• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possabilities for new summons!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

Totoro... What could he do? Sprout flowers? or call the Cat-bus... I liked the Cat-bus but I don't think anything from that movie could do anything to help you battlewise. Bambi at least gave you items for every combo you had.

I,m sure Nomura could come up with something. Did you think Chicken Little could have done anything if his abilities hadn't been imagined just for the game?

AxelsVirtue

:96:without the playhouse disney stuff included or anything off the Disney Channel....Kim Possible I read a good thread on here once about that scenario and it would be better than Brandy and Mr. Whiskers....

In terms of the Disney Channel, Ameracan Dragon and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command could work possibly better than Kim Possible.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I,m sure Nomura could come up with something. Did you think Chicken Little could have done anything if his abilities hadn't been imagined just for the game?

but tortoro is ghibli, not disney.

and chicken little summon was surprisingly fast seeing as how the movie didnt come out not so long before the game.

As for FF summons, i doubt any ff monster will appear as a summon. they usually appear as gummi ships, and rarely heartless and keyblades.

FLubber would be the msot probable, but 'm thinking that floating robot thing should be one instead of flubber

AxelsVirtue

I'd rather have these as possible summons then Flubber and such.

-Baby/Kid Bahamut
-Mickey
-Huey, Louie and Dewey or Uncle Scrooge
-Minnie
-Cinderella or Fairy Godmother
-Merlin
-Kim Possible or Rufus
-Mowgli, Baloo or Bagheera
-Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
-The Seven Dwarfs
-The Lost Boys
-Tramp
-Llama Kuzco
-Kenai or Koda
-Mama Odie

Most of these would more likely be party members than summons. I love the Rufus idea though. He would scurry around swinging the Lotus Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back