• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Gameplay!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoosenTwilght

After getting some info I just thought of something. What if you could play 2 different story modes? The first time through you play as Sora but pieces would be missing. Like stuff happening that couldn't be explained in Sora's story. Then the second time would be the BHK. It would fill in all the gaps. Plus, he would have Riku and King Mickey as his partners because based on facts he meets up with them later and joins them.:D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ugh..why does everyone intend that just because CoM had a reverse rebirth everything else will have it too..?

ChoosenTwilght

Hey Monkeya$$ it's just based on facts of it being two discs and twice as long. Don't hate because I thought of it and you didn't

ChoosenTwilght

Remember This. If you are replying don't be hating against others. These are just opinions. No need to get people pissed off.(that means you monkeya$$)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey Monkeya$$

I'm sorry..did you just flame my better then your name..?

it's just based on facts of it being two discs and twice as long

*sigh* It hasn't been 100 percent confirmed to be two disks, but a high possibility. Even so that proves nothing about a reverse-rebirth type setup.

Don't hate because I thought of it and you didn't

I think your idea is petty, I wouldn't think of it, and I wouldn't want too.

Next time try not to be such an immature jerk off.

Remember This. If you are replying don't be hating against others. These are just opinions. No need to get people pissed off.(that means you monkeya$$)

Not only did you double post, which is against the rules, read the rules before posting. But...

I'm replying, I'm not hating, I'm disproving your statement by my sence, I'm doing the exact same thing as you, speaking my opinion.

Apparently your pissing yourself off. It's sad isn't it..? Getting angry over something I say..

ChoosenTwilght

Hey Monkeya$$ first of all your name stinks like a monkey, its not like a reverse/rebirth setup, and you couldn't think of a therory. That's why your blowing off on mines.

(Sorry for using this thread as a argument but this person deserves it)

back to business

If you go check on other sites my therory has strong evidence. How else can you explain all these strange appearances and storylines(ex. Mickey appearing at Hollow Bastion and Riku Mickey and BHK joining the organization[go to kingdom hearts ultimania to see what I mean if you already haven't seen it])

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ChoosenTwilght said:
Hey Monkeya$$ it's just based on facts of it being two discs and twice as long. Don't hate because I thought of it and you didn't

1. His name is monkeybutt
2. Everything you said is not based on facts. Because its not a fact that it will be on 2 disc.
3. You aren't the first n00b to come up with this. There are many n00bs before you that thought of this when it was first said that KH2 MIGHT be on 2 disc.

If you go check on other sites my therory has strong evidence. How else can you explain all these strange appearances and storylines(ex. Mickey appearing at Hollow Bastion and Riku Mickey and BHK joining the organization[go to kingdom hearts ultimania to see what I mean if you already haven't seen it])

1. Mickey doesn't appear in Hallow Bastion. He appears in Twilight Town when he fights the Dusk.
2. The BHK hasn't joined the Org. Do you see him running around in an Unknown Coat?
3. It was NEVER said that Mickey and Riku joined the Org.

fizban

would be cool, but then it would be like final fantasy X-2 and the story line will be like as short as hell(which i don't actually know how long that actually is........ >.<)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ChoosenTwilght said:
Hey Monkeya$$ first of all your name stinks like a monkey, its not like a reverse/rebirth setup, and you couldn't think of a therory. That's why your blowing off on mines.

(Sorry for using this thread as a argument but this person deserves it)

back to business

Yes you are so intleligent since the best you can think of is flaming my name. :)

I've thought of numerous theories, and unlike you I would actually back them up.

Its exactly like a reverse ribirth setup, two story modes, one explains some, the other explains some.

I'm blowing off yours because I love disproving theories. -.-

Okay..lets get back to business.

That information proves nothing of a second story mode. Just because you see a charecter playing a big part in the story, doesnt mean they get their own "section" in the game. Stranger appearences? As far as I see mickey isnt a stranger appearence. Mickey goes to HB for a reason, just like Sora went to HB in kh1, for a reason. All these charecters do have unique storylines, but that doesn't support your theory of two sections (one with bhk and one with sora)

Kira Haro

Unknown
ChoosenTwilght, you stand accused of flaming, inflammatory, and insultive reponses.

Jury?

Jury: -Stand up- Ahem, we the Jury have chosen on a unonymous decision that ChoosenTwilght ( No typo), is non other than guilty.

ChoosenTwilght's Lawyer: Objection!

-Slams mallet down- Overruled!

Monkeybutt: woot! that's right! you dont mess with teh monkey!!

I find in favor of the Jury.

ChoosenTwilght (Which by the way is mispelled), under such despicable offenses, I find that I don't need to warn. I hereby sentence you to suspension for flaming.

Court Dismissed -Slams mallet down-

Carry on with your discussion.

ChoosenTwilght

I know every single one of those things and more. It's just a thought to keep in mind.
and...I apoligize for all those things and to everyone whose reading these things now.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha Kira pulled a funny..yes..no one messes with teh monkah!

*yawn* While were here, and this topic still isn't closed, lets expand on what we've learned.

1. Monkeybutt spelled intelligent wrong in his last post, when telling someone they arn't smart.
wink.gif
haha..

2. Would you people really think their will be a double sided story similar to reverse rebirth, just because it happened once, and why?

libreg

It would be really cool, but that would be a loooooooottt of work for them (I think) if it would happen, that would be awsome though.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i hope its mot double charcter playing...well at least not wit bhk... i rather have it riku (though i higghly doubt that) i like jus playing as good ole sora finding out the story line little by little.. plus if there was a double sidded thingy like you are sugesting.... then that would suck cuz all your stats and leveling up that you di wit one caheacter would be usless for the other charcter and you would have to start again at level 1....

Non-Existant One

They are right you were clearly out of line, but at least you corrected you're self. (apologized) As for the rest of you if you go to www.kh2.co.uk and you scroll the many pages some were on the message boards you will see that they are talking about a past interview with Nomura and he states that KH2 will most likely come on two thin-layered disk. (When at the site go to the 20th page at the very bottum. It should be there.)
However I seriously doubt that it will have two stories. One story explaining the other. I really don't know, but I think it would be a waist of time.
why have two seperate stories that explain each other, when you can have one big story that explains everything. I'd rather have one big story than two short ones. After all both CoM and KH to me were way to short.

Last edited:
C

Cloud_Tidus

It would be damn cool if you are able to play as BHK and Riku or having a feature to replace donald and goffy with BHK and Riku as panther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back