear slip down his face in the shot right before.

(If you just type in "KH II manga english" into google you'll get a bunch of options for reading the manga. Just pick your favorite method and you're all set. ;))

Last edited:

NumberVIII

To My Best Friend

friends.

As if the FM scene wasn't sad enough, right? >_<

Someone tried to convince me that was the ice cream melting. Yeah, because it totally makes sense to end a scene like that with a drop of melting ice cream amirite? >_> If you have a copy of Final Mix, though, or can get hold of a high quality copy of the scene you can pretty clearly see the tear slip down his face in the shot right before.

(If you just type in "KH II manga english" into google you'll get a bunch of options for reading the manga. Just pick your favorite method and you're all set. ;))

Omg that secret report is so sad! Poor Axel D: D: D:

I know the three-no-two part is just cause they're all forgetting Xion, but it makes me feel better to think that Axel just cared a lot more about Roxas. Well, I mean, he did. But I just don't like Xion. Mostly cause I don't like how she got in the way of their friendship.

And yeah I've heard the ice cream crap. Yeah right.

And okie thanks, I'll go look now. ^-^

Guilded.Raven

To My Best Friend

friends.

AWWW!!!! I haven't unlocked that report yet... (I'M TWO MISSIONS AWAY, DANGIT!ffffuuu)
And, not only is that scene sad for Axel, but the fact that he flat up forgets Xion ...I wish the three of us - three? No. ... is just depressing...

EDIT: Oh, and, Elveina, what chapter does he die in? I'm having trouble finding it...

KH_fan

i think that he does have a sad story but can be debatable with Xion's story

αsiя

space coke
Axel has a sad story but is no where near to how sad it was for Aqua

elveina

Omg that secret report is so sad! Poor Axel D: D: D:

I know the three-no-two part is just cause they're all forgetting Xion, but it makes me feel better to think that Axel just cared a lot more about Roxas. Well, I mean, he did. But I just don't like Xion. Mostly cause I don't like how she got in the way of their friendship.

And yeah I've heard the ice cream crap. Yeah right.

And okie thanks, I'll go look now. ^-^

I know! 'To my best friend.' D'aww. So sad going into KH II.

AWWW!!!! I haven't unlocked that report yet... (I'M TWO MISSIONS AWAY, DANGIT!ffffuuu)
And, not only is that scene sad for Axel, but the fact that he flat up forgets Xion ...I wish the three of us - three? No. ... is just depressing...

EDIT: Oh, and, Elveina, what chapter does he die in? I'm having trouble finding it...

Oh no! I hope I didn't ruin it for you. :( But yes, that Report was probably the saddest one of the bunch.

Chapter? Uh...maybe in Vol. 4? It's been a long time since I went through them and I don't have my books with me to look anything up either. But actually, I haven't been able to find vol 3 or 4 in English as of yet (mine are all Japanese). Vol 1 and 2 were the ones that seemed to be released most widely in NA and in English. Supposedly 3 and 4 WERE released here at some point, but in quantities of about 2 per state I believe. >_>

EDIT: I'm sensing that's a BbS spoiler, Asir. I refuse to look. I REFUSE! XD

Last edited:

NumberVIII

Yeah but I still don't like Xion. >< I don't really know why, she just rubbed me the wrong way. She's a mary sue, she came out of no where, she dominated what was supposed to be Roxas' story, and she got in the way of Roxas and Axel's friendship--she's the main reason they fought and Roxas left Axel on such a cold, harsh note. :|

Edit: elveina, Asir's spoiler is just a name. But I won't tell you whose. I don't even know the significance behind it anyway. ><

_Sketches

Oh god, i'm getting all choked up just thinking about Axel and Roxas. AGAIN.
I don't mind Xion, but she seems so annoyingly sweet and perfect ¬_¬ I hate her in the way of those two. I kinda wish she was never in the games. But I don't HATE her officially... -.-

Dragonsblight

Yeah i felt the same way about Axel it would really suck to be him. After playing days i have a completely different opinion about Axel and i feel realy sorry for him but hey at least he was able to feel again for a little while and at least for 300 and some days he was actually happy.

elveina

Yeah but I still don't like Xion. >< I don't really know why, she just rubbed me the wrong way. She's a mary sue, she came out of no where, she dominated what was supposed to be Roxas' story, and she got in the way of Roxas and Axel's friendship--she's the main reason they fought and Roxas left Axel on such a cold, harsh note. :|

I think that's the main reason Xion bugs me. I just hated how Roxas and Axel parted ways. I love Roxas to death, but towards the end of the game, he seemed to give Xion every benefit of the doubt while suspecting Axel's every word. (Now admittedly, there's some justification for that, but still...) I also didn't like how they made her so....pointless? I mean. She advanced the plot I guess, but the whole "memory vanishing" thing just made me think, "What....was the point exactly?"

