• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

price...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

does anyone know the suggested retail price for Chain of Memories as of right now...? Now that I've beaten KH2, and have nothing better to do, I thought I'd go buy it and beat it... again.

wonderz

persoanlly I wouldn't bother buy kingdomhearts chain of memories if I already own kingdom hearts2( which I have). but I'm geussin the minimum retail price is about 20$. it's not a expensive as it used to be :)

TrancedRiku

good good... the main thing was that i never got to experience reverse rebirth... i borrowed the game and had to return it after i finished sora's story... never got to play as riku. also, I kinda want something to do now that i've beat KH2... :p I'm really bored.

TrancedRiku

alrighty. i'm still going to buy it... but for the record, I'm not that big of a fan of the card-based battle system, but like i said, I'm bored, and have some money to spend... :p

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya it shouldnt be more than 25 bucks. Been out for a year now. You could probably get it used at EBgames or Gamestop or whatever the hell that place is called down in the states.

wonderz

well. . .at least there's a battle mode in which 2 gamboy players can fight and show off there cards. . . that was a good thing I saw in tha game. it's the only reson I bought it too ^_^

S

Shadow Soldier

Too bad im like the only one that liks Kingdom Hearts around me.

Hyperion

I recently bought a copy for $55 AU (and was the cheapest I could find anywhere), which is roughly $40 US.

Now that's overpricing.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I got it for $20, almost a year before KH2 even came out,, because I wanted to actually experiance it rather then jsut read the script or have random people tell me paraphrased versions of the plot =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back