• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible World Names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mittens

Emperor's New Groove should be called Kingdom of the Sun as a nice homage.
I like the idea of calling The Emperor's New Groove "The Kingdom of the Sun," what the movie began as.

I'm glad you guys picked up on that, I was letting a bit of my Disnerd out there.

Dumbo ~ The Elephant Circus? Circus of Miracles?
Pocahontas ~ Difficult one. Land/Wood of Colors? Land/Wood of Spirits? ("Let the spirits guide you, etc.")
Oliver & Company ~ City of Lights

Pocahontas is really difficult...maybe I'll change my idea to Wood/Forest of the Guiding Winds or something.

Monstropolis - Monsters Inc

Foxes Playground - Fox and the Hound

I just like to imagine the names, even if I think they're not a good fit for a KH world, because we know each Disney movie canonically exists as a world, so it's fun to think up what they might be called!

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Duck Tales- Duckburg (located ridiculously close to Disney Castle/Town)

Also, can we think of a new name for that world? Just calling it Disney Castle Town doesn't really flow, and calling it either one exclusively doesn't do justice to the main feature or its expansive surroundings.

samuel1222

radiator springs from cars, pixie hollow from Disney fairies, the ant hill from a bugs life, and heck maybe how about the lady and the tramp.

bennett999

I have a few ideas for worlds:

Olympus Civilization: Percy Jackson and the Olympians book world (most likely next Saga but only in KHIII if we meet young Annabeth, Luke, and Thalia in Traverse Town and help Grover convince them to come back to their world with him)

The Forgotten City( Like what Wasteland is for Epic Mickey but includes other characters from all over Disney and Square- Enix as cameos like: Jessica Rabbit, Kim Possible, Lara Croft, Carter Kane, Lighting, and Indiana Jones

AnOther

Toy Story - Andy's Room/Pizza Planet/Sid's Room. Mostly because those would be the major locations.
Pocahontas - The New World. This one is almost too easy really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back