• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH3D secret bosses. (Take it with a grain of salt)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Apparently the other boss is fake. The guy posting it was trolling.

Again, it's not confirmed though.

And Runaway Brain is a classic, you should watch it.

bigbadcloud

Well it seems that the 2nd secret boss has appeared he is loked at TWTNW his name is Anti-Cloak Figure he seems the same as Red Eyes- Nightmare but is alot more powerfull and has a sheald around him just like julles

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That boss level looks so freaking good. I got six years worth of nostalgia from it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Can riku fight him too, or will he have his own boss

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Well it seems that the 2nd secret boss has appeared he is loked at TWTNW his name is Anti-Cloak Figure he seems the same as Red Eyes- Nightmare but is alot more powerfull and has a sheald around him just like julles

You got a source for this?

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm wonder if we've some condition like we have on BBS: defeated Vanitas Remnant -> open Mysterious Figure.
maybe: Jilius -> 2nd ??? secret boss. That's gonna be a long way to go.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I want the story related secret boss to not be a goddamn Unknown for the fifth time.

Mr. Walrus Man

1) KH1FM - Unknown
2) KH2FM - Lingering Sentiment (don't think this quite counts as an Unknown)
3) KHBBS - Mysterious Figure

So that's 2 Unknowns, 3 if you count Terra (which really shouldn't be put in this category). Not really overdone. If you want a story related secret boss, then not knowing their identity makes the battle much more interesting and exciting for the next game. Picking a character we know (lets say Repliku or Isa) would be a fun fight, but harmful to story building and possibly even more confusing (what known character could we fight that would have any non-stretched plot significance?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back