• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possable world for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i would love to see the black cauldron, robin hood, jungle book, or lion king in KH2. and if i remember correctly it said somewhere on this site that the great mouse detective, and the sword in the stone are highly rumored worlds.

And maybe a new world will be confirmed that no one has ever heard of. like steam boat willie, when the KH2 was announced and months after it was announced, Steam Boat willie wasnt even a rumored world, until like 2 months before it was confirmed. so we should expect a world to come out of no where.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i just want to point this out right now. if , i said if, the lion king is confirmed, i just might do something a little interesting. what is it you say? well don't think! just leave to time and to me. okay?

sidenote: i'm still sticking to my favorites.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Lion King, Black Cauldron, Robin Hood, Lilo and Stitch, and Jungle Book are all worlds I'd love to see in KH2. They're all favorite disney movie of mine, and I hope some of them can appear in KH2. The villians in those worlds would all make awesome boss fights:

Lion King: Scar
Black Cauldron: Horned King
Robin Hood: Prince John or possibly a Heartless/Dusk or Organization member since he's a coward and can't fight
Lilo and Stitch: Gantu
Jungle Book: Sher Khan

All of those worlds would be great in KH2!!

anyone but me

i think lion king has a very good chance of being a level.. nomura loves lions and it is a widely loved and popular movie... i think Nomura would've implemented it into the first game too, but he decided it better to simply make him a summon... the only reason i see for not making lion king a world is because they are lions that do not speak english.. and they cannot just say donald can cast a spell making them be able to talk to animals because then they would've done that in the tarzan world to talk to the apes.. maybe merlin sends them there with the spell on?

slimjim

Even though it's not Disney, i think it would cool to have a Shrek world.

anyone but me

slimjim said:
Even though it's not Disney, i think it would cool to have a Shrek world.
that post was as good as spam since it is impossible to have a shrek world, and even if they for some reason did have a shrek world, there would be nothing to do in it at all...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well i know a way for the lions to speak in KH2. just use the text box like they did in KH with Merlin and the Fairy God mother. that would help with the language barrier i guess and also who cares how they talk. i dont. If Simba can speak english (in text boxes) then its fine with me. no problems here....

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
well i know a way for the lions to speak in KH2. just use the text box like they did in KH with Merlin and the Fairy God mother. that would help with the language barrier i guess and also who cares how they talk. i dont. If Simba can speak english (in text boxes) then its fine with me. no problems here....
why text boxes, they could just get the voice actors couldn't they? What i mean about the language barrier is that, lions don't speak english so Sora and co. wouldn't understand them. And donald can't just cast a spell so they can communicate with the lions, because then he would've done that in deep jungle to talk with the apes..

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well yeah they could get voice actors which would be cool but i dont know if they would do that...... if they dont then text boxes are the way to go in my book. although what u said is ture...... i wwonder how they would pull it off. but its not confirmed yet so its no use even trying to understand really. i hope it is in the game. i loved that movie....

BULLETPROOF

the incredibles might be in , i didnt like the movie but it would be cool , and sinbad would be cool to, and the emperors new groove , u get to ride a llama

anyone but me

BULLETPROOF said:
the incredibles might be in , i didnt like the movie but it would be cool , and sinbad would be cool to, and the emperors new groove , u get to ride a llama
the incredibles wasn't released too long ago, i don't think square would have time to make that movie, emporer's new grove there wouldn't be much to fight, and sinbad would be an AMAZING level, if only they didn't already have a pirate movie in the game alreadu (PoTC)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah PoTC is already in so Sinbad would not be in the game (probably) although yes it would be an awesome level. but we cant always get what we want huh..... although PoTC is looking very good. i love the the blending in of real type characters and cartoony type characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back