• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidus05

I pre-ordered kingdom hearts 2 last year, I was wondering if i have to pre-order it again this year?:confused:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
it's given to you by the ups on the day it comes out that's what happend with harry potter and the half blood prince when i got it.

darkness eternal

Kh2 and zelda are huge titles with many reservations. So when both come out, is it whoever pre-ordered earliest gets a copy? As in they dont have enough...

Edit: I just realized that i got a reciept for both of them.....which means i need to run in their and give it to them before they run out...or do they save one for me...

E

Eclipse

they save one for you that's what pre-ordering is. it doesn't matter how early or late if you pre-order they save a copy for you so in case they run out they will have that one copy in the store for you

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
Or, if you pre-ordered at Gamestop like I did, it's best you get it as soon as you can. They have a 48 hour hold no matter if you preordered it first or not (mainly because the game is so much in demand, their lists are tragically long, so you'll have to compensate by getting there by due date). So unless you can't get it as soon as they got it, you just tell them and they'll hold it for you longer. Other than that, it's first come, first serve. But, you'll have a good 99.9% chance of getting it the quickest by preordering.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I wonder who is the first one in the U.S. to pre-order it?

I'm getting it the first day it comes out. I'll cut class if I have to!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I'm going to wear a shirt that says "I've got Kingdom Hearts 2 right now! Do you?"

or something like that. I should wear a KH2 shirt the day it's shipped to america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back