• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Project Abraham and other related sites

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight12

I'm not sure if this goes here, but in the event that it doesn't, feel free to move it.

so basically, I was wondering if anyone else has been lookin' into information on Resistance 2. If you have, you probably have noticed that on Wikipedia, several viral sites have been found.

Project Abrabam, being the main and first one, has thier own interactive sites, in which they give you information regarding what happens at the end of Resistance 1, and take you into Resistance 2.

Here are the sites

Project Abraham
America First America Only
Get A War Job

You can get a sum of whats been goin' on at wikipedia. Go all the way to the bottom.
Resistance 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, the main reason why I made this was because in the getawarjob site, If you click on the type writer, you can give ur personal information for some use. I've filled it out, read the policy, and have also confirmed the message they send you. Sometime later on, they will notify you about some information regarding the situation.

Anyone else done any of this?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Yeah, I filled out the form on the get a job site a few weeks ago. I like all the videos with soldiers and whatnot. Project Abraham is most likely what gives Mr. Hale his unique resistance to the Chimeran virus.

Twilight12

Wait, I srsly needa check this site again. Didn't they say Hale was one of the members severly damage? Wasn't Hale on the waiting list though? I mean, to see who gets tested next on??
How did u find out about the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back