Edit: elveina, Asir's spoiler is just a name. But I won't tell you whose. I don't even know the significance behind it anyway. ><
lol. That's not so bad I guess. I still refuse to look although I have a pretty good guess who it is anyway. I'm so terrified of BbS spoilers at this point I'm scared to even glance at the FoKH forum at all. :36:

I love how this thread is turning into "Let's see who can depress the others the most with sad Axel clips/quotes/scenes." XD I hear you though. Not counting BbS, which I am reserving judgment on until I play it, I think Axel and Roxas's story is by far the saddest in the series.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
NumberVIII said:

Thats because you havent spoiled yourself rotten

NumberVIII

I don't mind Xion, but she seems so annoyingly sweet and perfect ¬_¬ I hate her in the way of those two. I kinda wish she was never in the games. But I don't HATE her officially... -.-

Yeah, this. I don't HATE her, but she bothers me. It's not like I'm gonna join a Xion hate club though. Actually, I really hate hate clubs. Character bashing in general bothers me, even if I don't like the character.

I think that's the main reason Xion bugs me. I just hated how Roxas and Axel parted ways. I love Roxas to death, but towards the end of the game, he seemed to give Xion every benefit of the doubt while suspecting Axel's every word. (Now admittedly, there's some justification for that, but still...) I also didn't like how they made her so....pointless? I mean. She advanced the plot I guess, but the whole "memory vanishing" thing just made me think, "What....was the point exactly?"

My thoughts exactly! It's so aggravating. D: Roxas' treatment of Axel was so harsh and cold, even when Axel was telling him the truth. But of course, he loves Xion. Xion's perfect, isn't she? -.- I think they were trying to form a Roxas/Xion relationship as opposed to what could be read as Akuroku. Or something dumb like that. :|

lol. That's not so bad I guess. I still refuse to look although I have a pretty good guess who it is anyway. I'm so terrified of BbS spoilers at this point I'm scared to even glance at the FoKH forum at all. :36:

Oh my god I know, me too. xD Plus, all the "SO-AND-SO IS ACTUALLY SO-AND-SO!" theory threads are annoying me. I'd rather wait for the game and find out myself then theorize it to death, hype it up to guam, and end up getting spoiled.

I love how this thread is turning into "Let's see who can depress the others the most with sad Axel clips/quotes/scenes." XD I hear you though. Not counting BbS, which I am reserving judgment on until I play it, I think Axel and Roxas's story is by far the saddest in the series.

Yeah, I know. xD But yeah, I definitely think so too.

Thats because you havent spoiled yourself rotten

And I do not plan on it. :)

Guilded.Raven

Oh no! I hope I didn't ruin it for you. :( But yes, that Report was probably the saddest one of the bunch.

Chapter? Uh...maybe in Vol. 4? It's been a long time since I went through them and I don't have my books with me to look anything up either. But actually, I haven't been able to find vol 3 or 4 in English as of yet (mine are all Japanese). Vol 1 and 2 were the ones that seemed to be released most widely in NA and in English. Supposedly 3 and 4 WERE released here at some point, but in quantities of about 2 per state I believe. >_>

Oh, no. It's ok. That's a very minor spoiler, and, quiet frankly, it didn't ruin anything for me.

But I can't find that chapter ANYWHERE! I found the one where Siax beats him within an inch of his life, but absolute bobkus after that! And I wanted to see Amano's take on everything...

NumberVIII

Oh, no. It's ok. That's a very minor spoiler, and, quiet frankly, it didn't ruin anything for me.

But I can't find that chapter ANYWHERE! I found the one where Siax beats him within an inch of his life, but absolute bobkus after that! And I wanted to see Amano's take on everything...

Samesies. And by the way, I loveeeee your avatar. xD Demyx is too cute. Especially dancing Demyx.

JakandRatchet79

I'm so terrified of BbS spoilers at this point I'm scared to even glance at the FoKH forum at all. :36:
lol You know I completely avoided this whole site before I played Days? I'm just gonna have to be careful about what spoiler tags I look at this time.

Back on-topic, I never really thought of Axel's story as sad, but when you really think about it, I'd have to agree. And I don't really hate Xion, and she doesn't even bother me. It's not her fault that Vexen created her for the Org.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I feel so incredibly sorry for Axel. If you ask me, not counting BbS, he's definitely got the saddest story of anybody in the whole KH series.

I mean, think about it. First of all, he's a nobody, which is a pitiful existence to begin with. He gains the ability to feel though Sora/Roxas, and develops a close relationship with Roxas. Who then treats him like shit in the end of days, leaves him, and is subsequently captured and put in virtual twilight town, where he has no recollection whatsoever of Axel's existence. That's gotta suck pretty bad, having your best friend forget about you. Then, Roxas is reunited with Sora and is essentially never coming back. Axel then spends the rest of kh2 trying to get Roxas back, but he fails. Finally, he sacrifices himself to protect Sora/Roxas.

Poor, poor guy. :(

I wish he had some sort of resolution in days, or at least had him and Roxas end off on a good note rather than such a sour one. But instead, it only made his story in kh2 even sadder.
Ok, I am an Axel fan but you miss a few details there. Roxas treated him like crap cuz he hid the truth from him. Plus he wasnt that innocent, he manipulated rikureplica, he killed vexen and zexion, he plotted aalong with saix(Im not saying that all of this isnt cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back