• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

power of the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bladed asassin

i've been thinking...remember when xaldin said its 10 years to early for somone to weild the keyblade like that... sora and riku were givin the keyblades to them 10 years before they should have... who or what gives them the keyblades sooner...is there somone that gave them the keblades sonner or does the keyblade do it on its own.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
maybe it was when destiny islands was taken over by darkness or because the worlds were disappering into darkness, it could also be that Xehanort's heartless and nobody were getting close to owning kingdom hearts their the possibilites i think it could be

rascus213

yeah i think that the threat(what with all the heartless and nobdies around) was so great that the keyblades came earlier

Owaz

Then bladed asassin, please provide a link to the video and the translations so people know what you are talking about.

Riku74

yes I agree that the threat of the heartless and nobodies allowed them to get the keyblades sooner then they should have. But that also means that if they got they're keyblades before they were supposed to then what was the thing in the future that they needed them for?

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
people wouldn't want to play as grown men in KH cause then it would be rated M and less disney would be included in the game. less disney would be great, and if you start KH as grown up Sora than KH wouldn't be so famous.

Deschronos

Xaldin/Dilan probably seen TAV when he was Ansem's apprentice, too - it wasn't specifically stated that just Xigbar/Braig had seen them. He was probably comparing Sora, to, say, Terra.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Because, that scene is at a part of the game where you don't know who the org members are yet. And that Nomu-bozu is a stoopid head. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back